Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

just goes to show how far things have fallen in the USA . Atleast Trump was elected so thats a start back to sanity and sovereignty . Think what it'd be like if hilary / obama were in there . ----------- just a thought ,

I never experienced so much negative change in 8 years thanks to Obama. Everyone deserves to be paid for the work they do, but for some reason the liberals turn their back on slavery
You do realize slaves dont normally get paid right?

You understand the illegals are not being paid the minimum wage.....what they are doing for so little money is slavery
That's true. Illegal immigrant sometimes are treated like slaves.
I read some stories on the web about that :(

All of us should have to live with the consequences of our politics, And all those wealthy liberal whites had to actually LIVE with poor illegal aliens, there would be a major paradigm shift here. Talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Well finally someone has been elected to put a stop to it and he will....you will see more jobs for Americans, higher wages, and less entitlement spending.....a win for us all
He already outsources all his jobs to Mexico. What makes you think he will put a stop to it? He knows better than most how it works.

the only hope may be Trump and Trumps politics and attitude . There are some who hate Americans yet they themselves are citizens , Time to feck them , support the TRUMP for the next 8 years or its another lefty that'll just mess up the USA in the mold of the bushes , hilary and obama .

just goes to show how far things have fallen in the USA . Atleast Trump was elected so thats a start back to sanity and sovereignty . Think what it'd be like if hilary / obama were in there . ----------- just a thought ,

I never experienced so much negative change in 8 years thanks to Obama. Everyone deserves to be paid for the work they do, but for some reason the liberals turn their back on slavery
You do realize slaves dont normally get paid right?

You understand the illegals are not being paid the minimum wage.....what they are doing for so little money is slavery
That's true. Illegal immigrant sometimes are treated like slaves.
I read some stories on the web about that :(
-------------------------------------------------------------- let them go back to where they belong Esther !!

the only hope may be Trump and Trumps politics and attitude . There are some who hate Americans yet they themselves are citizens , Time to feck them , support the TRUMP for the next 8 years or its another lefty that'll just mess up the USA in the mold of the bushes , hilary and obama .
I cant support Drumpf. He is a clown and carnival barker. He gets the gullible all hyped up and never delivers. With any luck he wont last till the end of the year.

and deportation is working to some degree , mexico is pizzed that some of the deported being shipped back to 'mexico' can only speak english [chuckle] and no longer send cash back to mexico !! ----------------- Go Trump !!

Not talking to you Ace , you are a lefty . I'm talking to Americans Ace !!

I often argue about this with dear relatives. We are all brother and sisters here. When a relative X marries an illegal, and has children by this person , I get it. I see the harm and the propaganda and the unnecessary conflicts because of this. I have also known plenty of people that immigrated legally, and didn't create such divisive atmosphere. Such subtly gets buried under all this immigration hysteria. Being pro illegal alien splits up families, too.

heres a link , mexico pizzed that many deported from USA can only speak English and not the spanish / mexican lingo . --- Blog: Mexico upset that returning illegals are speaking English --- its pretty funny , hilary would be waving foreigners into the USA , Trump is deporting them and TRUMP cred is growing so that many are leaving the USA and less are trying to get in .
They arent pizzed. They are happy a lot of the returning deported have skills honed in the US.

When I have children living in my house that idolize "Hispanic" culture, and listen to loud mariachi music, because THAT is the current paradigm. It makes me wonder really is WHO splitting families apart. All this artifice is to the benefit of hispanic illegal aliens. Why is THAT a such a good thing? And if SO, who says? Because I am not seeing it. It's divisive as hell. And unnecessary.

Last edited:
meant to be divisive , Mexicans and similar Hispanic - latino are taught and told that the Gringo stole from them , took their land resources , gold and everything else . Heck , Gringos were fighting them in a war just a hundred years ago . It makes no sense letting them into the USA , all that's being done is importation of a 'fifth column' that real American kids will have to compete with , might be your kids Mary . Same comments concerning MOST third worlders coming to the USA from anywhere in the world Mary and 'imo' !!

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’
I bet their economy totally depends on undocumented people to exist. They learned their lesson from when Georgias economy took a hit after they were stupid enough to pass laws that deported them.
I wonder how happy all the rightwingers will be if they succeed in deporting all the illegals only to see their food bills skyrocket because too few people are harvesting the crops.

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

I bet their economy totally depends on undocumented people to exist. They learned their lesson from when Georgias economy took a hit after they were stupid enough to pass laws that deported them.
I wonder how happy all the rightwingers will be if they succeed in deporting all the illegals only to see their food bills skyrocket because too few people are harvesting the crops.
Exactly.

SHEESH , a few extra buck to employ Americans , not a big deal Bolrrilar as I roll my eyes you penny pincher !!

I would like to see a federal law passed, if one does not already exist, requiring their cooperation.

Then, when fuckers like this refuse to do so, they can be arrested and imprisoned as they richly deserve.

Fucking assholes.

I would love to see ICE come in to this cowards town, and arrest as many illegals as possible right under the fucker's nose.

Oh its going to happen sooner than later
No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

When it is down to work or die some will.
Drumpf is not going to be that bad on the economy is he? I thought you guys said he was going to make 'Murica' great again?

You're still in America. Must be great if you won't leave it.

They don't just work in fields. Maids, waitresses, etc.
Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house

Construction jobs used to be good paying blue collar jobs. Then the illegals came and contractors started hiring them knowing they can get them under the table for a fraction of the cost.

Forum List

Back