Manly Men Like to Kill Helpless Animals

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
Any man with hair on his chest loves the thrill of the hunt, putting a pullet somewheres in an unsuspecting
"animal".

a PULLET , think you mean BULLET , just kidding , nevermind , just messing with you in a friendly manner Cat .

anyway , animals are FOOD and are made to be harvested same way that tomatoes , potatoes and onion are harvested . In the wild animals are PREY meant to feed predators Cat .

Animals are also pests. I don't hunt except on family land due to the hazard of sound shooters and rarely hunt at all. Killing pest species such as boars, bears and deer is a goodness thing.

No, that's the opposite of a "manly man".

Its men with teeny weeny weenies who like to shoot animals.

Were not top of the food chain anymore.

We're not ? You've seen animals with guns to fight back ?

Well, errrr, except for this cat with the AK.................

22559775-mmmain.jpg

Were not top of the food chain anymore.

Yes and no.

Go out there without a gun and yeah, you're likely to be the eat-ee instead of the eater. But, we don't do that so yes, we are definitely the top of the food chain.

That's not necessarily a good thing though.

No, that's the opposite of a "manly man".

Its men with teeny weeny weenies who like to shoot animals.

Yet you think your food comes packaged and never realized it was animals?

Really REALLY a stupid thing to write about me. If you bothered to read what I have written in the past about hunting, about animals, about carnivores, herbivores, omnivores, you just might get a clue of how little you know.

Men who like killing are not "manly men".

Manly men kill for a reason and understand the relationship they have with the natural world.

Now, I'm going to eat my dinner.

Forum List

Back