Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Apparently, there were a number of shots while Brown was a good distance from Wilson that missed (luckily they didn't hit any innocent bystanders, if Wilson or anyone cares). Besides, Wilson was supposedly hurt so badly it's a wonder he could even squeeze off an accurate shot.

Kind of like Zimmerman having his head "beaten into the concrete within an inch of his life" but only having some scratches on his head.

You're a lying sack of shit....there are pictures that showed the back of Zimmerman's head, with bloody matted hair. Trayvon was a little thug and got what he had coming.

Tell you what dude, you bash someone's head into concrete "within an inch of their life," they are going to have more than scratches -- like a fractured skull.

I think Zman scratched his head on that little tree that was nearby. But, for darn sure, Trayvon was not straddling him beating his head into the concrete -- that little pissant gun nut , police wannabe wouldn't have walked away from that if it had really happened anymore than Jersey Joe was going to get up from Marciano's right. That's the friggin lie.

A person doesn't need to be beat within an inch of their life to fear for their life. But why let facts get in the way?

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
Statutes Constitution View Statutes Online Sunshine

Anybody else notice that Assplaster logs off after each of his little geek-ass posts? Ya reckon he's screeching for attention on another board too? Or maybe he figures he can avoid a banning by pretending to hide under his cot. :lol:

Apparently, there were a number of shots while Brown was a good distance from Wilson that missed (luckily they didn't hit any innocent bystanders, if Wilson or anyone cares). Besides, Wilson was supposedly hurt so badly it's a wonder he could even squeeze off an accurate shot.

Kind of like Zimmerman having his head "beaten into the concrete within an inch of his life" but only having some scratches on his head.

You're a lying sack of shit....there are pictures that showed the back of Zimmerman's head, with bloody matted hair. Trayvon was a little thug and got what he had coming.

Tell you what dude, you bash someone's head into concrete "within an inch of their life," they are going to have more than scratches -- like a fractured skull.

I think Zman scratched his head on that little tree that was nearby. But, for darn sure, Trayvon was not straddling him beating his head into the concrete -- that little pissant gun nut , police wannabe wouldn't have walked away from that if it had really happened anymore than Jersey Joe was going to get up from Marciano's right. That's the friggin lie.

A person doesn't need to be beat within an inch of their life to fear for their life. But why let facts get in the way?

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

Well that little gun toting, police wannabe Zman surly wasn't. I don't think Wilson was hurt like you guys are saying either. He should have waited for backup, but he decided to go for another Commendation from the racist Police Department.

He was a felon as soon as he attacked Officer Wilson.
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?
I'm assuming that is a rhetorical question.
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.

See, that's the problem here. I doubt the cop thought the cheeky 18 year old kid was a "man." So when he felt he disrespected his authoritah, he probably blew a gasket.

If he had remained professional, this whole matter wouldn't have spiraled out of control. We will probably never know what happened. At the very least, to diffuse this situation, this man needs to discharged from ever being an aggressive abusive cop.

A 6'4" eighteen year old isn't a kid. Kids aren't allowed to vote, kids aren't allowed to join the armed services....etc. But go ahead and stick with that kid shit and one day a kid is going to beat the shit out your ignorant ass.

See, that's the problem here. I doubt the cop thought the cheeky 18 year old kid was a "man." So when he felt he disrespected his authoritah, he probably blew a gasket.

If he had remained professional, this whole matter wouldn't have spiraled out of control. We will probably never know what happened. At the very least, to diffuse this situation, this man needs to discharged from ever being an aggressive abusive cop.

You already apologized for not knowing shit about the shooting....how about you find another thread to troll?
Unlike Zimmerman though, the only proof we have that Wilson was injured is the say so of a sympathetic police department, and a hospital that wants to keep the situation from boiling over. . . .

Who knows if Brown ever laid a hand on him. No photographic evidence of said injuries have ever been released to the public. Sort of suspect if you ask me. If they REALLY want to back up their story, you would think that would be the first thing they would show these "potential rioters." I know I would be the first to change my opinion of this incident and believe Wilson's account.

As it stands, it seems to me this is just another case of the government and the media trying to divide the country along racial lines for political expediency.

Right, the cop punched himself broke his own eye socket! Hey jackass.....even Holder isn't going to keep this thing alive before he runs away from his contempt charges. Your "gentle giant" is worm food now....it was just a matter of time before he murdered somebody....good riddance.

HIS EYE SOCKET WAS NEVER BUSTED!

77542_small.jpg

He hit his head on the door, his eyes were swollen from crying so much be because he got stung in the face from a bee, a fellow office hit him a few times to make a cover story, he tripped. . . . whatever. But he was barely hurt. THAT IS why no pictures have been released. Because he was hardly hurt, if at all. Why do you think I don't watch TV or listen to the radio until this shit plays out?

YOU NEED TO WAIT, BE CALM, and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.
As it should be, the cop was defending himself against a 6' 4"tall 292 lb street thug that just performed a strong arm robbery.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

He's not black....doesn't even have a tan....worthless little pimple-faced geek....probably in a mental institution.

You think the grand jury will be all white people. That's how totally ignorant you are. Fact is there are blacks on the grand jury that will hear the evidence.

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

No, dumbass you ARE the racist.

You think the grand jury will be all white people. That's how totally ignorant you are. Fact is there are blacks on the grand jury that will hear the evidence.
Who told you I thought the jury was going to be all white? Not enough Black people to get him to a trial. Tis the system so I understand that. However, that doesnt excuse him in my mind nor the minds of millions of other Black and white people.

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

Well that little gun toting, police wannabe Zman surly wasn't. I don't think Wilson was hurt like you guys are saying either. He should have waited for backup, but he decided to go for another Commendation from the racist Police Department.

The jury thought he was. That's the only opinion that matter matters.

I cant be a racist. I have a daughter that is half white and several family members as well. My extended family is pretty diverse. We have white, Mexican, Filipino and Black members in our family/

Here's Malcom X's actual quote:
"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Unless you are white and he is black, then you have to allow him to kill you or you will be a racist."

Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?
I'm assuming that is a rhetorical question.
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.
Yes you were a convict. It did happen. You denying it will only lead to more instability.

Unless Brown stuck his head in Wilson's car, it never happened.

One witness Dorian Johnson has said Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck?

But Johnson said Brown was shot in the back too.

He also said Brown never touched or tried to get the cops gun too. And he said he was never inside the cops car and he failed to mention they had just strong armed a shop employee stealing cigarillos.

I find it strange that those in defense of Johnsons story o not take into account they had just robbed a store and one of them was wanted on a warrant for theft (Johnson) as a cop approaches them. Of course they were not the aggressors, it must have been the cop.

Here's Malcom X's actual quote:
"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Unless you are white and he is black, then you have to allow him to kill you or you will be a racist."
Do you have a link to that quote? I doubt it.

I cant be a racist. I have a daughter that is half white and several family members as well. My extended family is pretty diverse. We have white, Mexican, Filipino and Black members in our family/

No dumbass, your posts show beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are racist filth.

Forum List

Back