Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

The truth is that communist elements protesting against Trump. So we got the truth part. Then the accuracy: if you refer to the D.C protest, I will make it to be my quest to find some info and maybe pictures.

We're talking about a small number of protestors commiting violence, destroying property and setting fires. If you are going to blame specific groups then it ought to be accurate or I'll blame Tea Party Infiltrators and Agitators .... I'm sure I can find a picture somewhere ;)

We in Europa have had the Antifa for years, they have only started being professionally bussed in to turn PEACEFUL protests into VIOLENT RIOTING since the powers that be that fund them behind the secenes have felt their grip on that power is rapidly diminishing.

America didn't have Antifa until the Autumn of 2015.

You need to pay attention Coyote, the Left in America have been infiltrated by this human filth and they need monitoring and thank goodness President Trump and Bannon are 100% alert to the American Antifa, they need rounding up as Domestic Terrorists and removing from society.

Wasn't it happening in the 1930s?

We are in 2017.
He knows, he is trolling.

You know President Trump in his Inauguration Speech said he wants to transfer the power back to the people, why do the Left have a problem with this, it's because the Left FEAR the power in the hands of the people that's why.

The Left have ALWAYS feared the people it's why the Left have fanatically attempted to control the people and have failed and so they are even more frightened than ever now The Donald says he wants to transfer power back to the people.

The Left don't want people making their own choices, the Left want to tell people what they can and cannot do and what they can and cannot comment etc.

Last edited:
Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.
The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't think it's about law and order for her.
I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

Just as a side note - communists aren't involved.

Are you SURE? Comm Party USA seems to think differently...

Left Party activists are planning... - Communist Party USA | Facebook

See also --- Anti-Inaugural Protest Houston,TX
Trump is the most left wing president in years.

The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

The Far Left are Communists and the rioters that are dressed in black with their faces covered are Antifa and they're violent Communists.

They are fully funded, trust me and they have groups in all Western nations, they look like this. Wherever there is rioting in Western nations, look at the rioters, the one's in black with their faces covered are Antifa.

The wood planks they are holding will be used to violently attack the police, ambulance crews, members of the public, anyone.

THEY HAVE EVEN BLINDED POLICE HORSES BY JABBING GLASS SHARDS IN THEIR EYES.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

They are known for hating the police and violently attacking them and the police need to be given Zero Tolerance to shoot these Communist POS.

antifa-polizei.jpg

gewalt-HA-Hamburg-ROSTOCK.jpg

The Radical Militant Faggots and Carpet Munchers are in with them also, see the Homo flag below with the Antifa symbol on it.

Antifa means Anti-Fascist, but the Communist Antifa ARE the Fascists as their behaviour illustrates.

tumblr_msi233OlcZ1s8qxv7o1_1280.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

2-9-1006931304_women-tank-top-red-action-antifa.png
They sound scary.

They need dealing with, this isn't about Liberals or even Leftists this is about the Far Left Communists, the Antifa who also are forged with the Anarchists.

We're talking about a small number of protestors commiting violence, destroying property and setting fires. If you are going to blame specific groups then it ought to be accurate or I'll blame Tea Party Infiltrators and Agitators .... I'm sure I can find a picture somewhere ;)

We in Europa have had the Antifa for years, they have only started being professionally bussed in to turn PEACEFUL protests into VIOLENT RIOTING since the powers that be that fund them behind the secenes have felt their grip on that power is rapidly diminishing.

You need to pay attention Coyote, the Left in America have been infiltrated by this human filth and they need monitoring and thank goodness President Trump and Bannon are 100% alert to the American Antifa, they need rounding up as Domestic Terrorists and removing from society.

We are in 2017.

You know President Trump in his Inauguration Speech said he wants to transfer the power back to the people, why do the Left have a problem with this, it's because the Left FEAR the power in this hands of the people that's why.

The Left have ALWAYS feared the people it's why the Left have fanatically attempted to control the people and have failed and so they are even more frightened than ever now The Donald says he wants to transfer power back to the people.

The Left don't want people making their own choices, the Left want to tell people what they can and cannot do and what they can and cannot comment etc.
That's true. I know them. The occupy their orgs and universities, micromanaging every thought.

The Far Left are Communists and the rioters that are dressed in black with their faces covered are Antifa and they're violent Communists.

They are fully funded, trust me and they have groups in all Western nations, they look like this. Wherever there is rioting in Western nations, look at the rioters, the one's in black with their faces covered are Antifa.

The wood planks they are holding will be used to violently attack the police, ambulance crews, members of the public, anyone.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

They are known for hating the police and violently attacking them and the police need to be given Zero Tolerance to shoot these Communist POS.

antifa-polizei.jpg

The Radical Militant Faggots and Carpet Munchers are in with them also, see the Homo flag below with the Antifa symbol on it.

Antifa means Anti-Fascist, but the Communist Antifa ARE the Fascists as their behaviour illustrates.

82646075_o.jpg

They sound scary.

They need dealing with, this isn't about Liberals or even Leftists this is about the Far Left Communists, the Antifa who also are forged with the Anarchists.
That's awful about the horsey's poor eyes. :cry:

ANtifa_violence.jpg

antifa-polizei.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

They sound scary.

Post nap I will post a link to the newspaper article about the Antifa blinding the police horses during a peaceful protest that they turned up to to deliberately turn it violent.

What filth would harm a beautiful creature such as a horse, one of the most, if not the most majestic of animals. What filth would do that to any animal.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

antifa-polizei.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

They sound scary.

Post nap I will post a link to the newspaper article about the Antifa blinding the police horses during a peaceful protest that they turned up to to deliberately turn it violent.

What filth would harm a beautiful creature such as a horse, one of the most, if not the most majestic of animals. What filth would do that to any animal.
:cry:

The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

More horseshit. Bush didn't make them Muslims.
Where did the balkan muslims go to?

Does it matter? Too many people don't know squat about what happens in the world. They complain about the media, but they know nothing regardless of whether the media says it or not. The only thing that matters is what they want to believe, and they only believe what is convenient.
yes it matters. I want to know where they went :(

Well, some of them went to an Army base in New Jersey, and then went back home. When I was in Kosovo before it became independent, they were there. Maybe if you got around a bit more, you'd see them.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

antifa-polizei.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

They sound scary.

Hmm, well, the Slovenians (maybe you hate them, if you're from the South East of the country) like to cook horse and turn it into food. I'm sure you can find it in Austria. I'd bet the KKK (Kaernten Kueche Klub) like a bit of horse meat.

We are in 2017.

You know President Trump in his Inauguration Speech said he wants to transfer the power back to the people, why do the Left have a problem with this, it's because the Left FEAR the power in the hands of the people that's why.

What does this mean?

I remember the Chinese govt saying something like "only the people can tell us about Human Rights, not the USA" and it turns out the "the people" they are referring to is the Chinese Communist Party. How ironic.

You declare this a movement, you say "the people" are now in charge of the country for the first time because you are the president, and then you say you want to transfer power back to the people. But you are the people.

We are in 2017.

What does this mean?

I remember the Chinese govt saying something like "only the people can tell us about Human Rights, not the USA" and it turns out the "the people" they are referring to is the Chinese Communist Party. How ironic.

You declare this a movement, you say "the people" are now in charge of the country for the first time because you are the president, and then you say you want to transfer power back to the people. But you are the people.
Sounds like you think the People's Republic of North Korea is a democracy.

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

A lot of places, including the U.S., Turkey, Morocco, even Israel, to name four ; it was Bill Clinton's great 'achievement' to support and save Muslims from their victims in the Balkans. One place they went in large numbers was Missouri ...

Muslim refugees of another era could put Missouri in play for Clinton

Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.

Already attempted a subject change by bizarrely bringing Iraq and Afghanistan into this situation.

It's strange how the Far Left don't like to acknowledge their association with Communists and Anarchists.

Most of them are too stupid to prevent being manipulated by commies, so yeah, they don't have a clue about where many of their silly 'talking points' originate, they just mindlessly regurgitate the nonsense on cue. Gramsci knew what he was doing when it came to kulturekampf gimmicks. Commies hate 'Liberals' far worse than they do 'right wingers' or 'conservatives', and they also know 'liberals' and faux 'Progressives' are largely unprincipled fashionistas ripe for easy manipulation. It's obvious the majority of them can't distinguish between having an open mind and respecting 'Diversity' versus having huge gaping holes in their heads.

Last edited:
Nothing takes the spring out of a rioters step, or the zeal from the rioters heart like a firmly thrust bayonet to the abdomen or thorax.
Buraq Hussein Obama, who never, ever, made a move without a carefully calculated and crafted reason, had Robert Creamer, the man who plotted, orchestrated and carried out the anti Trump supporter riots in San Jose and other places, seated in the front row for his Chicago farewell speech.
Kill them all. Kill them all. Kill them all.

Lucy Hamilton

Already attempted a subject change by bizarrely bringing Iraq and Afghanistan into this situation.

It's strange how the Far Left don't like to acknowledge their association with Communists and Anarchists.

Most of them are too stupid to prevent being manipulated by commies, so yeah, they don't have a clue about where many of their silly 'talking points' originate, they just mindlessly regurgitate the nonsense on cue. Gramsci knew what he was doing when it came to kulturekampf gimmicks. Commies hate 'Liberals' far worse than they do 'right wingers' or 'conservatives', and they also know 'liberals' and faux 'Progressives' are largely unprincipled fashionistas ripe for easy manipulation. It's obvious the majority of them can't distinguish between having an open mind and respecting 'Diversity' versus having huge gaping holes in their heads.
Brilliant post. commies (or more accurately, cultural marxists) hate liberals the most because liberals are basically free spirits. Commies are control freaks so it maddens them to see a free spirit.

And "unprincipled fashionitas"... bloody awesome touch. Most insightful and enjoyable post I've seen in a long time.

Does it matter? Too many people don't know squat about what happens in the world. They complain about the media, but they know nothing regardless of whether the media says it or not. The only thing that matters is what they want to believe, and they only believe what is convenient.
yes it matters. I want to know where they went :(

Well, some of them went to an Army base in New Jersey, and then went back home. When I was in Kosovo before it became independent, they were there. Maybe if you got around a bit more, you'd see them.
I'm a targeted individual so I can't risk going overseas on a plane.

I just have one question for them 200 people. What difference do you think that you have made by doing whatever it is that got your behinds arrested? The only thing that is different now is their addresses which have now become the nearest jail. There has been absolutely zero change in who our new leader is.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Sure knock yourself out.
Communists were there and I will find it. Maybe it will take some time before police reports come in with group identifications. Patience ...

Update for Coyote
"we reviewed the DisruptJ20 and ANTIFA organizations that have stated a desire to keep the Inauguration from taking place."
NavyJack - The Presidential Inauguration (or not) of Donald J. Trump (Updated 01/16/2017) - Oath Keepers

There are links within the article and if you follow them you will have an even bigger picture about the scum.

Antifa now crying like the little bitches they are, aw, get used to it Antifa filth, this is just the beginning of your end.

Antifa violently riot and attack the Washington DC Police and smash things up and set things on fire and then get mass arrested, hundreds of them, then get charged with committing a Felony and now are going to get the book thrown at them ie. 10 years in prison and ALL of that is 4Chan's fault?

See below Antifa filth make post on 4Chan (/pol/) and have a bedwetting tantrum like the little bitches that they are.

C25PNBLWgAESJkN.jpg

Watch the Washington DC Police tear gas and round up en masse tons of Antifa filth.

Well done Washington DC Police, you have our full respect :salute:

The duration of the below video is two minutes and twenty seconds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back