Political compass

Dumb test, is dumb.

For instance, lets look at the first question, "If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."

What the fuck does this even mean? Globalization has been occurring since the Phoenicians, and it is inevitable, but does not have to serve the interest of trans-national corporations, nor does it it need a global framework that serves the nebulous humanitarian need.

Talk about a false dichotomy.

Last edited:
Screenshot2012-02-17at84938PM.png

:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Political Compass - Test

Do it. And post your results.
Sorry, xotoxi. The language used in that little test was slanted to making free enterprises as bad guys and humanist good guys. The apex of that system is showing its true colors in the country of Greece.

People need something to believe in that improves their circumstances. When you get everyone in a pen, it's easy for a Hitler to come along with a vision that works for a few people for 10 years with millions and millions of people worldwide dying as the result of ruthless copycats doing the same kind of political murders in their own countries.

I won't take the test, after reading the first two pages. All I could see is red. Good intentions of manipulators thwarted by dissenters always leads to half the people in the country dead or enslaved.

The children if Izieu orphanage
izieu0002kopi.jpg

Sent to their deaths en masse for having "greedy jewish blood."

Dramatic much?

I didn't write the questions or devise the test. If you can find one better, then post a link. I'd be happy to take it.

Sorry, xotoxi. The language used in that little test was slanted to making free enterprises as bad guys and humanist good guys. The apex of that system is showing its true colors in the country of Greece.

People need something to believe in that improves their circumstances. When you get everyone in a pen, it's easy for a Hitler to come along with a vision that works for a few people for 10 years with millions and millions of people worldwide dying as the result of ruthless copycats doing the same kind of political murders in their own countries.

I won't take the test, after reading the first two pages. All I could see is red. Good intentions of manipulators thwarted by dissenters always leads to half the people in the country dead or enslaved.

izieu0002kopi.jpg

Dramatic much?

I didn't write the questions or devise the test. If you can find one better, then post a link. I'd be happy to take it.

VoteMatch Quiz

For VoteMatch Quiz my top 6 matches were:

Nader
Hillary
Biden
Obama
Paul
Huntsman

My bottom was Haley Barbour

ETA: at the bottom, it rated me a 'hard-core Liberal'. Sounds about right.

Last edited:

izieu0002kopi.jpg

Dramatic much?

It's a small step from an online political test to the death of millions ...

For VoteMatch Quiz my top 6 matches were:

Nader
Hillary
Biden
Obama
Paul
Huntsman

My bottom was Haley Barbour

ETA: at the bottom, it rated me a 'hard-core Liberal'. Sounds about right.

Mine was Ron Paul at 35%. Mitt Romney was dead last at 10%. :lol:
I'm close to Del & Totoxi. Gotta try the match test.
Obama, Clinton Huntsman. Again, those that I AGREE with may not be the best choices for President. I'd pick Huntsman over Obama had I the opportunity.

How so?

Does this mean that you posted proof that you are a partisan hack?

Grow a brain, wingnut! :lol:

I posted my results.

Idiot.
And I posted mine. How do my results make me a political hack, but yours doesn't make you a political hack?

Like I said - grow a brain.

the test cant tell if your a hack or not.....only what you say about things.....i myself dont think either one of you are hacks.....Dean is a hack,Chris is a hack,Rabbi is a hack....those guys never bad mouth their own side,never have any criticism of their own.....its ALWAYS the other side....

I posted my results.

Idiot.
And I posted mine. How do my results make me a political hack, but yours doesn't make you a political hack?

Like I said - grow a brain.

the test cant tell if your a hack or not.....only what you say about things.....i myself dont think either one of you are hacks.....Dean is a hack,Chris is a hack,Rabbi is a hack....those guys never bad mouth their own side,never have any criticism of their own.....its ALWAYS the other side....
And THIS is why you are also not a hack!

Although I am secretly wondering if you are the son of one of the 3 Stooges . . . :)

pcgraphpngphp.png

Votematch results...
1. Ron Paul - natch
2. Michelle Bachmann - surprise!
3. Thad McCotter - Who's that?
4. Herman Cain - I can see that..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back