Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I cant be a racist. I have a daughter that is half white and several family members as well. My extended family is pretty diverse. We have white, Mexican, Filipino and Black members in our family/

Now he's trying to lure me into "insulting" his family....so lame, so weak, so Assplaster. :eusa_snooty:

He's logging off and on to see if he's been banned.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

No, dumbass you ARE the racist.
I cant be a racist. I have a daughter that is half white and several family members as well. My extended family is pretty diverse. We have white, Mexican, Filipino and Black members in our family/

No dumbass, your posts show beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are racist filth.
Ok.

Now he's trying to lure me into "insulting" his family....so lame, so weak, so Assplaster. :eusa_snooty:
I have you seeing things that aren't there. I was talking to predfan. Thanks for admitting I have you running scared. :lol:

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

No dumbass, your posts show beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are racist filth.
Ok.

I don't think Asc is racist, I think he has known a system which has been racist in the past all too well, and there are still forms of racism- so it is hard for him to see beyond the crap he and many others have dealt with for far too long. I hope you don't take this the wrong was Asc. I just believe in this case there are far too many facts which point to Brown and Johnson being the aggressors.

I have you seeing things that aren't there. I was talking to predfan. Thanks for admitting I have you running scared. :lol:

Hey maybe you should pretend you're a lesbian black woman....you know, cover all the bases to fortify the mod guilt you count on.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

You think the grand jury will be all white people. That's how totally ignorant you are. Fact is there are blacks on the grand jury that will hear the evidence.
Who told you I thought the jury was going to be all white? Not enough Black people to get him to a trial. Tis the system so I understand that. However, that doesnt excuse him in my mind nor the minds of millions of other Black and white people.

I'm not sure which post you said it in but you did say that Wilson will probably get off because a racist jury will not go after one of their own or something to that effect.

But go ahead and deny you said anything like that.

You are a racist.

Thats a shocker. A Police Chief doesnt think he'll be found guilty? Wow Amazing...

You know who else thinks he wont be found guilty. Most blacks. It'll be more shocking if he was charged. Most officers dont...hell just last week an officer threw a flash bang grenade into a house on a no knock warrant. That flash bang landed in a toddlers crib and blew his face off

baby-flash-bang.jpg

No Charges, Not Guilty...just "sloppy"

Ok.

I don't think Asc is racist, I think he has known a system which has been racist in the past all too well, and there are still forms of racism- so it is hard for him to see beyond the crap he and many others have dealt with for far too long. I hope you don't take this the wrong was Asc. I just believe in this case there are far too many facts which point to Brown and Johnson being the aggressors.
You and I have talked this over before and I respect your position. I think its like you say. I see it from one perspective having dealt with it so I see the evidence as pointing toward the cop being a racist killer.

You think the grand jury will be all white people. That's how totally ignorant you are. Fact is there are blacks on the grand jury that will hear the evidence.
Who told you I thought the jury was going to be all white? Not enough Black people to get him to a trial. Tis the system so I understand that. However, that doesnt excuse him in my mind nor the minds of millions of other Black and white people.

I'm not sure which post you said it in but you did say that Wilson will probably get off because a racist jury will not go after one of their own or something to that effect.

Youre not sure because I never said the jury was all white. Matter of fact I posted that I heard the jury was majority white but way to back pedal.

Where in the article does it say he had nothing to do with the problems? He got fired. You dont get fired for nothing.
Retard alert the force got disbanded the entire force Wilson was not cited nor part of the reason for that. Unless of course we now can state Obama is to blame for Fast and Furious cause after all it was his ATF that ran the operation? But of course that is different right? Right?
Wilson was not cited? Where do you see that? He was fired. It didnt say he was laid off or transferred it says fired. Other officers were reinstated but he wasnt.
The force was disbanded no one got reinstated you dumb ass.
Sorry. They reapplied for their jobs. Wilson took off for the next racist PD.
Liar.

Nope, sorry but that's the truth.

Darren Wilson’s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities
""""FERGUSON, Mo. — The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.
That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.
Some of the Jennings officers reapplied for their jobs, but Wilson got a job in the police department in the nearby city of Ferguson.

Wilson, 28, has completely vanished from public view. He has not explained publicly what happened in that brief, lethal encounter.

His lawyer did not answer phone calls or e-mails. The police union is mum.

His ex-wife is publicly silent. His friends aren’t speaking out.

His mother is long deceased, and there is no sign of his father or either of his stepfathers.

Wilson is under the protection of the Ferguson Police Department, which has chosen from the beginning of this case to opt for obscurity rather than transparency. The department did not reveal Wilson’s identity for nearly a week after the fatal shooting of Brown. By that time, his social media accounts had been suspended.

But everyone leaves a record, and Darren Dean Wilson is no exception.""

My translation:

chicken-shit-450x324.jpg

It's a really bad day in rightwing Redneck Land when George Zimmerman is looking like a man of honor.

You are a racist.
Ok. Do you feel better?

First of all sonny, I don't care what you found on the internet, only a fucking fool believes that someone who has you know done this for a living isn't more qualified to speak on the subject than someone who has not.

Second of all junior, you once again show that you don't understand the intricacies of the law.

the fact of the matter is that Brown was IN RETREAT.

First of al the forensic evidence PROVES that Brown was moving TOWARDS Wilson when he was shot.

But just for shits and giggles let's say you were right and Wilson fought with Brown, Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, and was shot, then Brown retreated

Wilson is still permitted to shoot him if he feels that's the only way to prevent the felon from escaping. You really don't seem to get that. The law allows a police officer to use deadly force to prevent a suspected felon from fleeing.

So , even under your made up scenario it's a good shoot.
Blah blah blah.

All of this is from Wilson's account. Of course Brown was moving towards Wilson, which direction would he be moving if he were surrendering?

Brown is not a felon. Why are you making stuff up?
Brown is indeed a felon. He's a dead felon.

Don't know if he was a felon.

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
He was a felon as soon as he attacked Officer Wilson.
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?

Gee, these uni-brows just keep forgetting who had the gun, don't they?

So does Zimmerman remind me again how he is racist?

Hey maybe you should pretend you're a lesbian black woman....you know, cover all the bases to fortify the mod guilt you count on.

Gotta go Bull. You don't have to be paranoid for a couple of hours. Or maybe you do? :badgrin:

So does Zimmerman remind me again how he is racist?
Get you when I get back.

Youre not sure because I never said the jury was all white. Matter of fact I posted that I heard the jury was majority white but way to back pedal.

You certainly implied it.

You are a racist.
Ok. Do you feel better?

Better than what?

Your racism hasn't been a secret

Forum List

Back