Police Chief to Illegal Aliens: ‘Your Immigration Status Is Completely Irrelevant’

When it is down to work or die some will.
Drumpf is not going to be that bad on the economy is he? I thought you guys said he was going to make 'Murica' great again?

You're still in America. Must be great if you won't leave it.
I will leave it when the time comes but that was quite a deflection from the point. How is it going to get down to work or die if Drumpf is running the show? Cat got your tounge?

Less talk, more leaving.
In my own good time. I have more cave chimps to frustrate by living here and living well.

YOu can have internet, even in Africa. Just lie and claim you still live here. Best of both worlds.

Why the hesitation? You do have a better life waiting for you there right? Away from all us "racist whites" LOL!

And Africa is full of blacks, whom you spend so much time selling...

Poor choice of words, I mean, just saying nice things about them.

You weren't LYING were you?

Drumpf is not going to be that bad on the economy is he? I thought you guys said he was going to make 'Murica' great again?

You're still in America. Must be great if you won't leave it.
I will leave it when the time comes but that was quite a deflection from the point. How is it going to get down to work or die if Drumpf is running the show? Cat got your tounge?

Less talk, more leaving.
In my own good time. I have more cave chimps to frustrate by living here and living well.

YOu can have internet, even in Africa. Just lie and claim you still live here. Best of both worlds.

Why the hesitation? You do have a better life waiting for you there right? Away from all us "racist whites" LOL!

And Africa is full of blacks, whom you spend so much time selling...

Poor choice of words, I mean, just saying nice things about them.

You weren't LYING were you?
What does the internet have to do with seeing white people angry because I am living well?

There is no hesitation. I made the decision to live here until at a time of my choosing when I will move to Africa. I intend to anger many before I leave...at a time of my choosing.

Forum List

Back