Political compass

pcgraphpngphp-1.png

s010_090.gif

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy.
Based on the above score, you are a Hard-Core Conservative .

70% Santorum
65% Bachman
63% Newt
60% Perry
58% Romney
53% Palin
50% Paul
20% Obama
13% H. Clinton​

Last edited:
I posted my results.

Idiot.
And I posted mine. How do my results make me a political hack, but yours doesn't make you a political hack?

Like I said - grow a brain.

the test cant tell if your a hack or not.....only what you say about things.....i myself dont think either one of you are hacks.....Dean is a hack,Chris is a hack,Rabbi is a hack....those guys never bad mouth their own side,never have any criticism of their own.....its ALWAYS the other side....
I can't for the life of me understand how on God's green Earth Dorkaholic thanked you for this post as I have NEVER seen him admonish his side of things.

Just sayin'...

And I posted mine. How do my results make me a political hack, but yours doesn't make you a political hack?

the test cant tell if your a hack or not.....only what you say about things.....i myself dont think either one of you are hacks.....Dean is a hack,Chris is a hack,Rabbi is a hack....those guys never bad mouth their own side,never have any criticism of their own.....its ALWAYS the other side....
And THIS is why you are also not a hack!

Although I am secretly wondering if you are the son of one of the 3 Stooges . . . :)

why i otta....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I posted my results.

Idiot.

I appreciate your point. Historically, I do find nearly all of Synthia's posts to be hackish and hyper-partisan, regardless if he has a point based in reality or not. His little graph indicates that he beats to the nothing but the liberal drum. To me, it demonstrates that he sees zero validity in anything conservative.

But you are right, he is a step above the posters you mentioned. At least he is intelligent, if not trained.

pcgraphpngphp-1.png

s010_090.gif

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy.

70% Santorum
65% Bachman
63% Newt
60% Perry
58% Romney
53% Palin
50% Paul
20% Obama
13% H. Clinton​
Where did you find the link to take the triangle one, Cardinal fan? I couldn't find it.

I can't for the life of me understand how on God's green Earth Dorkaholic thanked you for this post as I have NEVER seen him admonish his side of things.

Just sayin'...
That's because you read and see only what conforms to your worldview.

I appreciate your point. Historically, I do find nearly all of Synthia's posts to be hackish and hyper-partisan, regardless if he has a point based in reality or not. His little graph indicates that he beats to the nothing but the liberal drum. To me, it demonstrates that he sees zero validity in anything conservative.

But you are right, he is a step above the posters you mentioned. At least he is intelligent, if not trained.

This post demonstrates that you do not know the difference between being a hyper-partisan and being a political hack.

I am partisan. I am a Liberal. And I post from that perspective. I also back up what I say with data, and news articles. Unlike, say, daveman or Liability, who are hyper-partisans, but rarely offers anything of substance, backed up by data or news articles. They are both experts in deflection, attacking the messenger, and insults. So that's...something. They are both political hacks.

As for agreeing with conservatives, I am vehemently pro-death penalty, and I am extremely anti-illegal immigrant. I am also in favor of MUCH harsher penalties for gangs like MS-13. I say: find them, and kill them - just like al Qaeda.

pcgraphpngphp-1.png

s010_090.gif

70% Santorum
65% Bachman
63% Newt
60% Perry
58% Romney
53% Palin
50% Paul
20% Obama
13% H. Clinton​
Where did you find the link to take the triangle one, Cardinal fan? I couldn't find it.

It is from your VoteMatch quiz.

Instead of matching with 2012 Presidential candidates, click the bottom bubble in that list for "Political Philosophy".

That will give you the graph, plus match you against more U.S. political candidates. :thup:

Last edited:

This post demonstrates that you do not know the difference between being a hyper-partisan and being a political hack.

I am partisan. I am a Liberal. And I post from that perspective. I also back up what I say with data, and news articles. Unlike, say, daveman or Liability, who are hyper-partisans, but rarely offers anything of substance, backed up by data or news articles. They are both experts in deflection, attacking the messenger, and insults. So that's...something. They are both political hacks.

As for agreeing with conservatives, I am vehemently pro-death penalty, and I am extremely anti-illegal immigrant. I am also in favor of MUCH harsher penalties for gangs like MS-13. I say: find them, and kill them - just like al Qaeda.

ok Synth.....and if there is any group of people who deserve to be shot.....its them guys....

pcgraphpngphp-1.png

s010_090.gif

70% Santorum
65% Bachman
63% Newt
60% Perry
58% Romney
53% Palin
50% Paul
20% Obama
13% H. Clinton​

It is from your VoteMatch quiz.

Instead of matching with 2012 Presidential candidates, click the bottom bubble in that list for "Political Philosophy".

That will give you the graph, plus match you against more U.S. political candidates. :thup:
Thanks.

s070_010.gif

Just sayin'...
That's because you read and see only what conforms to your worldview.
Wrong answer asswipe.

Forum List

Back