"Pneumonia" is back

Dalia, Donald and Hillary both have allergies.

He needs (must) stop slandering women.
Fuck your pc bullshit......fatty!
Not slandering women is not PC bullshit as you well know.

The far right and alt right just want to getting back to using the old bad words.

The nice thing is that Far Right and Alt Right are as bad as the old words.

STFU Bitch and make me a sandwich! While you're at it fix yourself a salad, God knows you need one.
And will you please change the baby's diaper? Have you seen the remote?

Dalia, Donald and Hillary both have allergies.

He needs (must) stop slandering women.
Fuck your pc bullshit......fatty!
Not slandering women is not PC bullshit as you well know.

The far right and alt right just want to getting back to using the old bad words.

The nice thing is that Far Right and Alt Right are as bad as the old words.

Yeah name calling, its not a big deal.
Its not slandering jesus yourr retarded.
She gained weight, people made fun of her

They have a term for this, rich peoples problems......its a joke and noone cares.

She coughs and as a lack of voice in the next debate, that's all we could wich for . and watch CNN just to see the reaction of the pros Hillary.

And the deluded alternate reality of the Alternate Right babbles on above.

How started you all will be when the country rejects your babbling.

As I am not a member of the Alt-Right...but I am a supporter of the 1st Amendment........I will not be surprised if the country votes for hilary......they have been poorly educated in the democrat run education system, they get their information from democrat journalists and entertainers...and they are bought off by democrat government hand outs...

it is hard to fight against Santa Klaus...even an evil one....

As I am not a member of the Alt-Right...but I am a supporter of the 1st Amendment........I will not be surprised if the country votes for hilary......they have been poorly educated in the democrat run education system, they get their information from democrat journalists and entertainers...and they are bought off by democrat government hand outs...it is hard to fight against Santa Klaus...even an evil one....
You are a white supremacist loony who loves guns.

As I am not a member of the Alt-Right...but I am a supporter of the 1st Amendment........I will not be surprised if the country votes for hilary......they have been poorly educated in the democrat run education system, they get their information from democrat journalists and entertainers...and they are bought off by democrat government hand outs...it is hard to fight against Santa Klaus...even an evil one....

The only white supremacists are in the democrat party...as well as the black and hispanic supremacists....the democrat party is the home of all racists....the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist....

I am an American Conservative who believes in individual Rights, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and I don't care what color of skin a human being has......it is behavior.....or as one famous survivor of the Holocaust said...there are two types of people...the decent and the indecent....I'll go by that......you however...if you support hilary and the democrats....you are the racist....since racism is the primary focus and motivator for the democrats...using racism to gain political power....

Its a new respiratory disease that flares up after you tell your one millionth lie.

The only white supremacists are in the democrat party...as well as the black and hispanic supremacists....the democrat party is the home of all racists....the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist....I am an American Conservative who believes in individual Rights, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and I don't care what color of skin a human being has......it is behavior.....or as one famous survivor of the Holocaust said...there are two types of people...the decent and the indecent....I'll go by that......you however...if you support hilary and the democrats....you are the racist....since racism is the primary focus and motivator for the democrats...using racism to gain political power....
You are a member of the Alternate Right, dominated by your racial and cultural taboos. You would deny civil liberties to those with whom you disagree. Your kind is now in the open and can't hide anymore.

The only white supremacists are in the democrat party...as well as the black and hispanic supremacists....the democrat party is the home of all racists....the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist....I am an American Conservative who believes in individual Rights, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and I don't care what color of skin a human being has......it is behavior.....or as one famous survivor of the Holocaust said...there are two types of people...the decent and the indecent....I'll go by that......you however...if you support hilary and the democrats....you are the racist....since racism is the primary focus and motivator for the democrats...using racism to gain political power....
You are a member of the Alternate Right, dominated by your racial and cultural taboos. You would deny civil liberties to those with whom you disagree. Your kind is now in the open and can't hide anymore.

as one of the people on these threads who defends individual rights, the constitution and the Bill of Rights and as one who doesn't care about race.......I have to say that you show yourself to be a typical lefty......you disagree with those issues and then attack people who disagree with you, calling them racists...the oldest, lamest tool in the left wing book...you are too lazy to come up with something new....moron...

as one of the people on these threads who defends individual rights, the constitution and the Bill of Rights and as one who doesn't care about race.......I have to say that you show yourself to be a typical lefty......you disagree with those issues and then attack people who disagree with you, calling them racists...the oldest, lamest tool in the left wing book...you are too lazy to come up with something new....moron...
You can deny that you are a cretin when it comes to American values all you want. You are an Alt Right enemy of all that is good with America. Your denials are meaningless.

Forum List

Back