Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Wrong. Read about it in the Announcements and Feedback forum. It is possible to edit out the multiple quotes, but hardly anybody does that.
I do it all the time.
Good for you. I don't.
pezz said:
Go back to sleep.
Why would I go to sleep right before lunchtime? I might get fired for sleeping on the job.

You aren't making much sense.
You make less...reading a VBulletin manual for instructions regarding the alert function on XenForo.

Get to work.

Wrong. Read about it in the Announcements and Feedback forum. It is possible to edit out the multiple quotes, but hardly anybody does that.
I do it all the time.
Good for you. I don't.
pezz said:
Go back to sleep.
Why would I go to sleep right before lunchtime? I might get fired for sleeping on the job.

You make less...reading a VBulletin manual for instructions regarding the alert function on XenForo.

Get to work.
I'm already at work, it'll have to wait...and did you still want me to go to bed first? So demanding.

I don't believe him. I wasn't there to see what happened

johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

So now you're reduced to "if's".
No, I'm not reduced to just "ifs." You said, "johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back" I'm saying, Johnson may have believed that he say him get shot, it is possible that Brown made a snap decision to live. I don't know, I WASN'T THERE.

But I'm my position in this thread is not that Wilson should be tried for murder. It is only that he shouldn't be a cop. Clearly that community whose job it is for him to police doesn't want him there. He should move along.

Wait...so only people who have been approved by the negro "community" should be allowed to be cops...Yeah..there's a great idea...:rolleyes:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Since negroes don't want white cops in their neighborhoods because white cops are "racist".
...and since negroes don't want white prosecutors to prosecute their cases...white prosecutors are "racist"
...and since negroes don't want their cases heard by white judges because white judges are "racist".
....and since negroes don't want white legislators representing them..white legislators are "racist".
...and since negroes don't want their children taught by white teachers.White teachers are "racist".

I say let's give them exactly what they want. Time to separate.
Let them have a portion of the country for their "new africa" and they can build and run it however they choose with no interference from evil white racists.

Imagine the heights they will be able to soar to without white racists always obstructing them?

We can separate sooner, peacefully..or we can separate later...but eventually when this nation collapses we WILL separate. Think "Balkans"

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

No, I'm not reduced to just "ifs." You said, "johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back" I'm saying, Johnson may have believed that he say him get shot, it is possible that Brown made a snap decision to live. I don't know, I WASN'T THERE.

But I'm my position in this thread is not that Wilson should be tried for murder. It is only that he shouldn't be a cop. Clearly that community whose job it is for him to police doesn't want him there. He should move along.

Wait...so only people who have been approved by the negro "community" should be allowed to be cops...Yeah..there's a great idea...:rolleyes:

Since negroes don't want white cops in their neighborhoods because white cops are "racist".
...and since negroes don't want white prosecutors to prosecute their cases...white prosecutors are "racist"
...and since negroes don't want their cases heard by white judges because white judges are "racist".
....and since negroes don't want white legislators representing them..white legislators are "racist".
...and since negroes don't want their children taught by white teachers.White teachers are "racist".

Let them have a portion of the country for their "new africa" and they can build and run it however they choose with no interference from evil white racists.

Imagine the heights they will be able to soar to without white racists always obstructing them?

We can separate sooner, peacefully..or we can separate later...but eventually when this nation collapses we WILL separate. Think "Balkans"

here is the thing

they hate the cops in Ferguson

but what is the first thing they do when they are in trouble

call the frikking cops --LOL

Police sources tell us Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

A police report describes a car pulling up and several people getting out. One of those people, was reported to be Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden. A witness described McSpadden yelling ‘You can`t sell this s%$&” One of the relatives, who was selling, reportedly demanded McSpadden show a document proving she had a patent

interesting but check this out

The police report says that`s when an unidentified person with McSpadden assaulted Petty so violently that it resulted in a 911 call. A witness tells Fox 2 that the weapon was a metal pipe or pole. The suspect reportedly struck Petty in the face.

looks like mike brown came from a pretty violent family

you are a product of the company you keep

Police investigating assault and theft following argument between Brown family relatives FOX2now.com

Who else is looking forward to this week on here when the grand jury makes its ruling?

The thing that is the most hysterical is, like after the Zimmerman verdict, the far left k00ks go on posting up what should have happened!!! As if anybody cares!!!:2up:

Watching the race baiter far left PC assholes heads explode this week........shit......does it get any better?:boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

I do it all the time.
Good for you. I don't.
pezz said:
Go back to sleep.

Get to work.
I'm already at work, it'll have to wait...and did you still want me to go to bed first? So demanding.
Pay attention. I said GET to work...not go to work.

...and it wasn't a demand...just a suggestion.

....and I didn't say go to bed...I said go to sleep.

Isn't there a country in Africa that was formed for blacks only?

edit:
Yes, Liberia.

History of Liberia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.

Any eyewitness can have an agenda, but nobody says we should eliminate eyewitnesses from court.

You have literally know idea what you are talking about. Eyewitness testimony is completely unreliable. Even if Brown's friend didn't intentionally lie, people often see what they want to see, same with the other witnesses.

I've ran a crime scene and asked 10 different witnesses what happened and gotten 10 completely different accounts on numerous occasions. It's not necessarily people lying, it's just that eyewitnesses suck

I think you are talking mostly about face recognition not about easily identifiable "events" like Wilson backing up to Brown and grabbing him by the neck or that Brown raised his hands and was surrendering.

Oh no, I've broke up a TON of bar fights in my time, for example, and it was usually split 50/50 among witnesses about how started it.

People just don't pay attention to things, and then don't want to admit that fact. It's odd but true.

Bar patrons are not a reliable bunch. There may also be poor visibility at a bar.

I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.

Any eyewitness can have an agenda, but nobody says we should eliminate eyewitnesses from court.

You have literally know idea what you are talking about. Eyewitness testimony is completely unreliable. Even if Brown's friend didn't intentionally lie, people often see what they want to see, same with the other witnesses.

I've ran a crime scene and asked 10 different witnesses what happened and gotten 10 completely different accounts on numerous occasions. It's not necessarily people lying, it's just that eyewitnesses suck

I think you are talking mostly about face recognition not about easily identifiable "events" like Wilson backing up to Brown and grabbing him by the neck or that Brown raised his hands and was surrendering.

The autopsy indicates that browns arms was not in the "i surrender" position

It is impossible for the witnesses to mistake whether he had his hands up or not, and after getting hit by bullets a few times, anyone is going to drop their arms out of shock, while the remaining bullets hit them. The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense. ...
FYI Police officers are civilians. According to the 3rd Geniva convention you are either a member of the military, an enemy combatant or a civilian. Police are not a military, nore do they engage in war, therefore they are civilians.

I think the distinction is relevant because cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I, whereas the Military does. A cop can only fire in self-defence just like you and I (which means if cops can have machienguns then logicaly so can everyone else because we're all using them for the same reason).
You are wrong. A police officer can shoot someone in the back if they have just committed a felony and the officer believes they are a danger to the public. Try that as a civilian and youll end up in prison. We give police more authority than the rest of us civilians.

Wilson committed the felony by grabbing Brown by the neck without cause, and after thinking very carefully about it, he decided to eliminate any possibility of Brown pressing charges by murdering him, knowing full well that police virtually always get away with it.
Conjecture.

Believing the murder suspect Wilson is not even conjecture. The fact that Wilson backed up to them shows his intent, and then we have the witnesses.

Who else is looking forward to this week on here when the grand jury makes its ruling?

The thing that is the most hysterical is, like after the Zimmerman verdict, the far left k00ks go on posting up what should have happened!!! As if anybody cares!!!:2up:

Watching the race baiter far left PC assholes heads explode this week........shit......does it get any better?:boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:
I'm surprised that you would look at this incident as anything other than an excuse for the police state to exert it's authority. It's not like you to play partisan politics.

The Pentagon Gave the Ferguson Police Department Military-Grade Weapons
The Pentagon Gave the Ferguson Police Department Military-Grade Weapons - The Wire
The local community of Ferguson, Missouri, may not look like a war zone, but the Pentagon has helped the police treat it like one.

According to a report by David Mastio and Kelsey Rupp of USA Today, the Ferguson Police Department is the beneficiary of a Department of Defense program called 1033, which redistributes surplus military equipment to civilian police forces across the U.S.

That surplus military equipment doesn't just mean small arms, like pistols or automatic rifles; but also armored vehicles, like the mine-resistant troop carriers used in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nearly half a billion dollars worth of equipment was send to local law enforcement in 2013, according to the agency's website.

All in all, it's meant armored vehicles rolling down streets in Ferguson and police officers armed with short-barreled 5.56-mm rifles that can accurately hit a target out to 500 meters hovering near the citizens they're meant to protect.
Usually I count on you to see through simple domestic incidents being used by the elites via the Hegelian Dialectic to achieve policy results, i.e.; Problem => Reaction => Solution

The autopsy indicates that browns arms was not in the "i surrender" position

It is impossible for the witnesses to mistake whether he had his hands up or not, and after getting hit by bullets a few times, anyone is going to drop their arms out of shock, while the remaining bullets hit them. The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

The autopsy cannot show what happened before the bullets hit.

the autopsy tells the tale of how the body was positioned when it was hit by the bullets

the report says that no wounds entered the back

unlike what some of the witnesses claim

the report also indicated that browns arms when hit

was not in the "i surrender" position

Oh no, I've broke up a TON of bar fights in my time, for example, and it was usually split 50/50 among witnesses about how started it.

People just don't pay attention to things, and then don't want to admit that fact. It's odd but true.

Bar patrons are not a reliable bunch. There may also be poor visibility at a bar.

That's the point. Eyewitnesses are unreliable. The fact that you are stupid enough to want to believe THESE eyewitnesses doesn't change anything. Eyewitness testimony is almost worthless.

That's the point. Eyewitnesses are unreliable. The fact that you are stupid enough to want to believe THESE eyewitnesses doesn't change anything. Eyewitness testimony is almost worthless.

more so when three or four witnesses get together

before being interviewed separately by the police

Actually, that makes things easier in some ways. If you get 4 witnesses and they all tell the exact same story. They are lying , 100% of the time.

No two people are EVER going to see something and tell the same story. I mean of course the basic facts are going to be the same, but details are what a good investigator pays attention to.

Actually, that makes things easier in some ways. If you get 4 witnesses and they all tell the exact same story. They are lying , 100% of the time.

No two people are EVER going to see something and tell the same story. I mean of course the basic facts are going to be the same, but details are what a good investigator pays attention to.

true

I'm surprised that you would look at this incident as anything other than an excuse for the police state to exert it's authority. It's not like you to play partisan politics.

The Pentagon Gave the Ferguson Police Department Military-Grade Weapons - The Wire
The local community of Ferguson, Missouri, may not look like a war zone, but the Pentagon has helped the police treat it like one.

According to a report by David Mastio and Kelsey Rupp of USA Today, the Ferguson Police Department is the beneficiary of a Department of Defense program called 1033, which redistributes surplus military equipment to civilian police forces across the U.S.

That surplus military equipment doesn't just mean small arms, like pistols or automatic rifles; but also armored vehicles, like the mine-resistant troop carriers used in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nearly half a billion dollars worth of equipment was send to local law enforcement in 2013, according to the agency's website.

All in all, it's meant armored vehicles rolling down streets in Ferguson and police officers armed with short-barreled 5.56-mm rifles that can accurately hit a target out to 500 meters hovering near the citizens they're meant to protect.

Usually I count on you to see through simple domestic incidents being used by the elites via the Hegelian Dialectic to achieve policy results, i.e.; Problem => Reaction => Solution

Racists typically abandon their politics to promote racism if it kills Black people..

11% of Ferguson citizens voted in the last local election.

Fuck 'em, they get to reap the rewards of apathy.

When they riot over this, I hope the National Guard or local police have gotten tactical nukes during the big free military shit giveaway we have heard about.

Racists typically abandon their politics to promote racism if it kills Black people..

Racist basically gave up killing black people; black people are doing such a better job it puts them to shame.

Forum List

Back