Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

I would like to see a federal law passed, if one does not already exist, requiring their cooperation.

Then, when fuckers like this refuse to do so, they can be arrested and imprisoned as they richly deserve.

Fucking assholes.
10USC311 is also, federal law; should we start rounding up illegals to that federal law?

Query: What kind of jerk pretends that everyone has all laws memorized by statue number?

Answer: danielpalos
the one that resorts to the fewest fallacies; that's who.

Says the man who still has not clearly stated what law he was referring to.

Shows how serious you were about your question.

ie, NOT.

My point was crystal clear, I was not afraid to be open about what I believe and I stand by it.

I would like to see a federal law passed, if one does not already exist, requiring their cooperation.

Then, when fuckers like this refuse to do so, they can be arrested and imprisoned as they richly deserve.

Fucking assholes.
Why should anyone take the right seriously about the law? Our Founding Fathers gave us the form of Government we have, so we would not be, European. Separation of powers is the part of the federal doctrine.

In this context?

Because we are serious about enforcing it, we have the power to enforce it, we ARE enforcing it, and will be enforcing it more aggressively and completely as time goes on.

The rest of your post is meaningless babble.

Does it seem odd to you that I am so clear and concise while you put so much energy into trying to hide your specific points, and your general agenda, and who you are loyal to?

MrG worked for many years at a motel. The owners only hired hispanics. If the manager of the motel could not understand spanish, she or he would be forced to take spanish lessons to communicate with the maids...or be fired. Two were fired for refusing. To this day, they STILL hire only hispanics and they pay them under the table. The managers are now hispanic as well.
"More efficient" labor has no problem with multiple languages. Cruise ships routinely hire persons who speak several languages.

And what if the person who would be BEST at that job, only spoke one?

Then you have the job being done by the less qualified person.

That is the opposite of efficient.

Really strange words from a police officer... :shock:

Actually, it's pretty typical today to have local law enforcement come right out and make an announcement like this.
Here in Oregon where I'm at, pretty much all county Sheriff departments have made similiar announcements.
Why is this happening? I mean police officers should defend and uphold the law (also immigration laws...) :eek:

Local police always will say immigration enforcement is the job of the feds.
Of course there's nothing stopping them from picking up the phone and letting the feds know when they have an illegal in custody on a different matter.

They won't do it though because they are too afraid of the liberal minority that get violent in the streets any time an illegal is deported.

I know local cops who called ICE during the Obama years. They couldn't be bothered to come pick up the illegals.
make sure you get the first degrees, first.

What do you mean? How is that a reply to my post?

Why are you always trying so hard to be obtuse?

Doesn't it make you feel bad to realize that you have to lie ALL THE TIME, because your true feelings and agenda are something you can't admit for fear of being outcast?

They don't just work in fields. Maids, waitresses, etc.
Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house
we need to solve our structural problems, first.

No, we don't.

10USC311 is also, federal law; should we start rounding up illegals to that federal law?

Query: What kind of jerk pretends that everyone has all laws memorized by statue number?

ie, NOT.

My point was crystal clear, I was not afraid to be open about what I believe and I stand by it.

Fucking assholes.
Why should anyone take the right seriously about the law? Our Founding Fathers gave us the form of Government we have, so we would not be, European. Separation of powers is the part of the federal doctrine.

In this context?

Because we are serious about enforcing it, we have the power to enforce it, we ARE enforcing it, and will be enforcing it more aggressively and completely as time goes on.

Does it seem odd to you that I am so clear and concise while you put so much energy into trying to hide your specific points, and your general agenda, and who you are loyal to?
nothing but propaganda and rhetoric?

federal law is simply that; it is not State law within our sovereign States.

just get first degrees, first. it should be that simple, even for our federales.

MrG worked for many years at a motel. The owners only hired hispanics. If the manager of the motel could not understand spanish, she or he would be forced to take spanish lessons to communicate with the maids...or be fired. Two were fired for refusing. To this day, they STILL hire only hispanics and they pay them under the table. The managers are now hispanic as well.
"More efficient" labor has no problem with multiple languages. Cruise ships routinely hire persons who speak several languages.

skills are not equal; it depends on the project and labor. greater skill with languages, is a paid skill, as well.

Actually, it's pretty typical today to have local law enforcement come right out and make an announcement like this.
Here in Oregon where I'm at, pretty much all county Sheriff departments have made similiar announcements.
Why is this happening? I mean police officers should defend and uphold the law (also immigration laws...) :eek:

Of course there's nothing stopping them from picking up the phone and letting the feds know when they have an illegal in custody on a different matter.

They won't do it though because they are too afraid of the liberal minority that get violent in the streets any time an illegal is deported.

I know local cops who called ICE during the Obama years. They couldn't be bothered to come pick up the illegals.

Doesn't it make you feel bad to realize that you have to lie ALL THE TIME, because your true feelings and agenda are something you can't admit for fear of being outcast?
the right never gets it, when it is about simple economics.

first degrees cost society the most; get them first.

Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house

No, we don't.
Yes, we do. In California, politics is more of a problem than a solution. Improving our infrastructure can help our State legislature, enjoy their, cushy, part-time jobs.

ie, NOT.

Fucking assholes.

In this context?

nothing but propaganda and rhetoric?

federal law is simply that; it is not State law within our sovereign States.

just get first degrees, first. it should be that simple, even for our federales.

You asked a question. I gave an answer. NOthing in your post addressed that at all.

Should I take that as Assent?

Or did you just not respond to that, because you have no way of disagreeing?

Or is your some from of "response" that a sane person, such as myself, can't interpret?

All you did was repeat a statement that I already requested clarification on.

THat was a dick move.

No, we don't.
Yes, we do. In California, politics is more of a problem than a solution. Improving our infrastructure can help our State legislature, enjoy their, cushy, part-time jobs.

Perhaps California is such a collection of morons that their state government is only able to do ONE THING at a time.

I don't care.

America can multi task. We can deport the illegals while other people work on infrastructure.

If California needs help, with the concept of doing TWO things at once, we will give it.

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

Fucking assholes.
That worked so well with the Fugitive Slave Laws. That too was brought about by con-servatives.

skills are not equal; it depends on the project and labor. greater skill with languages, is a paid skill, as well.

All skills are not equal.

The hotel owners focused on cheap labor. That defined what they did.

That in no way argues that the people working there are the best or even GOOD at their jobs.

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

Fucking assholes.
That worked so well with the Fugitive Slave Laws. That too was brought about by con-servatives.

YOur understanding of Conservatives and Conservatism, especially the two completely different camps separated by over a century, is so lacking as to be laughable.

THis isn't about the right not getting it. THis is about you talking like a crazy person, on purpose.

You are spouting gibberish.

ie, NOT.

Fucking assholes.

In this context?

He's typical of the left. He loves all that illegal labor.

Traitorous bastard.

He needs to be drug into the streets and hung from a light pole for his crimes against the Republic.

I would love to see ICE come in to this cowards town, and arrest as many illegals as possible right under the fucker's nose.

Oh its going to happen sooner than later
No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

When it is down to work or die some will.
Drumpf is not going to be that bad on the economy is he? I thought you guys said he was going to make 'Murica' great again?

You're still in America. Must be great if you won't leave it.
I will leave it when the time comes but that was quite a deflection from the point. How is it going to get down to work or die if Drumpf is running the show? Cat got your tounge?

Oh its going to happen sooner than later
No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

Drumpf is not going to be that bad on the economy is he? I thought you guys said he was going to make 'Murica' great again?

I will leave it when the time comes but that was quite a deflection from the point. How is it going to get down to work or die if Drumpf is running the show? Cat got your tounge?

Less talk, more leaving.

Less talk, more leaving.
In my own good time. I have more cave chimps such as yourself to frustrate by living here and living well.

Forum List

Back