Ukro-Nazis tortured an American citizen to death in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
American journalist and blogger Gonzalo Lira, who died in a Ukrainian prison, complained in his last note to his parents about his poor health and talked about lung swelling after suffering from pneumonia. The text of the letter was published on January 12 by journalist Alexander Rubinstein on the social network X (formerly Twitter).

"I am to undergo a procedure to reduce the pressure in my lungs, which causes severe shortness of breath, to the point of losing consciousness after minimal activity or even just talking for two minutes," Lira's latest message reads.

The blogger's letter dated January 4 stated that he had developed bilateral pneumonia as well as pneumothorax and a very severe case of edema (swelling of the body). In this case, the illness started as early as mid-October, but was ignored by the prison authorities. According to Lira, the pneumonia was recognized only on December 22.

Stinking Demorats, where's your compassion?

1ae0ace2d1838cde8dd980158b4eecba432d4671.jpeg.jpg

Is there a link to an authority or are we just supposed to believe you that this is real? Further, if real, it sounds like he probably died due to acute respiratory distress.

There's also allegations of engaging in sex acts with children for this piece of work.

Gonzalo was a great investigative journalist who took many risks on the front line . His problem was he told the truth and the filthy Ukey Intel service run by Budanov hated him with passion .
Of course they murdered him ., I am only surprised he allegedly lived as long as he did after capture .

Gonzalo was a great investigative journalist who took many risks on the front line . His problem was he told the truth and the filthy Ukey Intel service run by Budanov hated him with passion .
Of course they murdered him ., I am only surprised he allegedly lived as long as he did after capture .
Maybe, but he was imprisoned at the demand of one Joe Biden, who hated him as the psychopath hates all who reveal truth of his psychopathy!

A drug dealing dyke was returned by the Russians, yet this pathetic administration couldn't get an American journalist returned by our so-called neo nazi friends. Pathetic. Another epic Biden failure.

A drug dealing dyke was returned by the Russians, yet this pathetic administration couldn't get an American journalist returned by our so-called neo nazi friends. Pathetic. Another epic Biden failure.
Wasn't a failure, Biden literally instructed them to arrest him some 14 months back!

Wasn't a failure, Biden literally instructed them to arrest him some 14 months back!
That's naive ,
Emperor Piss Pants has never heard of the guy to this minute .
Nobody in the WH would know where he published . He simply would not be in their reading or awareness lists .

If you had said that the SBU repeatedly contacted the CIA for permission to exit him , that makes sense . CIA effectively gave the order to the WH and that was that . He was then left to rot to death rather than be executed with a swift head blow . Even more evil .

Damn. I remember his YT channel. Well... If anyone wondered about the Dems willingness to let Americans die for thier political causes..
Wonder no more...

American journalist and blogger Gonzalo Lira, who died in a Ukrainian prison, complained in his last note to his parents about his poor health and talked about lung swelling after suffering from pneumonia. The text of the letter was published on January 12 by journalist Alexander Rubinstein on the social network X (formerly Twitter).

"I am to undergo a procedure to reduce the pressure in my lungs, which causes severe shortness of breath, to the point of losing consciousness after minimal activity or even just talking for two minutes," Lira's latest message reads.

The blogger's letter dated January 4 stated that he had developed bilateral pneumonia as well as pneumothorax and a very severe case of edema (swelling of the body). In this case, the illness started as early as mid-October, but was ignored by the prison authorities. According to Lira, the pneumonia was recognized only on December 22.

1ae0ace2d1838cde8dd980158b4eecba432d4671.jpeg.jpg

No Link = No Proof.

Straight up lie.

Gonzalo
Lira was an American citizen living in Ukraine and working as a dating coach who marketed himself as an expert guru training Western men to target and sleep with impoverished Eastern European women. When Russia invaded Ukraine, the sex tourism industry in Ukraine collapsed, so Lira began promoting Russian propaganda online in order to make money. He was jailed in Ukraine and died of pneumonia.

Daily Beast ran a story on Lira’s quick transformation into a Putin shill in 2022. He used to identify himself as Coach Red Pill.

Under the name Coach Red Pill, Lira made videos and hosted digital seminars in which he offered dating, life, and relationship advice. In the manosphere, a “red-pilled” person is someone who’s realized hidden supposed truths about gender and relationships. These are usually tired stereotypes about how all women supposedly think, and reactionary ideas about the glory of traditional gender roles and relations and how their erosion screws over men.

He wasn't a "journalist", and he wasn't "tortured to death". He was just another jailed russian asset.

Mine is linked, BTW

Straight up lie.

Gonzalo
Lira was an American citizen living in Ukraine and working as a dating coach who marketed himself as an expert guru training Western men to target and sleep with impoverished Eastern European women. When Russia invaded Ukraine, the sex tourism industry in Ukraine collapsed, so Lira began promoting Russian propaganda online in order to make money. He was jailed in Ukraine and died of pneumonia.

Daily Beast ran a story on Lira’s quick transformation into a Putin shill in 2022. He used to identify himself as Coach Red Pill.

He wasn't a "journalist", and he wasn't "tortured to death". He was just another jailed russian asset.

Mine is linked, BTW

The story sounded about as real $3.00 bill. Pure grade AAA Russian Bullshit Propaganda.

Straight up lie.

Gonzalo

Mine is linked, BTW
You fucking scumbag, you evil fucking fascist scumbag! Murdering American citizens, whilst sucking up in excess of $100-billion American tax dollars, and you cretins think you can piss upon us too? You'd best pray to your god satan that you never meet me, yes you evil fucking thing get down upon fascist knees and thank your satan you never meet me! :fu:

You fucking scumbag, you evil fucking fascist scumbag! Murdering American citizens, whilst sucking up in excess of $100-billion American tax dollars, and you cretins think you can piss upon us too? You'd best pray to your god satan that you never meet me, yes you evil fucking thing get down upon fascist knees and thank your satan you never meet me! :fu:

In other words, you ain't got shit and resort to personal attacks. Fucking low life scum sucking POS MAGA MAGGOT. This whole story Russian Propaganda.

That's naive ,
Emperor Piss Pants has never heard of the guy to this minute .
Nobody in the WH would know where he published . He simply would not be in their reading or awareness lists .

If you had said that the SBU repeatedly contacted the CIA for permission to exit him , that makes sense . CIA effectively gave the order to the WH and that was that . He was then left to rot to death rather than be executed with a swift head blow . Even more evil .
Of course the Russian troll is posted this creep died

No Link = No Proof.

US journalist Gonzalo Lira jailed and ‘tortured’ by Ukraine has died – family​

The tragic end of Gonzalo Lira: A voice silenced in Ukraine

". . . The news of Lira's deteriorating health emerged from communications between his father, Gonzalo Lira Sr., and the US embassy. Documents and emails revealed attempts by Lira Sr. to alert the embassy about his son's critical condition and the lack of transparency from Ukrainian authorities regarding his health status.

“I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 months and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son,” Lira Sr. stated in an email announcing the news.

“The responsibility of this tragedy is [with] the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden,” he wrote, adding: “My pain is unbearable. The world must know what is going on in Ukraine with that inhuman dictator Zelensky.”

In a poignant hand written note, Lira described his health ordeal, including double pneumonia, pneumothorax, and severe oedema. This letter, believed to be his last written correspondence, detailed the neglect he faced in prison. Despite these alarming symptoms, proper medical attention was reportedly delayed until it was too late. . . "
Lira_note.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back