Plenty Of Fish

That dating thang. Is that and online bordello?

"Is that and online bordello?"

I didn't know there were online bordellos....I'm such an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

....or am I?
t1403.gif
Sure you are Lucy. Or is it

I didn't know there were online bordellos....I'm such an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

....or am I?
t1403.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I was an innocent girl with a virgin mind....until I came here and got corrupted by um DTMB :omg:

But has your virgin mind went all the way and had them lustful thoughts?

blushing.gif

....or am I?
t1403.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I was an innocent girl with a virgin mind....until I came here and got corrupted by um DTMB :omg:

But has your virgin mind went all the way and had them lustful thoughts?

Darling I was born to be lustful :badgrin:

I've been so far removed from the dating scene that I thought it was a hook-up app for lesbians. It turns out was mistaken. lol

Date schmate, half of them on there are out to stick you with a crazy restaurant tab and the balance is 50/50 on giving you herpes.

It's dat hoipes. I'm good. ;)

I'm attempting to behave myself, I returned about an hour and a half ago from a Cocktail party given by an Opera friend of mine, I had two Martini's and also kept my legs crossed the entire time :smoke:
But I see you're enjoying a cigarette.

Yes I smoke, I'm European and therefore I'm decadent, I smoke Gauloises Blondes.

My Great-Grandparents both still smoke, he's 98 years old and she's 96 years old (99 years old and 97 years old this year)

My Great-Great Grandmother smoked from the age of 20 years old and she died at the age of 104 years old.

Gauloises Blondes.

1fe6052c30d0f7f649f342620cd0f082.jpg

Most of the tar though goes into the filter in my cigarette holders, I have 6 of these cigarette holders, all black, all identical to this.

9-filter-tip-with-filterb-jpg.61830

When I was in Texas for six months, I would purchase Camel Turkish Gold, so those are what I smoked during my time in the great State of Texas, I love the Texans, we got along very well with each other, all Texans I met, we liked each other, I also had a Texan boyfriend, I acquired him about two weeks after I had got to Texas, we are still friends and he texts me :smile:

CamelTurkishGold-20fUS2006.jpg

Date schmate, half of them on there are out to stick you with a crazy restaurant tab and the balance is 50/50 on giving you herpes.

The way in that situation to make sure you are sans herpes is wearing this:

full_body_condom.jpg

Or if you want to make double certain of you being sans herpes wearing this:

F103982~wl.jpg

It's dat hoipes. I'm good. ;)

I'm attempting to behave myself, I returned about an hour and a half ago from a Cocktail party given by an Opera friend of mine, I had two Martini's and also kept my legs crossed the entire time :smoke:
But I see you're enjoying a cigarette.

Yes I smoke, I'm European and therefore I'm decadent, I smoke Gauloises Blondes.

My Great-Grandparents both still smoke, he's 98 years old and she's 96 years old (99 years old and 97 years old this year)

My Great-Great Grandmother smoked from the age of 20 years old and she died at the age of 104 years old.

Gauloises Blondes.

1fe6052c30d0f7f649f342620cd0f082.jpg

Most of the tar though goes into the filter in my cigarette holders, I have 6 of these cigarette holders, all black, all identical to this.

9-filter-tip-with-filterb-jpg.61830

When I was in Texas for six months, I would purchase Camel Turkish Gold, so those are what I smoked during my time in the great State of Texas, I love the Texans, we got along very well with each other, all Texans I met, we liked each other, I also had a Texan boyfriend, I acquired him about two weeks after I had got to Texas, we are still friends and he texts me :smile:

CamelTurkishGold-20fUS2006.jpg
Wait a minute, you missed it. After good sex you enjoy a cigarette. Lol

Yes according to my buddies that are looking for quick and easy partners. No string attached just money involved.
Does that make them legalize hookers?

Not sure and don't know because I don't venture on that side looking for sex. My buddies don't want to share much stories worries it might get leak to their wives. Besides I have enough secret friendS on the side. Women I mean.

In the ads they post are some good looking girls. Just saying.

Forum List

Back