Police Shootings Problem Needs Overhaul of Education System

Wait , the Rodney King beating was legit ?

See. This is why people protest . This attitude that the cops can do whatever they want .
1. the cops didn't just pick King up for no reason/didn't just go look for a Ngr
2. he was putting people's lives in danger by driving like a jackass
3. the other people complied and no problems
4. they tried the tazer--didn't work
5. had a previous conviction--just like Mike Jackass Brown/EGarner/KScott/etc etc
6. was trying to outrun the police!!!
FUCK HIM and everyone that sympathizes with him
just like Mike Brown
they got what they deserved
...if you LOVE criminal jackasses so much that put people's lives in danger--go to jail and pet them or something
so smart --LOVING criminals

1. the cops didn't just pick King up for no reason/didn't just go look for a Ngr
2. he was putting people's lives in danger by driving like a jackass
3. the other people complied and no problems
4. they tried the tazer--didn't work
5. had a previous conviction--just like Mike Jackass Brown/EGarner/KScott/etc etc
6. was trying to outrun the police!!!
FUCK HIM and everyone that sympathizes with him
just like Mike Brown
they got what they deserved
...if you LOVE criminal jackasses so much that put people's lives in danger--go to jail and pet them or something
so smart --LOVING criminals
Knothead liberals 27 years after the King episode, and LA riot, still are hoodwinked by the doctored KTLA tape, and still scammed into thinking it was police brutality. No hope for these poor saps.

to subdue and handcuff King using a technique called a "swarm." This involves multiple officers grabbing a suspect with empty hands, in order to quickly overcome potential resistance. As four officers attempted to restrain King, King resisted by standing to remove Officers Powell and Briseno from his back
Rodney King - Wikipedia
these jackasses are more DANGEROUS than wild animals--they are ''humans''
these are wild animal jackasses that don't want to be handcuffed

it is a LAW of nature that when you need to use force on someone/something that doesn't want to budge/doesn't comply--something will BREAK--get hurt
there is no pretty please/Star Trek phaser set for stun
..FORCE has to be used--and with FORCE--something will get hurt
LAW
a statement of fact, deduced from observation, to the effect that a particular natural or scientific phenomenon always occurs if certain conditions are present.

You look at that tape and thinks it’s justified than you really are a facist .

They had so many cops they could’ve sat on him if they wanted.

See. This is why people protest . This attitude that the cops can do whatever they want .
day 1 of this education:
when the police say stop, stop.

now, i've yet to personally know an officer that has this attitude. the problem is the left will take an example of maybe 1-2% of the police force and pretend they represent all. you know, like taking a racist and pretending they represent the entire right.

both sides find the worst example of what they hate and push it as if it's common. we've normalized the extreme to where stupid shit like this snarkbomb of yours you feel is true when if you examine the reality of it, it's not. but you need it to be, so you pull this shit.

gets so very very old.

Last edited:
Supposedly according to him, the OP was in combat in 2016...at the age of 65 or whatever.

View attachment 209993
Just do the following .... point, laugh, move on.
First of all none of that has anything to do with the TOPIC.

Secondly, I explained to you (years ago, when you first started HARRASSING ME) that I just flew over ground combat (which is a sort of being in combat-since planes can be shot at), and I did mechanical inspection of aircraft parts, in a machine shop. Now shut the fuck up, you slimebitch tramp.

That you claim to have knowledge and experience you clearly do not...much less claiming you were in combat when you weren't is very much relevant to the discussion.

you do this shit all the time. how come you can do it and you're right but when others engage in the same tactic, you cry foul?

oh. you're a liberal. my bad. carry on.

day 1 of this education:
when the police say stop, stop.

now, i've yet to personally know an officer that has this attitude. the problem is the left will take an example of maybe 1-2% of the police force and pretend they represent all. you know, like taking a racist and pretending they represent the entire right.

both sides find the worst example of what they hate and push it as if it's common. we've normalized the extreme to where stupid shit like this snarkbomb of yours you feel is true when if you examine the reality of it, it's not. but you need it to be, so you pull this shit.

gets so very very old.

Not true . People are shot by police every day. Not everything is a big issue , most shootings are obviously justified .

What gets people protesting is the shady behavior.

Take Rodney King . The riots weren’t when the beating happened. It was after all the cops were set free. The fix was on . Don’t forget this is on top of the LAPDs bad reputation.

I find it hard to believe that you don't know (27 years later) that KTLA cut out the first 13 seconds of the video (when King was attacking the officers), and only allowed the public to see the latter part, when the cops were forced to use clubs to subdue the strongly resisting Rodney King.

This was explained to you in depth, further back in the thread (Post # 5). You have no excuse to still be unaware of the King scam. You're just a BALDFACED LIAR - no other way to describe it. (and you probably knew the truth all along).

Not true . People are shot by police every day. Not everything is a big issue , most shootings are obviously justified .

What gets people protesting is the shady behavior.

Take Rodney King . The riots weren’t when the beating happened. It was after all the cops were set free. The fix was on . Don’t forget this is on top of the LAPDs bad reputation.
They were set free because they did their jobs PROPERLY, you idiot. The ones who did not do their jobs properly, were the staff of KTLA, who deliberately cut out part of the video, in order to make it appear like police brutality, instead of just cops doing what they have to do. Those KTLA clowns should have been arrested, and they should have gotten lengthy prison sentences.

54 people DIED in the LA riot, because of them, thousands more were injured, some of them severely. Guys like you come along and continue the LIE. You almost as guilty as those fiends at KTLA.

Last edited:

I find it hard to believe that you don't know (27 years later) that KTLA cut out the first 13 seconds of the video (when King was attacking the officers), and only allowed the public to see the latter part, when the cops were forced to use clubs to subdue the strongly resisting Rodney King.

This was explained to you in depth, further back in the thread (Post # 5). You have no excuse to still be unaware of the King scam. You're just a BALDFACED LIAR - no other way to describe it. (and you probably knew the truth all along).

Forced ?! Lol. That beating went on and on.

The police are no better than you or me . They have no more right to beat that man than any of us .

Forced ?! Lol. That beating went on and on.

The police are no better than you or me . They have no more right to beat that man than any of us .
They most certainly DO have that right to beat him as they did, to subdue him for arrest. King got beat because he resisted and was impervious to pain from his drugged condition. Another liberal clueless about police and law enforcement, and another confirmation of the title of this thread >> Police Shootings Problem Needs Overhaul of Education System

You damn fool. It went on for as long as Rodney King MADE IT GO ON, by resisting arrest. The other 2 guys in the car, Bryant Allen & Freddie Helms did not get hit by a baton one single time. For them, the beating didn't go "on and on", because there was no beating, Guess why. Because they didn't resist arrest.

Looking at the whole thing (Including the part KTLA doctored out, the part before the tape began, and the fact that King was on angel dust + alchohol), I'd say the cops would have been justified if they had SHOT King with their guns, killing him.

Why should they have jeopardized their safety against this large, drugged maniac, at all ? He was lucky to come out of it alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back