Political compass

pcgraphpng.php

Like I have told people.... midway right... and right in the middle between authoritarian and lbertarian

The Political Compass - Test

Do it. And post your results.

Everything in East DC is crony capitalists all bought and paid for by K Street..

Everything in West Hollywood is trannys and homos definitely the "liberals" everybody is so scared of.

In the deep South ya got your mush mouth sun baked brained fundamentalist morons..

In the North people are more interested in just surviving the cold and they do not trust the politics of the other three.

How's that for a ploitical compass?

Strongly Agree :meow:

Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.82

pcgraphpng.php

Last edited:
I'm not happy with the wording of some of those markers. Like "people who can afford it have a right to better health care". There is no 'right'. It would be better if it was phrased ""people who can afford it should have the choice of better health care"

Many of the questions on the test are false dilemmas, a few are leading questions, and the whole test is a fallacy of the undistributed middle, the purpose of which is to convince Libertarians there are more Libertarians than there really are.

pcgraphpng.php

Economic Left/Right: 2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.77

But really, does anyone really care? :doubt:

I'm not happy with the wording of some of those markers. Like "people who can afford it have a right to better health care". There is no 'right'. It would be better if it was phrased ""people who can afford it should have the choice of better health care"

Also, the question regarding religious values in school. I'm sure there was a knee jerk reaction to that question.

The Political Compass - Test

Do it. And post your results.
Sorry, xotoxi. The language used in that little test was slanted to making free enterprises as bad guys and humanist good guys. The apex of that system is showing its true colors in the country of Greece.

People need something to believe in that improves their circumstances. When you get everyone in a pen, it's easy for a Hitler to come along with a vision that works for a few people for 10 years with millions and millions of people worldwide dying as the result of ruthless copycats doing the same kind of political murders in their own countries.

I won't take the test, after reading the first two pages. All I could see is red. Good intentions of manipulators thwarted by dissenters always leads to half the people in the country dead or enslaved.

The children if Izieu orphanage
izieu0002kopi.jpg

Sent to their deaths en masse for having "greedy jewish blood."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back