Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

I would like to see a federal law passed, if one does not already exist, requiring their cooperation.

Then, when fuckers like this refuse to do so, they can be arrested and imprisoned as they richly deserve.

Fucking assholes.

I would love to see ICE come in to this cowards town, and arrest as many illegals as possible right under the fucker's nose.

Oh its going to happen sooner than later
No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

It's already happening you dumbass.
Evidently not in that town. Can you show me a town where the locals started working in the fields to make up for deported undocumented people?

Traitorous bastard.
Guess laws don't mean anything, even to a fucking cop when it comes to our immigration laws.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

I would like to see a federal law passed, if one does not already exist, requiring their cooperation.

Then, when fuckers like this refuse to do so, they can be arrested and imprisoned as they richly deserve.

Fucking assholes.

I would love to see ICE come in to this cowards town, and arrest as many illegals as possible right under the fucker's nose.

No it wont. Its all talk and every single person that understands economics knows this. No one that is a legal citizen is going to work in the fields doing that hard ass shit.

No need anymore

Traitorous bastard.

Windsor, California Police Chief Carlos G. Basurto issued a letter in Spanish to illegal aliens in his town, assuring them that they are safe from deportation because his department “will not engage in federal immigration enforcement activities,” and that their immigration status is “completely irrelevant,” Judicial Watch reported on Thursday, March 2.

“If you are an undocumented immigrant in the Town of Windsor, you do not need to fear the officers of the Windsor Police Department,” Chief Basurto wrote, “nor assume that they have any reason to bother you, detain you or arrest you for simply being undocumented. Your immigration status is completely irrelevant to us.”

The chief even vowed to protect illegal immigrants with minor criminal records, revealing that he will only allow his department to collaborate with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to apprehend “serious or violent criminals” on the condition that ICE does not arrest individuals based on immigration status or low-level criminal offenses.

Believe it or not, enforcing immigration law is LEGAL. Violating immigration LAW is illegal. And it's always been that way. Is that too ambiguous? Why do politicians defend illegal aliens? Aren't politicians supposed to represent US? All good AND FINE, but when illegals do harm to US Americans, we are tired of political excuses. NOBODY is ABOVE the law, not even illegal Mexicans, nobody.

Fucking assholes.

Evidently not in that town. Can you show me a town where the locals started working in the fields to make up for deported undocumented people?

YOur pretense that illegals are all working in the fields is dismissed as the idiocy it is.

Traitorous bastard.

Fucking assholes.
10USC311 is also, federal law; should we start rounding up illegals to that federal law?

Query: What kind of jerk pretends that everyone has all laws memorized by statue number?

Answer: danielpalos
the one that resorts to the fewest fallacies; that's who.

YOur pretense that illegals are all working in the fields is dismissed as the idiocy it is.
So you dont have an example do you? The fields are just one area. Can you show us a town that deported all of its undocumented that didnt go under?

Traitorous bastard.

Fucking assholes.

No need anymore

So when are they going to give those to all the farm owners? I know where I live a ton of undocumented work in the fields

Fucking assholes.

No need anymore

So when are they going to give those to all the farm owners? I know where I live a ton of undocumented work in the fields

yeah and where I live we made good money picking apples in the fall until they brought the Mexicans and pay them under the table.....this fall if I see them a phone call is being made. I am tired of this shit

Traitorous bastard.

Fucking assholes.
10USC311 is also, federal law; should we start rounding up illegals to that federal law?

Query: What kind of jerk pretends that everyone has all laws memorized by statue number?

Answer: danielpalos
the one that resorts to the fewest fallacies; that's who.

Says the man who still has not clearly stated what law he was referring to.

Shows how serious you were about your question.

ie, NOT.

My point was crystal clear, I was not afraid to be open about what I believe and I stand by it.

Fucking assholes.

Traitorous bastard.

Really strange words from a police officer... :shock:

Actually, it's pretty typical today to have local law enforcement come right out and make an announcement like this.
Here in Oregon where I'm at, pretty much all county Sheriff departments have made similiar announcements.
Why is this happening? I mean police officers should defend and uphold the law (also immigration laws...) :eek:

Local police always will say immigration enforcement is the job of the feds.
Of course there's nothing stopping them from picking up the phone and letting the feds know when they have an illegal in custody on a different matter.

They won't do it though because they are too afraid of the liberal minority that get violent in the streets any time an illegal is deported.

No need anymore

yeah and where I live we made good money picking apples in the fall until they brought the Mexicans and pay them under the table.....this fall if I see them a phone call is being made. I am tired of this shit

Go to school and get an education so you dont have to pick apples. Stop blaming Mexicans for your poor life.

Traitorous bastard.

Actually, it's pretty typical today to have local law enforcement come right out and make an announcement like this.
Here in Oregon where I'm at, pretty much all county Sheriff departments have made similiar announcements.
Why is this happening? I mean police officers should defend and uphold the law (also immigration laws...) :eek:

Of course there's nothing stopping them from picking up the phone and letting the feds know when they have an illegal in custody on a different matter.

They won't do it though because they are too afraid of the liberal minority that get violent in the streets any time an illegal is deported.

I know local cops who called ICE during the Obama years. They couldn't be bothered to come pick up the illegals.

Traitorous bastard.

I know local cops who called ICE during the Obama years. They couldn't be bothered to come pick up the illegals.
Thats because they understand local politics and economics.

No need anymore

Go to school and get an education so you dont have to pick apples. Stop blaming Mexicans for your poor life.

I went to school and have an education retard....this was a temp job people did for extra money

They don't just work in fields. Maids, waitresses, etc.
Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

just goes to show how far things have fallen in the USA . Atleast Trump was elected so thats a start back to sanity and sovereignty . Think what it'd be like if hilary / obama were in there . ----------- just a thought ,

They don't just work in fields. Maids, waitresses, etc.
Try applying for a job being a maid at a motel where it is close to the border or anywhere in california south of sacramento. And good luck. You will be denied that job no matter how badly you need/want it.

I read where the construction business in California is over run with the assholes....time to clean house

Forum List

Back