"Pneumonia" is back

And the deluded alternate reality of the Alternate Right babbles on above.

How started you all will be when the country rejects your babbling.

As I am not a member of the Alt-Right...but I am a supporter of the 1st Amendment........I will not be surprised if the country votes for hilary......they have been poorly educated in the democrat run education system, they get their information from democrat journalists and entertainers...and they are bought off by democrat government hand outs...it is hard to fight against Santa Klaus...even an evil one....
You are a white supremacist loony who loves guns.

Do I love guns.....? If you had a brain and stopped being raw emotions ruling over reason....you would know that I defend human rights...and one of the most important, the right to be safe in your person and property, is best defended by a firearm......my posts are primarily about the Right to self defense and defending that Right against low intellects like you who would trade away one of the hardest won abilities of mankind.....the ability of the weak to stand against the strong.....for imaginary security......which is what your dumb gun proposals all represent....

I actually find guns pretty boring...and don't like having to clean them meticulously after each use.........

They are however the tool that made human freedom possible...before the gun the strong raped, murdered and enslaved the weak......guns allow people to live in freedom...which is why gun laws are the first thing in the agenda of totalitarians.......

Forum List

Back