Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.

You know, just a thought here. We know what Michael Brown was like because he had just bullied a store owner and committed a strong-arm robbery. Not too big of a leap to see this same guy leaning in the car and trying to get Wilson's gun from him. Thing is, at the time, he got shot in the hand for it.

I don't know what happened next, because they haven't released the details. But we can see that the story from Brown's partner is a load of horse manure. That plus the autopsy results put the chances of a Wilson indictment into very serious doubt.

You know, just a thought here. We know what Michael Brown was like because he had just bullied a store owner and committed a strong-arm robbery. Not too big of a leap to see this same guy leaning in the car and trying to get Wilson's gun from him. Thing is, at the time, he got shot in the hand for it.

I don't know what happened next, because they haven't released the details. But we can see that the story from Brown's partner is a load of horse manure. That plus the autopsy results put the chances of a Wilson indictment into very serious doubt.

But you know who had the gun and who wound up dead thirty feet away in the middle of the road. Even a junior varsity "sniper" can figure that one out.

Thats a shocker. A Police Chief doesnt think he'll be found guilty? Wow Amazing...

You know who else thinks he wont be found guilty. Most blacks. It'll be more shocking if he was charged. Most officers dont...hell just last week an officer threw a flash bang grenade into a house on a no knock warrant. That flash bang landed in a toddlers crib and blew his face off

baby-flash-bang.jpg

No Charges, Not Guilty...just "sloppy"

This doesn't meet the standards of criminal INTENT. They didn't intend to flash bang a baby. Blame parents for selling drugs w baby in house.

Screw Gentle Giant. Lots of his future crimes of thuggery now wont happen. Good job boys in blue.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.

Would you like to corroborate that statement?

Oh wait, I'll do it for you, from "fair and balanced" Fox:

"""There was microscopic matter from the barrel of the gun on his thumb wound. The other five shots hit brown from the front. The fatal wound to his forehead indicates that he was either falling or lunging forward."""
New revealing details of Michael Brown 8217 s autopsy report FOX2now.com

Thats a shocker. A Police Chief doesnt think he'll be found guilty? Wow Amazing...

You know who else thinks he wont be found guilty. Most blacks. It'll be more shocking if he was charged. Most officers dont...hell just last week an officer threw a flash bang grenade into a house on a no knock warrant. That flash bang landed in a toddlers crib and blew his face off

baby-flash-bang.jpg

No Charges, Not Guilty...just "sloppy"

This doesn't meet the standards of criminal INTENT. They didn't intend to flash bang a baby. Blame parents for selling drugs w baby in house.

When I read about this case I was shocked. It was not the parents selling drugs they has just moved in, BUT they knew it was a drug house and drugs were being trafficked out of the home. They also stated they had just moved in which corroborates the police story there were no kids in the home as far as they knew at the time.

Would you like to corroborate that statement?

Oh wait, I'll do it for you, from "fair and balanced" Fox:

"""There was microscopic matter from the barrel of the gun on his thumb wound. The other five shots hit brown from the front. The fatal wound to his forehead indicates that he was either falling or lunging forward."""
New revealing details of Michael Brown 8217 s autopsy report FOX2now.com

I did not get the autopsy report from Fox it was a St. Louis newspaper and it also stated the above, which also corroborates the cops story. Hold on Ill find it for you.

But you know who had the gun and who wound up dead thirty feet away in the middle of the road. Even a junior varsity "sniper" can figure that one out.

Yup, the cop is alive and the worthless thug is dead. Everyone knows that.

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old news footage.

One of many cities that were once the envy of the industrialized world that are now cesspools of unemployment while the products once made there are now made in China.

Thank the Democrats and the Unions.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

Officer Wilson must have read that!!!!

I'm assuming that is a rhetorical question.
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?
Apparently you've been misinformed.
So choke holds by cops are legal?
Apparently you've been misinformed.
That only worked the first time you dodged the question.
I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Breaking News:

7 Black Witnesses Come Forward Corroborating Officer Wilsons Testimony Before Grand Jury.

Report At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson 8217 s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Hot Air

We can always count on you for total idiocy. Hotair.com? And you do know that the proceedings of a grand jury are secret, right?

Grand Jury Secrecy Rules
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused
My link and the links hotair sources to are correct. Also the autopsy report confirms Wilsons testimony. Face it, this White patriot Wilson is innocent and will not be indicted for shooting a 3/5ths human known as a negro.

Breaking News:

7 Black Witnesses Come Forward Corroborating Officer Wilsons Testimony Before Grand Jury.

Report At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson 8217 s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Hot Air

We can always count on you for total idiocy. Hotair.com? And you do know that the proceedings of a grand jury are secret, right?

Grand Jury Secrecy Rules
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused
My link and the links hotair sources to are correct. Also the autopsy report confirms Wilsons testimony. Face it, this White patriot Wilson is innocent and will not be indicted for shooting a 3/5ths human known as a negro.

Even if your source IS correct, let's quote it, shall we?

Or did the witnesses corroborate the fatal shooting later, after Brown had moved away from the car and Wilson had gotten out? That’s what the case will turn on: If Wilson ends up being indicted, prosecutors will argue that, yes, Brown might have reached for Wilson’s gun but the subsequent shooting was unnecessary. Brown was already wounded; Wilson was shooting out of rage, not to repel a mortal threat. Realistically, though, how likely is it that he’s going to be indicted at this point? Crump says he has seven witnesses who’ll say that Wilson gunned Brown down unjustifiably. Great, says the defense, we have seven witnesses who say the opposite plus a pile of forensic evidence that shows Brown, who’d just committed a robbery at the local convenience store, not only assaulted a police officer but attempted to seize his firearm. There’s little doubt, barring some bombshell evidence that the public doesn’t know about, that Wilson’s not going to be convicted. The question now is whether he’ll be charged. One theory for all the leaks lately is that law enforcement is trying to prepare the public for the fact that grand jury is unlikely to return an indictment, but I don’t know: Given what Crump said in the excerpt above plus protesters vowing that “it’s going to be a war” if Wilson isn’t charged, sounds like releasing the evidence early isn’t going to calm anyone down

I again, reiterate. If you feel the way you do about minorities, and you wish to keep the peace, this Wilson is not a professional you want tending to the business of keeping, in your words, the "3/5ths human known as a negro," element in check. With that sort of sloppy work, you are liable to have a race war. Is that what you really want? More chaos, more mayhem, more affirmative action, really? REALLY?!

If that is what you want, just get more idiot, aggressive, neanderthal cops like this on the beat, and you will have more biased, partial, non-color blind laws on the books.

Instead of justice looking like this. . . .
images
It will forever have to be super sensitive, biased, partial jurisdictions with two sets of laws, one for the majority, and one for minorities. Do you really want that? Do you want justice to look like this?
mrz051109dAPR20090509035700.jpg

Well, if we don't get rid of cops that let their passions rule their decision making, the liberals you hate so much WILL pass two sets of laws for different segments of society, and justice will end up looking like that.

I saw the video of Brown acting like a punk in the convenience store. I UNDERSTOOD WHY those kids were acting that way. I could empathize with them. Does it excuse their behavior? Hell no. But if you don't demand the termination of cops that are overzealous, we WILL HAVE two sets of laws. The fault of these kids acting this way lay in the black community, but it will be solved in the white community if blacks don't solve it themselves. This is exactly what Bill Cosby was railing against in his famous "Pound Cake" speech.

None the less, even if no indictment is warranted, I still maintain that Wilson IS NOT police officer material. He is construction worker material only. Or better still, maybe he needs to be put on mental health disability and be a paid poster. It seems he'd fit right in with you and cultsmasher.

It seems, like this story will never end. People are still coming forward and we are still waiting for the investigation to be completed. What's going on?

What's going on is everyone and their brother knows that it was a good shoot, but those in charge are scared to death of more riots so they are leaking information a bit at a time trying to break the news gently so that the blacks can get used to the idea that there will be no charges filed.

that doesnt matter

they have shown themselves to be savages

one of their community leaders was on the tube last night

they are not interested in justice but rather interested in drawing more blood
One of their community leaders(a Missouri Senator) was arrested with a gun and spare ammo, and refused a breath test while reeking of booze.

Says a lot....!
indeed

state Senator Jamilah Nasheed

not only a leader but a rabid leftist anti gun activist

the on scene evidence demonstrates that brown was advancing on wilson and that wilson was backing away

all witnesses that we know of say that wilson shot brown from around 20 ft

that being the case one would expect to see the empty bullet cases

20ft away from the body

however there are

three empty casings lying next to the body

54183f59ebbcb.preview-620.jpg

the other odd thing is if his arms had been raised in the " i surrender" position

one would expect to see after receiving the lights out shot his arms above his head

not one to the side and the other under his body

I think the chaos and such going on in Ferguson goes way beyond this one case. It is obvious that the people in that area want a scapegoat to blame for their troubles.

Though the reality is that the police aren't 'racist thugs'. But they can never hope to fit in or have respect in poor struggling neighborhoods that see the police as the enemy. The perception of the law hasn't changed in these neighborhoods since the days of segregation, and the economic conditions people live under haven't improved.

Whatever the police do or say, they are going to be hounded or accused of racism and brutality. So it is best to let this blow over, as folks there want a fight.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

IOW, you're one of those who won't allow racial relations to get better in this country. You're suspicious of white people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism. Think just for a little bit. I'm going to turn that around, so see what it sounds like from a different perspective.

"You're suspicious of black people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism". I've heard that kind of attitude justification from white racists.

Forum List

Back