PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=25545

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Ooooo it's only mentioned like 900 times in the OT, and Jews pray facing Jerusalem while Muslims point their asses to it. In fact Muhammad explicitly told Muslims that Jerusalem is for the Jews.

Tell that to your Palestinian boyfriend and get back to us.

Olmert offered all of E Jerusalem to Abbas except the Jewish Quarter and it was rejected. There will be no response from SHERI, the Holocaust denier

When Judah once did, the 10 tribes of Israel followed the route of apostasy.
From the Hebrew name יְהוּדָה (Yehudah), probably derived from יָדָה (yadah) meaning "praise". In the Old Testament Judah is the fourth of the twelve sons of Jacob by Leah, and the ancestor of the tribe of Judah.
Meaning, origin and history of the name Judah

From Ἰούδας (Ioudas), the Greek form of JUDAH. This is the name of several characters in the New Testament including the infamous Judas Iscariot, the apostle who betrayed Jesus to the Jewish authorities in exchange for money.
Meaning, origin and history of the name Judas

Trump would have loved this guy

:)-

Jerusalem is the exclusive home of G-d. Israel protects that home from being split asunder. All others (circumsized) and written into the book of life and covenant live there under G-d's auspices until the end of the 'times of division'.

But, there will be an end to the threshing! The result will be a sanctified Jerusalem, prepared to be the throne of the L-rd. “At that time Jerusalem shall be called The Throne of the L-rd, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the L-rd, to Jerusalem…” (Jeremiah 3:17).

Last edited:
When Judah once did, the 10 tribes of Israel followed the route of apostasy.
From the Hebrew name יְהוּדָה (Yehudah), probably derived from יָדָה (yadah) meaning "praise". In the Old Testament Judah is the fourth of the twelve sons of Jacob by Leah, and the ancestor of the tribe of Judah.
Meaning, origin and history of the name Judah

From Ἰούδας (Ioudas), the Greek form of JUDAH. This is the name of several characters in the New Testament including the infamous Judas Iscariot, the apostle who betrayed Jesus to the Jewish authorities in exchange for money.
Meaning, origin and history of the name Judas

Trump would have loved this guy

Judah is the leader of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Because of Judah, we are not Hittites, Greeks, Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Medes, etc. Because of Judah, we are not Christians or Muslims either. All tried to convert us.... and failed... because Judah stood tall and strong.

Israel is reborn and the Jews are still returning to find just who is who.

In 1939, the core Jewish population reached 17 million.
In 2018, the core Jewish population reached 14.6 million.
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

The above is a drop of 2.4 million Jews

No other ethnic or religious groups population dropped except, just one, the Jewish one.

One must wonder why, what was the cause-? Some may try to blame this downward trend on the holocaust, but the holocaust does not explain why there are more deaths than births. You must look deeper to find the reason why.

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

There is hope for them if and only if they repent & ask the Lord for forgiveness & forgiveness will be granted

Last edited:

In 1939, the core Jewish population reached 17 million.
In 2018, the core Jewish population reached 14.6 million.
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

The above is a drop of 2.4 million Jews
going.,.going..,gone

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

There is hope for them if and only if they repent & ask the Lord for forgiveness & forgiveness will be granted

RE: PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people
⁜→ watchingfromafar, et al,

BLUF: Prayer and other Orations to the Supreme Being demonstrates a belief in the Supernatural and the realm of the Holy and Demonic entities. I do not mock the faithful and the believers in the Abrahamic Deity; but, I am skeptical of the impact on reality.

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire... View attachment 390945...ask the Lord for forgiveness & forgiveness will be granted
(COMMENT)

In terms of the Jewish National Home (JNH) and its place in the Middle East, and those that have been enlisted for the purpose of reconstituting the establishment of the JNH need something much more substantial than just a faith in divine intervention. Even King Solomon, Son of David, and the biblical Israelite King who built the first Temple of Jerusalem (3000 years ago) was considered to be very wise. The King, using his special prayers to the Heaven, asks for supernatural help:
First Oration • The Notory Art of Solomon said:
"I humbly implore and beseech, that thou wilt mercifully with the Father, illustrate my Minde with the beams of thy holy Spirit, that I may be able to come and attain to the perfection of this most holy Art; and that I may be able to gain the knowledge of every Science, Art, and Wisdom; and of every Faculty of Memory, Intelligences, Understanding, and Intellect, by the Vertue and Power of thy most holy Spirit, and in thy Name. And thou, O God my God, who in the Beginning hast created the Heaven and the Earth, and all things out of nothing; who reformest, and makest all things by thy own Spirit; compleat, fulfil, restore, and implant a sound understanding in me, that I
may glorify thee and all thy Works, "
SOURCE: Ars Notoria, King Solomon, 1657 Translation by Robert Turner
This was one of the very first Grimoire ("book of spells"), and was considered to be the:

CABALISTICAL KEY
Magical Operations​
• The liberal Sciences​
• Divine Revelation, and​
• The Art of Memory.​

MAP • Palestine under the House of David and Solomon.png

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people
⁜→ watchingfromafar, et al,

BLUF: Prayer and other Orations to the Supreme Being demonstrates a belief in the Supernatural and the realm of the Holy and Demonic entities. I do not mock the faithful and the believers in the Abrahamic Deity; but, I am skeptical of the impact on reality.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Then please open your eyes; there is more to this than you think--
At lease you recognize the existence of "Palestine" as you stated "Palestine under the House of David"
I should have started this from the beginning; so I will re-start by starting from the beginning~~~
here goes--

In the beginning this is what God told His Chosen---

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

God gives His “Chosen” instructions on how to treat the “stranger”.
  • The term “stranger” is used 128 times in the KJV of the Old Testament;
  • The term “Stranger” is used nine (9) times above
  • can anyone here find the remaining 119 verses-?
  • :)-

Last edited:
NOTE:
to enlarge or shrink the text size

Hold down the [CTRL] Key
While rolling your Mouse roller
UP or Down​

I was wrong, the term "stranger" does not appear in the Old Treatment 128 times
When we speak of the chosen we also must remember what the chosen were chosen for. Below is a partial list of what they were chosen to dooo-----

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.
Jerusalem has always been the center of Israel and Judaism going back 1010 BC a full 3060 years before the people who now call themselves Palestanians made claims to the lands.

The reason Jerusalem is Israel’s is because that is what is just and right.

The reason the Palestinians do not have their own country is because they care more about kills Jews then the betterment of their children’s lives!

How so when they have always been in the minority and show no respect for the holy places, even their own

Your usual fairy tales. Jews were nearly non-existent in Jerusalem until the European Zionists started migrating from Europe in the mid 19th century. Your own links demonstrate this fact.
Very much not true... during the 1800s Jews still made up the majority of Jerusalem. It is true that, although the land was sparely populated, the Muslims made up the majority of Israel.

However the vast vast majority of the people who call themselves Palestinians came to Israel during the British rule when the Jews were building the area up.

Jerusalem has always been the center of Israel and Judaism going back 1010 BC a full 3060 years before the people who now call themselves Palestanians made claims to the lands.
I must note that your math is a bit off.

The father of the Jews is/was Moses
Moses was the only male survivor after the flood
But the tablets survived. /\.,]/.,,
The knowledge of writing was in full bloom
& so the truth is beginning to unfold
Right before our very eyes

Why more so?

Israel Fans.

Erdogan says "Jerusalem is our city!" meaning part of the Ottoman Empire...

Here's the state of disrepair of the Dome of the Rock in the 1890s, a hole in the roof and filled with weeds, under Ottoman rule.
MUSLIMS ONLY CARE ABOUT JERUSALEM WHEN JEWS CONTROL IT.

No photo description available.
Jonah Elshout.
2 hrs
Here's the state of disrepair of the Dome of the Rock in the 1890s, a hole in the roof and filled with weeds, under Ottoman rule.

Mindful, you connected Ottoman Empire with Jerusalem so I took a look to see what the connection was. In my search I found a reference to Turkey; Egypt; Greece; Bulgaria; Romania; Macedonia; Hungary; Palestine; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria; Parts of Arabia; Much of the coastal strip of North Africa but no “Israel” or Jewish homeland. But I did find this-- Under the millet system the Jews were organized as a community.

Ottoman Empire
The Ottoman Empire now included so much of the territory where Islam was practiced, and so many of the Islamic holy places, that Suleiman was widely regarded as the religious leader of Islam, as well as the earthly ruler of most Muslims.

The Ottoman Empire was the one of the largest and longest lasting Empires in history.

It was an empire inspired and sustained by Islam, and Islamic institutions.

At its peak it included:
Turkey; Egypt; Greece; Bulgaria; Romania; Macedonia; Hungary; Palestine; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria; Parts of Arabia; Much of the coastal strip of North Africa

The first Orthodox Christian millet was established in 1454. This brought Orthodox Christians into a single community under the leadership of the Patriarch who had considerable authority given to him by the Sultan. Armenian Christian, Jewish and other millets followed in due course.

Under the millet system the Jews were organized as a community on the basis of religion, alongside the other millets (e.g. Orthodox millet, Armenian millet, etc.).

The Ottoman Jews enjoyed similar privileges to those of the Orthodox. The city of Thessaloniki received a great influx of Jews in the 15th century.

prosperity of medieval Jews was closely tied to that of their Muslim governors. Stillman notes that, during the time between the 9th and 13th centuries when Jewish culture blossomed, many Jews looked favorably upon millet.

In the late 19th century such groups as the Bilu, a group of young Russian Jews who were pioneers of the Zionist resettlement of Palestine,
BBC - Religions - Islam: Ottoman Empire (1301-1922)

“Since it was young Russian Jews who were pioneers of the Zionist resettlement of Palestine

Many Israeli Jews refuse to even accept the existence of a place called “Palestine”; yet here it is. And the term “Israel” cannot be found but the term Zionist” can.

Based on the above and other records I do not believe the Jews have a “claim” to Jerusalem or the land surrounding it.

The Jews need to accept this, welcome the Palestinians into their homes and become one with the rest

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Historically, no, and neither did Big Giant Temples, but it has been since the Return around 500B.C. for the Jews that used Persian patronage amd money to set themselves up as rulers of all Jews, and after the Revolts against Rome it became a symbol of their aspirations to return for the surviving sects, so it's a moot issue; even the rabbinical Jews pre-date most Arab residence in the region for hundred of years until the Muslim rape of the planet in all directions. It's their country now, the most obvious fact on the ground, so they can do what hey want with their country. Personally I would rather live in Tel Aviv or one of the coastal resort towns if I were a govt. employee.

Israel Fans.

No photo description available.
Jonah Elshout.
2 hrs

lol Erdogan is suffering from advanced syphilis or something.

Forum List

Back