Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old news footage.

Last edited:
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?
I'm assuming that is a rhetorical question.
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?
Apparently you've been misinformed.
So choke holds by cops are legal?
Apparently you've been misinformed.
That only worked the first time you dodged the question.

Apparently, there were a number of shots while Brown was a good distance from Wilson that missed (luckily they didn't hit any innocent bystanders, if Wilson or anyone cares). Besides, Wilson was supposedly hurt so badly it's a wonder he could even squeeze off an accurate shot.

Kind of like Zimmerman having his head "beaten into the concrete within an inch of his life" but only having some scratches on his head.

You're a lying sack of shit....there are pictures that showed the back of Zimmerman's head, with bloody matted hair. Trayvon was a little thug and got what he had coming.

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old movie footage.
Clowns like you arent going to do anything but talk shit on a message board.When I slap the shit out of white boy racists like you all they do is turn pink, then red, and start to cry. You would pee yourself if you had to match up with someone like me you effeminate pussy.

Your people are uncivilized savages for the most part. Must be the neaderthal DNA that makes them do stuff like this....

The Black Body as Souvenir in American Lynching Harvey Young - Academia.edu

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers andgenital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cutto pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretchmet his fate was torn up and disposed of as “souvenirs.” The negro’s heart was cut intoseveral pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid theirmore fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents

Last edited:
Clowns like you arent going to do anything but talk shit on a message board.When I slap the shit out of white boy racists like you all they do is turn pink, then red, and start to cry. You would pee yourself if you had to match up with someone like me you effeminate pussy.

Maybe you should check the rules here, SNITCH...they apply to you too.

Report me then. I think you are still mad I got your sock account banned.

Apparently, there were a number of shots while Brown was a good distance from Wilson that missed (luckily they didn't hit any innocent bystanders, if Wilson or anyone cares). Besides, Wilson was supposedly hurt so badly it's a wonder he could even squeeze off an accurate shot.

Kind of like Zimmerman having his head "beaten into the concrete within an inch of his life" but only having some scratches on his head.

You're a lying sack of shit....there are pictures that showed the back of Zimmerman's head, with bloody matted hair. Trayvon was a little thug and got what he had coming.

Tell you what dude, you bash someone's head into concrete "within an inch of their life," they are going to have more than scratches -- like a fractured skull.

I think Zman scratched his head on that little tree that was nearby. But, for darn sure, Trayvon was not straddling him beating his head into the concrete -- that little pissant gun nut , police wannabe wouldn't have walked away from that if it had really happened anymore than Jersey Joe was going to get up from Marciano's right. That's the friggin lie.

Last edited:
Don't know if he was a felon.

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
He was a felon as soon as he attacked Officer Wilson.
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.

See, that's the problem here. I doubt the cop thought the cheeky 18 year old kid was a "man." So when he felt he disrespected his authoritah, he probably blew a gasket.

If he had remained professional, this whole matter wouldn't have spiraled out of control. We will probably never know what happened. At the very least, to diffuse this situation, this man needs to discharged from ever being an aggressive abusive cop.

Tell you what dude, you bash someone's head into concrete "within an inch of their life," they are going to have more than scratches -- like a fractured skull.

I think Zman scratched his head on that little tree that was nearby. But, for darn sure, Trayvon was not straddling him beating his head into the concrete -- that little pissant gun nut , police wannabe wouldn't have walked away from that if it had really happened. That's the friggin lie.

More bullshit....let it go, Trayvon be TrayGONE. :badgrin:

See, that's the problem here. I doubt the cop thought the cheeky 18 year old kid was a "man." So when he felt he disrespected his authoritah, he probably blew a gasket.

If he had remained professional, this whole matter wouldn't have spiraled out of control. We will probably never know what happened. At the very least, to diffuse this situation, this man needs to discharged from ever being an aggressive abusive cop.

You already apologized for not knowing shit about the shooting....how about you find another thread to troll?

Never happened.
Yes you were a convict. It did happen. You denying it will only lead to more instability.

Unless Brown stuck his head in Wilson's car, it never happened.

One witness Dorian Johnson has said Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck?

But Johnson said Brown was shot in the back too.

Shot in the back, or shot at while his back was turned?

Unlike Zimmerman though, the only proof we have that Wilson was injured is the say so of a sympathetic police department, and a hospital that wants to keep the situation from boiling over. . . .

Who knows if Brown ever laid a hand on him. No photographic evidence of said injuries have ever been released to the public. Sort of suspect if you ask me. If they REALLY want to back up their story, you would think that would be the first thing they would show these "potential rioters." I know I would be the first to change my opinion of this incident and believe Wilson's account.

As it stands, it seems to me this is just another case of the government and the media trying to divide the country along racial lines for political expediency.

I see what you added to your original threat to curry pity from the Admin.....might work.....it always has before eh, punk?

I see what you added to your original threat to curry pity from the Admin.....might work.....it always has before eh, punk?
What threat are you talking about? I just stated a fact about how you would act. Did you feel threatened sissy?

You already apologized for not knowing shit about the shooting....how about you find another thread to troll?

And you know what? You don't know shit about it either. It's strange how that goes. Nobody really knows shit. Only the ignorant think they do. The wise know better though.

The autopsies could be interpreted either way. The eye witnesses really overwhelmingly refute Wilson's account of events. . .

And we have a dead body which bespeaks to Wilson's lack of professionalism.

So now what are we to do? It seems this is a tailor made incident for the elites to divide the poor and disenfranchised along racial lines. What a tragedy.

Unlike Zimmerman though, the only proof we have that Wilson was injured is the say so of a sympathetic police department, and a hospital that wants to keep the situation from boiling over. . . .

Who knows if Brown ever laid a hand on him. No photographic evidence of said injuries have ever been released to the public. Sort of suspect if you ask me. If they REALLY want to back up their story, you would think that would be the first thing they would show these "potential rioters." I know I would be the first to change my opinion of this incident and believe Wilson's account.

As it stands, it seems to me this is just another case of the government and the media trying to divide the country along racial lines for political expediency.

Right, the cop punched himself broke his own eye socket! Hey jackass.....even Holder isn't going to keep this thing alive before he runs away from his contempt charges. Your "gentle giant" is worm food now....it was just a matter of time before he murdered somebody....good riddance.

Never happened.
Yes you were a convict. It did happen. You denying it will only lead to more instability.

Unless Brown stuck his head in Wilson's car, it never happened.

One witness Dorian Johnson has said Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck?

But Johnson said Brown was shot in the back too.

Shot in the back, or shot at while his back was turned?

His orbital socket was fractured, his trigger finger worked just fine.

Why bring up Zimmerman? You want to get you pwned on that topic too?

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

:laugh: I have little doubt you're under supervised care at this point....now maybe you should threaten your new leather wallet until the thorazine kicks in.

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old movie footage.

Your people are uncivilized savages for the most part. Must be the neaderthal DNA that makes them do stuff like this....

The Black Body as Souvenir in American Lynching Harvey Young - Academia.edu

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers andgenital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cutto pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretchmet his fate was torn up and disposed of as “souvenirs.” The negro’s heart was cut intoseveral pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid theirmore fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents

Internet tough guy talking shit about another internet tough guy. That's hilarious!

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

Forum List

Back