Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

No need anymore

So when are they going to give those to all the farm owners? I know where I live a ton of undocumented work in the fields

yeah and where I live we made good money picking apples in the fall until they brought the Mexicans and pay them under the table.....this fall if I see them a phone call is being made. I am tired of this shit

Go to school and get an education so you dont have to pick apples. Stop blaming Mexicans for your poor life.

I went to school and have an education retard....this was a temp job people did for extra money

If youre picking apples I have no faith you have a education. Picking apples even as a temp job is for someone with no other skills than their fingers.

MrG worked for many years at a motel. The owners only hired hispanics. If the manager of the motel could not understand spanish, she or he would be forced to take spanish lessons to communicate with the maids...or be fired. Two were fired for refusing. To this day, they STILL hire only hispanics and they pay them under the table. The managers are now hispanic as well.

They don't just work in fields. Maids, waitresses, etc.
Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house
I forgot about that area. Yep.

My brother works in construction and he is frequently the only english speaking person on the site sometimes.

Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house
Gardeners, construction, cooks. All paid under the table. Time to start booting the employees out of the country and fining the employers HUGE amounts....or shutting them down.

Years ago I used to live with liberal whites. They thought they were going to enlighten us. When their daughters where molested by illegal Mexican kids, they woke up and left. It's what liberals do best, run away. it isn't TOO late for the rest of you, though.

No need anymore

So when are they going to give those to all the farm owners? I know where I live a ton of undocumented work in the fields

yeah and where I live we made good money picking apples in the fall until they brought the Mexicans and pay them under the table.....this fall if I see them a phone call is being made. I am tired of this shit

Go to school and get an education so you dont have to pick apples. Stop blaming Mexicans for your poor life.

I went to school and have an education retard....this was a temp job people did for extra money

If youre picking apples I have no faith you have a education. Picking apples even as a temp job is for someone with no other skills than their fingers.

Your contempt for low skilled Americans is noted.

And held against you.

Years ago I used to live with liberal whites. They thought they were going to enlighten us. When their daughters where molested by illegal Mexican kids, they woke up and left. It's what liberals do best, run away from reality. When they realized what a phony pretense multiculturalism IS, it was to late. it isn't to late for the rest of you, though.
I used to have a liberal white girlfriend. She loved multiculturalism.

Years ago I used to live with liberal whites. They thought they were going to enlighten us. When their daughters where molested by illegal Mexican kids, they woke up and left. It's what liberals do best, run away from reality. When they realized what a phony pretense multiculturalism IS, it was to late. it isn't to late for the rest of you, though.

The worst part is, that you know wherever they are, they have edited that whole incident from their memory and are still completely clueless liberals.

Your contempt for low skilled Americans is noted.

And held against you.
I have tremendous respect for what low skilled people do to make ends meet. I know there are no lazy americans that will do the work they do.

If you want to whine and complain you should complain about the number of H1 visas given to people in the IT field.

just goes to show how far things have fallen in the USA . Atleast Trump was elected so thats a start back to sanity and sovereignty . Think what it'd be like if hilary / obama were in there . ----------- just a thought ,

I never experienced so much negative change in 8 years thanks to Obama. Everyone deserves to be paid for the work they do, but for some reason the liberals turn their back on slavery

Another point that needs to be up front and said over and over again.....LEGAL immigrants are just as peeved, because they went thru all the hassle of becoming citizens but this new wave of them get a free ride. It pisses them off. Especially hispanics that claim they no speaky english to hispanics that know better and call them on their bullshit on not doing what they did to become legal citizens. So, remember not all hispanics are for the free rides. They want illegals to run thru the red tape they had to do themselves and report them when able.

Gardeners, construction, cooks. All paid under the table. Time to start booting the employees out of the country and fining the employers HUGE amounts....or shutting them down.
That wont work. Those employers contribute to the tax dollars.

just goes to show how far things have fallen in the USA . Atleast Trump was elected so thats a start back to sanity and sovereignty . Think what it'd be like if hilary / obama were in there . ----------- just a thought ,

I never experienced so much negative change in 8 years thanks to Obama. Everyone deserves to be paid for the work they do, but for some reason the liberals turn their back on slavery
You do realize slaves dont normally get paid right?

Like that guy arrested by ICE in front of his kid. He has been here TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. What stopped him from applying like everyone else????
Hie his sorry lazy ass to the border, take all he owns for back taxes he never paid in those 20 years, and dump his family over the border along with him.

No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

No need anymore

----------------------------------------------------------------------- my DAD had a good job in the early 60s but no money because he was putting all his money into a beautiful new house for my Mom and into his 5 kids bellies . Think that it was 10 cents a bushel of picked apples . The reason he picked apples after work and after supper was for a few dimes in his pocket or for a gallon or 2 of gas for the car to get to his real job . [gas was 19 - 20 cents a gallon if that much] . ----------------------- i swear , some of these posters are pretty stupid about how things were in the USA and they deserve to lose it all TomP. [probably millenials who know nothing]

You understand the illegals are not being paid the minimum wage.....what they are doing for so little money is slavery

No need anymore

----------------------------------------------------------------------- my DAD had a good job in the early 60s but no money because he was putting all his money into a beautiful new house for my Mom and into his 5 kids bellies . Think that it was 10 cents a bushel of picked apples . The reason he picked apples after after work and after supper was for a few dimes in his pocket or for a gallon or 2 of gas for the car to get to his real job . [gas was 19 - 20 cents a gallon if that much] . ----------------------- i swear , some of these posters are pretty stupid about how things were in the USA and they deserve to lose it all TomP. [probably millenials who know nothing]

This isnt the 60's and gas isnt 10 cents a gallon anymore. If youre mad that a field worker took your job you need to go to school. Thats not an insult. Thats a life tip.

All of us should have to live with the consequences of our politics, And all those wealthy liberal whites had to actually LIVE with poor illegal aliens, there would be a major paradigm shift here. Talk the talk, then walk the walk.

You understand the illegals are not being paid the minimum wage.....what they are doing for so little money is slavery
Yes I know they arent being paid minimum wage. Slavery is working for free. Youre being a little dramatic there.

All of us should have to live with the consequences of our politics, And all those wealthy liberal whites had to actually LIVE with poor illegal aliens, there would be a major paradigm shift here. Talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Well finally someone has been elected to put a stop to it and he will....you will see more jobs for Americans, higher wages, and less entitlement spending.....a win for us all

Forum List

Back