Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

Post it. WHere is the proof, asshole? For all anyone knows the cop never saw her after she left the school.

You go first. Where is your proof 'the stairs did it?'
I have none. I dont have any proof the cop did it either. The woman's story has so many holes in it there is ample reason to doubt her version.
So where your proof?

Well of course she's lying. She beat herself half to death. Shame on her.
So you have nothing. Got it.

Yeah like you Authority-Worshipper dipshits really care. If he had killed this woman, you'd still be here talking nonsense. You can't help yourselves. It's all about the worship.
You are falsely accusing a cop of doing something when you have no idea whether he did or not. You are a dirt-bag dipshit moron with 2 functioning brain cells.

I have none. I dont have any proof the cop did it either. The woman's story has so many holes in it there is ample reason to doubt her version.
So where your proof?

Yeah like you Authority-Worshipper dipshits really care. If he had killed this woman, you'd still be here talking nonsense. You can't help yourselves. It's all about the worship.
You are falsely accusing a cop of doing something when you have no idea whether he did or not. You are a dirt-bag dipshit moron with 2 functioning brain cells.

Hey, you're the one who came up with that brilliant 'the stairs did it' theory. Probably not the one to be criticizing anyone for lacking brain cells.

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

The officer was either lying or was totally mistaken about the situation....

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

More from our wonderful police state. The way to stop this shit is by juries awarding massive sums in these lawsuits. I would award this woman $20 million. The fact that the police department has not fired this mother fucker just goes to show that those working in this police department believe they are all above the law. Massive awards to plaintiffs will lead to much higher taxes from taxpayers. Maybe then they will wake up and demand that these fuckheads get what's coming to them. This cop should not only be fired, he should be in prison.

Or maybe it goes to show the old lady is just trying to collect a payday and there is zero evidence the cop was even involved. Her story has more holes in it than Hillary's Benghazi testimony.

Ha, you would say that. Shocking i tells ya.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? Post it!

Next thing you are going to tell us that the Holocaust never happened. Wonderful.

So where your proof?

Hey, you're the one who came up with that brilliant 'the stairs did it' theory. Probably not the one to be criticizing anyone for lacking brain cells.
I ask for proof and you have none. You are merely a sucker, a stooge.

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

The officer was either lying or was totally mistaken about the situation....

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

More from our wonderful police state. The way to stop this shit is by juries awarding massive sums in these lawsuits. I would award this woman $20 million. The fact that the police department has not fired this mother fucker just goes to show that those working in this police department believe they are all above the law. Massive awards to plaintiffs will lead to much higher taxes from taxpayers. Maybe then they will wake up and demand that these fuckheads get what's coming to them. This cop should not only be fired, he should be in prison.

Or maybe it goes to show the old lady is just trying to collect a payday and there is zero evidence the cop was even involved. Her story has more holes in it than Hillary's Benghazi testimony.

Next thing you are going to tell us that the Holocaust never happened. Wonderful.

Next thing you'll tell me St Louis cops caused the Holocaust. You're a disgrace to vertebrates everywhere.

Projection.

Projection.
WHut?
You have no proof any of that happened. There are a million other explanations. But they dont fit your view that cops are always vicious thugs so you discard it and make shit up.

Projection.
WHut?
You have no proof any of that happened. There are a million other explanations. But they dont fit your view that cops are always vicious thugs so you discard it and make shit up.

I'm going with her story, over your 'the stairs did it' story. But hey, that's just me.

Projection.
WHut?

I'm going with her story, over your 'the stairs did it' story. But hey, that's just me.
Even though her story makes no sense whatsoever? Of course. Facts dont really concern you.

Still goin with your loony 'The stairs did it' theory? Ha, you Authority-Worshippers are actually pretty funny sometimes... only sometimes though.
Post your proof the cop was even involved. I think you owe an apology to law enforecement officers everywhere.
Yes he does. But not for that reason.

Projection.
WHut?

Even though her story makes no sense whatsoever? Of course. Facts dont really concern you.
They don't concern you either. The photographic evidence of her injuries you ignored.

A jury won't.

Post it. WHere is the proof, asshole? For all anyone knows the cop never saw her after she left the school.

So where your proof?

The problem is that people lie, and they lie all the time. Granted the woman looks like she was beaten but I find little reason to believe that the cop had motive. I can think of many reasons she would accuse him of beating on her. What I do know for sure is that we don't know what happened for sure.

Projection.
WHut?

They don't concern you either. The photographic evidence of her injuries you ignored.

A jury won't.
There is no photographic or any other evidence that a cop caused those. It's only her story. A story with more holes in it than an IRS statement. She could have fallen down stairs and gotten the same injuries.
Where's the proof??

Projection.
WHut?

A jury won't.
There is no photographic or any other evidence that a cop caused those. It's only her story. A story with more holes in it than an IRS statement. She could have fallen down stairs and gotten the same injuries.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!

Pretty long thread. But still no answer from the Authority Worshippers on a simple question i've asked them a couple times. So here goes one more time...

What if it were your Mother or Grandmother being savagely beaten half to death? What would you do? Would you just stand there and watch it happen? You have to make a choice. Is it going to be your beloved Police, or is it going to be your family? What's it gonna be?

WHut?

A jury won't.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!
Translation: I have no proof whatsoever but I cant admit that.

Pretty long thread. But still no answer from the Authority Worshippers on a simple question i've asked them a couple times. So here goes one more time...

What if it were your Mother or Grandmother being savagely beaten half to death? What would you do? Would you just stand there and watch it happen? You have to make a choice. Is it going to be your beloved Police, or is it going to be your family? What's it gonna be?
Why don't you start a thread on that, dipshit. The rest of us are responding to the thread. Start a thread titled "I want to shoot cops, why don't you?" and we can have that discussion.

A jury won't.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!
Yeah I do have proof. The jury won't be comprised of pictures-prove-nothing idiots. In fact the city will settle before those pictures are ever presented to a jury. Her lawyer is only concerned with what normal people think, not conspiracy whackos.

A jury won't.
Where's the proof??
Oh good grief!
Yeah I do have proof. The jury won't be comprised of pictures-prove-nothing idiots. In fact the city will settle before those pictures are ever presented to a jury. Her lawyer is only concerned with what normal people think, not conspiracy whackos.
There wont be a jury.
WHat is the school district's explanation? What is the cop's account of what happened? Please post those before you post again.

Why don't you start a thread on that, dipshit. The rest of us are responding to the thread. Start a thread titled "I want to shoot cops, why don't you?" and we can have that discussion.

So still no answer. Says a lot.

Forum List

Back