Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I think for some reason you're laying aside your normal reasoning faculties. She was pepper sprayed, and something like that HAS to be in the police report, and if she was pepper sprayed then she was certainly handled because the use of pepper spray is an inextricable part of police procedures to subdue a subject.

1024-Occupy-Davis-Pepper-spray.jpg

Subdue?

Are you sure that's the right word for what this cop is doing?

If these kids were any more subdued they would be unconscious.

This sadistic punk was suspended, reinstated, and awarded $38,000 in back pay.

I think for some reason you're laying aside your normal reasoning faculties. She was pepper sprayed, and something like that HAS to be in the police report, and if she was pepper sprayed then she was certainly handled because the use of pepper spray is an inextricable part of police procedures to subdue a subject.

Subdue?

Another Militarized mongoloid cop who was rewarded for his abuse. Sadly, that's the norm nowadays.

Subdue?

Don't bring other cases to discuss this one. There's no relevancy whatsoever. We're discussing what this cop did to this woman. As far as I know, the fucking morons in your picture had it coming to them. Start your own damn thread if you want to debate it.

Subdue?

Don't bring other cases to discuss this one. There's no relevancy whatsoever. We're discussing what this cop did to this woman. As far as I know, the fucking morons in your picture had it coming to them. Start your own damn thread if you want to debate it.

Boy, you really have gone full-on Authority-Worship retard. These are your fellow Americans. They shouldn't be treated this way. The more you post, the more clear it becomes that you would have been the perfect Nazi back in the day.

You would have been one of those who would've gladly turned family members in to the Gestapo. You're the reason this Police State continues to grow meaner and larger. Shame on you.

Subdue?

Boy, you really have gone full-on Authority-Worship retard. These are your fellow Americans. They shouldn't be treated this way. The more you post, the more clear it becomes that you would have been the perfect Nazi back in the day.

You would have been one of those who would've gladly turned family members in to the Gestapo. You're the reason this Police State continues to grow meaner and larger. Shame on you.

Isn't that you in the red jacket? I truly hope so. I just hope when you finally pursue your dream of killing a cop, they kill you first.

Subdue?

Isn't that you in the red jacket? I truly hope so. I just hope when you finally pursue your dream of killing a cop, they kill you first.

Oh yeah, you would have been a dream Nazi back in the day. You really should rethink your goose stepping Authority-Worship ways. Just a suggestion anyway.

Another Militarized mongoloid cop who was rewarded for his abuse. Sadly, that's the norm nowadays.
It is but one provocation for the spreading resentment of police we are seeing today. This stupidly brutal punk is only one cop but that fact does not register in the public mind. What people see is a uniform and that image imprints in the subconscious. Enough images of this kind and the word "cop" becomes synonymous with brutality.

Good cops, i.e., cops who are sufficiently rational and intelligent to be critical of this kind of behavior are constrained from doing anything about it by fear of being labeled a "rat," or by risking their own calls for assistance being ignored in a life-threatening situation. (E.g., the movie, Serpico.)

So the problem plainly rests with improper and/or incompetent training and supervision. A brutal cop is promoted or becomes a training officer and what comes of that is predictable -- winking approval of improper conduct by his/her brutal subordinates.

Moreover, good cops are influenced by the improper behavior of the bad ones. A kind of machismo becomes associated with unnecessary use of force. Unnecessarily forceful conduct becomes analogous to winning moves in a football game. Doing the job becomes a kind of game -- a sport.

It is but one provocation for the spreading resentment of police we are seeing today. This stupidly brutal punk is only one cop but that fact does not register in the public mind. What people see is a uniform and that image imprints in the subconscious. Enough images of this kind and the word "cop" becomes synonymous with brutality.

Good cops, i.e., cops who are sufficiently rational and intelligent to be critical of this kind of behavior are constrained from doing anything about it by fear of being labeled a "rat," or by risking their own calls for assistance being ignored in a life-threatening situation. (E.g., the movie, Serpico.)

So the problem plainly rests with improper and/or incompetent training and supervision. A brutal cop is promoted or becomes a training officer and what comes of that is predictable -- winking approval of improper conduct by his/her brutal subordinates.

Moreover, good cops are influenced by the improper behavior of the bad ones. A kind of machismo becomes associated with unnecessary use of force. Unnecessarily forceful conduct becomes analogous to winning moves in a football game. Doing the job becomes a kind of game -- a sport.

Great points. Yeah, it's all about the Militarization process. They're being trained to kick down doors and storm American homes just like they're trained to do in Iraq and Afghanistan. And for what? Maybe some Citizens are getting high in their homes?

It really is a Nazi-like approach. Personally, i don't care if someone is snorting a mountain of cocaine in their home. I don't wanna see our Police behave like Militarized mongoloids and storm Citizens' homes. That's not what America is about.

Great points. Yeah, it's all about the Militarization process. They're being trained to kick down doors and storm American homes just like they're trained to do in Iraq and Afghanistan. And for what? Maybe some Citizens are getting high in their homes?

You're right, it's awful. But what you don't realize is that dumb fucks like you who are constantly sensationalizing things and crying wolf are the reason the cops get away with it. The more of a lunatic you make yourself out to be, the more people are going to side against everything you say, and consequently in favor of the cops.

You are the problem, not the solution.

You're right, it's awful. But what you don't realize is that dumb fucks like you who are constantly sensationalizing things and crying wolf are the reason the cops get away with it. The more of a lunatic you make yourself out to be, the more people are going to side against everything you say, and consequently in favor of the cops.

No, it's dumb fucks like you who constantly defend and encourage Mongoloid cop behavior, who are the reason this Police State is so out of control now. You're behaving like most Germans did during the rise of the Nazis. You should be ashamed of yourself.

^^^^^ Nominated for best post in the thread.

No, it's dumb fucks like you who constantly defend and encourage Mongoloid cop behavior, who are the reason this Police State is so out of control now. You're behaving like most Germans did during the rise of the Nazis. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just keep calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi. That will convince people you're not the kook you're made out to be.

Most people side with the government (or stay neutral), no matter how it is said and no matter the severity of the train of the abuses. Thank God it only takes 3% of the population to overthrow a tyranny.

Just keep calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi. That will convince people you're not the kook you're made out to be.

I just call em like i see em. You Authority-Worshippers are Nazi-wannabes. You'd be the first ones to turn your own family members in to Homeland Security if you were instructed to do so. It is what it is.

Except, you're delusional. I haven't defended the cop.

I'm surprised that he didn't kill her... And i also can't understand, what should old grandma do to let ADULT officer pepper-spray her?!
He can't solve the problem without using his weapons? What an idiot!

I'm surprised that he didn't kill her... And i also can't understand, what should old grandma do to let ADULT officer pepper-spray her?!
He can't solve the problem without using his weapons? What an idiot!

It's all about the Militarization of our Police. He's just another out of control mongoloid cop. But that's the norm in Police States.

Im still waiting for some kind of proof the cop was even involved in any of this. I'll laugh my ass off when this gets dismissed in court for lack of evidence.

Forum List

Back