Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

They need to be trained differently. This isn't Iraq and Afghanistan. These are their fellow Americans. They need to chill on the violent tendencies. This old woman was not a Saddam loyalist, Al Qaeda, or ISIS. They need to be trained better. It's time to end the Militarization.
No, but she may have been out of control. Your bitching about it doesn't shed any light on anything.

You choose to stay silent, much like most German Citizens did in regards to the Gestapo. But others are gonna speak up. And they don't give a damn how much it upsets you Authority-Worshippers.
You must have a very stressful life to need to blow off steam on the internet, calling everyone Nazis even those who like me would agree with you the cop is clearly in the wrong. You push away potential allies to your argument and you got Iceweasel, who is very gentle, to call you an asshole. If you're trying to win hearts and minds, you could do little more to sabotage your efforts.

Oh well, can't please everyone. And i don't try to. It is what it is.
Well, if you think repelling people and calling everyone a Nazi who doesn't want to shoot a cop is helping your cause, you should reconsider.

I don't wanna see anyone get hurt. What you're referring to is a question i asked earlier in the thread. It was directed especially at you Authority-Worshippers...

What would you do if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? Would you just stand there and watch them get beaten half to death? You gotta choose. Do you choose your beloved Police? Or do you choose your Family Member? What's it gonna be?

No, but she may have been out of control. Your bitching about it doesn't shed any light on anything.

You choose to stay silent, much like most German Citizens did in regards to the Gestapo. But others are gonna speak up. And they don't give a damn how much it upsets you Authority-Worshippers.
You must have a very stressful life to need to blow off steam on the internet, calling everyone Nazis even those who like me would agree with you the cop is clearly in the wrong. You push away potential allies to your argument and you got Iceweasel, who is very gentle, to call you an asshole. If you're trying to win hearts and minds, you could do little more to sabotage your efforts.

Well, if you think repelling people and calling everyone a Nazi who doesn't want to shoot a cop is helping your cause, you should reconsider.

I don't wanna see anyone get hurt. What you're referring to is a question i asked earlier in the thread. It was directed especially at you Authority-Worshippers...

What would you do if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? Would you just stand there and watch them get beaten half to death? You gotta choose. Do you choose your beloved Police? Or do you choose your Family Member? What's it gonna be?
There you go with the "authority worshippers" bullshit again. I've maintained throughout the thread that this cop is wrong, should be in prison, and the department should be sued. HTF is that worshipping authority? Because I don't want to shoot him? You really punch holes in your own boat when you attack people who are agreeing with you.

There you go with the "authority worshippers" bullshit again. I've maintained throughout the thread that this cop is wrong, should be in prison, and the department should be sued. HTF is that worshipping authority? Because I don't want to shoot him? You really punch holes in your own boat when you attack people who are agreeing with you.

Take a shot at answering the question. No pun intended. Ok, a little intended. :)

Take a shot at answering the question. No pun intended. Ok, a little intended. :)
I did. I said I wouldn't shoot him...like right after you asked the question several pages ago. You somehow missed that.

I did. I said I wouldn't shoot him...like right after you asked the question several pages ago. You somehow missed that.

What would you do?

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

The officer was either lying or was totally mistaken about the situation....

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

More from our wonderful police state. The way to stop this shit is by juries awarding massive sums in these lawsuits. I would award this woman $20 million. The fact that the police department has not fired this mother fucker just goes to show that those working in this police department believe they are all above the law. Massive awards to plaintiffs will lead to much higher taxes from taxpayers. Maybe then they will wake up and demand that these fuckheads get what's coming to them. This cop should not only be fired, he should be in prison.

Or maybe it goes to show the old lady is just trying to collect a payday and there is zero evidence the cop was even involved. Her story has more holes in it than Hillary's Benghazi testimony.

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

More from our wonderful police state. The way to stop this shit is by juries awarding massive sums in these lawsuits. I would award this woman $20 million. The fact that the police department has not fired this mother fucker just goes to show that those working in this police department believe they are all above the law. Massive awards to plaintiffs will lead to much higher taxes from taxpayers. Maybe then they will wake up and demand that these fuckheads get what's coming to them. This cop should not only be fired, he should be in prison.

Or maybe it goes to show the old lady is just trying to collect a payday and there is zero evidence the cop was even involved. Her story has more holes in it than Hillary's Benghazi testimony.

Ha, you would say that. Shocking i tells ya.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? Post it!

Still goin with your loony 'The stairs did it' theory? Ha, you Authority-Worshippers are actually pretty funny sometimes... only sometimes though.

Still goin with your loony 'The stairs did it' theory? Ha, you Authority-Worshippers are actually pretty funny sometimes... only sometimes though.

Post your proof the cop was even involved. I think you owe an apology to law enforecement officers everywhere.

Post your proof the cop was even involved. I think you owe an apology to law enforecement officers everywhere.

Yes we know, 'the stairs did it.' Blah Blah Blah. :cuckoo:

SO you have no proof. Just what I thought. ANoither knee jerk idiot.

More proof than your nutter 'the stairs did it' theory.

Post it. WHere is the proof, asshole? For all anyone knows the cop never saw her after she left the school.

Post it. WHere is the proof, asshole? For all anyone knows the cop never saw her after she left the school.

You go first. Where is your proof 'the stairs did it?'

I have none. I dont have any proof the cop did it either. The woman's story has so many holes in it there is ample reason to doubt her version.
So where your proof?

I have none. I dont have any proof the cop did it either. The woman's story has so many holes in it there is ample reason to doubt her version.
So where your proof?

Well of course she's lying. She beat herself half to death. Shame on her.

So where your proof?

So you have nothing. Got it.

So where your proof?

So you have nothing. Got it.

Yeah like you Authority-Worshipper dipshits really care. If he had killed this woman, you'd still be here talking nonsense. You can't help yourselves. It's all about the worship.

Forum List

Back