Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

What you think is relevant or not is irrelevant to me. Its only irrelevant to you because you dont want to believe cops do just what I described.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.

Any eyewitness can have an agenda, but nobody says we should eliminate eyewitnesses from court.

You have literally know idea what you are talking about. Eyewitness testimony is completely unreliable. Even if Brown's friend didn't intentionally lie, people often see what they want to see, same with the other witnesses.

I've ran a crime scene and asked 10 different witnesses what happened and gotten 10 completely different accounts on numerous occasions. It's not necessarily people lying, it's just that eyewitnesses suck

I think you are talking mostly about face recognition not about easily identifiable "events" like Wilson backing up to Brown and grabbing him by the neck or that Brown raised his hands and was surrendering.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.

Any eyewitness can have an agenda, but nobody says we should eliminate eyewitnesses from court.

You have literally know idea what you are talking about. Eyewitness testimony is completely unreliable. Even if Brown's friend didn't intentionally lie, people often see what they want to see, same with the other witnesses.

I've ran a crime scene and asked 10 different witnesses what happened and gotten 10 completely different accounts on numerous occasions. It's not necessarily people lying, it's just that eyewitnesses suck

I think you are talking mostly about face recognition not about easily identifiable "events" like Wilson backing up to Brown and grabbing him by the neck or that Brown raised his hands and was surrendering.

Oh no, I've broke up a TON of bar fights in my time, for example, and it was usually split 50/50 among witnesses about how started it.

People just don't pay attention to things, and then don't want to admit that fact. It's odd but true.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense. ...
FYI Police officers are civilians. According to the 3rd Geniva convention you are either a member of the military, an enemy combatant or a civilian. Police are not a military, nore do they engage in war, therefore they are civilians.

I think the distinction is relevant because cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I, whereas the Military does. A cop can only fire in self-defence just like you and I (which means if cops can have machienguns then logicaly so can everyone else because we're all using them for the same reason).
You are wrong. A police officer can shoot someone in the back if they have just committed a felony and the officer believes they are a danger to the public. Try that as a civilian and youll end up in prison. We give police more authority than the rest of us civilians.

Wilson committed the felony by grabbing Brown by the neck without cause, and after thinking very carefully about it, he decided to eliminate any possibility of Brown pressing charges by murdering him, knowing full well that police virtually always get away with it.
Hypothetically, that's a possibility.

If he expected Brown to submit, but Brown was feeling very confident and aggressive after the store knock off, he may not have expected the resistance he encountered. It might have been a situation of miscalculation of intentions and lightening quick escalation.

Oh no, I've broke up a TON of bar fights in my time, for example, and it was usually split 50/50 among witnesses about how started it.

People just don't pay attention to things, and then don't want to admit that fact. It's odd but true.
And if you do decide to offer a fair and objective version of events and you own up to the parts that were your fault....the other guy won't, and so you end up on the losing side of a police report.

Honesty is not always the best policy.

it has been posted

you continue to run around in circles
I never saw anything that indicated that. My guess is you are simply talking out your ass.
It is no guess on my part. YOU are talking out of your ass.
So where is the autopsy report that says Brown was the one advancing?

the autopsy report does say that on page two of the investigation

the deceased turned around and ran towards Officer Wilson. Officer Wilson had his service weapon drawn

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

however it is the photographic evidence that supports the claim made in the report which also has been posted

plus there are eight witnesses that supports the officers version of the event
You cant be that dumb can you? Those are not the findings of the autopsy you idiot. Thats from what Wilson told them. I'll give you a clue. In that same document it says plain as day "Det Hokamp DSN-609 of the St Louis County Police Department provided the following preliminary investigative detail." It goes on to say other things like "the deceased became belligerent towards officer Wilson...." Please tell me you are not that much of a moron and you were trying your best to trick me? How do you think the autopsy determined Brown was belligerent towards Wilson? This should be amusing to see explain this.

I attached the page so everyone else can see how much of an idiot you are.

yes and the autopsy supports the officers version

as well as evidence at the scene

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?
I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Just this: If the eyewitnesses were "witnessing" the event and Wilson did that, do you not think we would have heard about it long ago? IOW, no, he didn't walk up and drop the casings. He would have had to collect them from the ground first, walk over and place them. He didn't.
Depends on if the witness saw him do it in the confusion resulting in other cops arriving. Another cop could have dropped the shells as well to help Wilson out. Cops have arranged crimes scenes millions of times before. Why would this one be any different?

So...you are actually trying to say that a DIFFERENT officer arrived, PICKED UP three casings from Wilson's gun, and placed them next to Brown's body? Are you on LSD?!?!

--LOL

The autopsy indicates that browns arms was not in the "i surrender" position

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense. ...
FYI Police officers are civilians. According to the 3rd Geniva convention you are either a member of the military, an enemy combatant or a civilian. Police are not a military, nore do they engage in war, therefore they are civilians.

I think the distinction is relevant because cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I, whereas the Military does. A cop can only fire in self-defence just like you and I (which means if cops can have machienguns then logicaly so can everyone else because we're all using them for the same reason).
You are wrong. A police officer can shoot someone in the back if they have just committed a felony and the officer believes they are a danger to the public. Try that as a civilian and youll end up in prison. We give police more authority than the rest of us civilians.

Wilson committed the felony by grabbing Brown by the neck without cause, and after thinking very carefully about it, he decided to eliminate any possibility of Brown pressing charges by murdering him, knowing full well that police virtually always get away with it.
Conjecture.

Nothing. Yours is opinion. I was quoting QuickHitCurePon. The alert system told you I quoted you.
The alert system told me you quoted me because you quoted me. That's how it works.

Admin should really change the settings so we can only quote one person automatically. Admid will figure this out when there are exessive indexing problems due to all the molti-quotes.

Thats not how it works.
You may want to have a look at the vBulliten online user manual. That really is how it works, I can even see a quote of my post in your responce. It's right there for all to see. When you quote a chain of people, the Notifications addon sends an allert to everyone in that chain. It doesn't send an allert if you don't quote.

Thats not how it works.
You may want to have a look at the vBulliten online user manual. That really is how it works, I can even see a quote of my post in your responce. It's right there for all to see. When you quote a chain of people, the Notifications addon sends an allert to everyone in that chain. It doesn't send an allert if you don't quote.
Expand the quotes. You will see QuickHitCurePon in the box directly above mine. I was quoting her, not you. Your post was just boxed in above hers. Everybody within the big box above my post gets an alert that I quoted them.

P.S.
This is not VBulletin anymore.

Thats not how it works.
You may want to have a look at the vBulliten online user manual. That really is how it works, I can even see a quote of my post in your responce. It's right there for all to see.

I constantly get "so and so quoted my post"and it doesnt always mean someone quoted that actual post.
It can also mean someone quoted a post in the stream you posted in.

Thats not how it works.
Expand the quotes. You will see QuickHitCurePon in the box directly above mine.

P.S.
This is not Vbulletin anymore.
I'm using Tapatalk, they're all expanded always. In fact I don't believe Tapatalk has a way to colaps them.

I constantly get "so and so quoted my post"and it doesnt always mean someone quoted that actual post.
When you quote the stream you are quoting everyone in that stream. That's why everyone in that stream gets a notification that you quoted them, because you did, you quoted the whole stream.

Which means your response is adressed to everyone in that stream.

So what part of my post were you calling conjecture?

When you quote the stream you are quoting everyone in that stream. That's why everyone in that stream gets a notification that you quoted them, because you did, you quoted the whole stream.

Which means your response is adressed to everyone in that stream.

So what part of my post were you calling conjecture?
Wrong. Read about it in the Announcements and Feedback forum. It is possible to edit out the multiple quotes, but hardly anybody does that.

Go back to sleep.

Forum List

Back