Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

Somebody tell Dale that there was no such thing as an Obama phone?

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

"We're Coming To Get Our Check"

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

He was a registered republican.. you have RDS

Dear IM2 Maybe that's the difference.
If Republicans like Gladys House in Freedmen's Town work for reparations,
it's to invest in democratic self-government for liberation.

If Democrats seek reparations it's for more dependence on govt instead of liberation.
And that gets abused to troll for Race-Baiting instead of seeking unifying solutions.

If both MLK and Gladys House represent the same side of self-govt and independent development,
that's where I believe restitution for past abuses should be invested as well. I'm all for it.

I'm trying to take the best of both approaches, in order to correct the worse flaws on both sides.
The INCLUSION of cultural diversity and minority voices that the Democrats preach.
And the Enforcement of Constitutional rule of law that conservative Republicans proclaim.
Neither party does the best job, but we should still hold them to their own principles anyway.

Emily,

When you learn that white conservatives are not for self government but for government only for themselves you will have come a long way to understanding why many of us oppose republicans.

What would you like to know about MLK, IM2?

You seem to be struggling, and I would be happy to help.

Nah, that's OK. I know more about King than you ever will.

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

Do you even remotely understand how RACIST your statement is? I dont care if you're racist, but that seems to be important to you

Do you even remotely understand how RACIST your statement is? I dont care if you're racist, but that seems to be important to you

My statement was not racist.

"We blacks know....." is RACIST

You tell dem Oprah....get all dos black girls over ta PP for dos abortions so that the 14% of the current black population can become 10% by 2024!!!!

Illogical but hey, I can ride dat train!!!!

Blacks only get more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception..

Yup. I said it. Abortion is contraception. Deal with it.

So is sterilization. Maybe we should take another look at that. You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Maybe after their 2nd or 3rd state sponcered abortion they get steralized for their own health and well being. Sound fair to you?

"We blacks know....." is RACIST

LOL! There is nothing racist about saying we blacks know what a historic black figure is about. Whites like you try making up racism when you don't like what a person of color says. The whites who argue with us about how King would not approve of us based on taking one sentence out of his life do not know shit about King. We blacks know what King is about because we recognize more than that one sentence that is disingenuously used by many whites here.

[

Nah, that's OK. I know more about King than you ever will.

Yet you have taken nothing he said to heart and are his very antithesis.

King would be proud of blacks like me. I've taken plenty of what he has said to heart. And what I have taken to heart far exceeds the one sentence you know.

MLK was a Reparations pusher, whodathunk? I guess he forgot about the 40 acres and a mule thing that enabled former slaves to own and work their own land. 30 years after the Civil War ended Southern Blacks owned millions of acres. So what check is MLK talking about?
The 1890 census was destroyed. Where are you getting that information?
The homestead acts.
Racism still kept many blacks from getting it but MANY did.
Southern blacks didn't own millions of anything. Both my parents were from the south.
Yea, idk about millions of acres, but many got land.

Somebody tell Dale that there was no such thing as an Obama phone?
He still claims to have one?

What "conservatives" call an Obama phone are phones provided as result of a Bush administration program.

Not to mention the billions in handouts that BUSH gave out after Katrina
that got abused anyway.

Had any Democrat done that, especially if that was under Obama,
can you imagine the backlash and outcry!

But if Bush does it, he's still racist against poor Blacks for not going in sooner because the local governments were refusing or mangling the requests for help from federal govt. Bush took the blame to prevent it from escalating at a time the people affected just needed to focus on recovery.

As for the opposite racial bias, only Obama could have gotten away with getting rid of Osama Bin Laden by quietly dumping his body in the ocean.
Had Bush or any other "white conservative" President been caught doing that, again the outcry would have never ended!

So both Bush and Obama were allowed passes on actions
that the other would NEVER HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH.

Whether that's discrimination by race or party, there was clearly a bias
where one President would have been slammed in the media for doing
what the other was able to do under their administration and executive authority without huge backlash and protest.

He was a registered republican.. you have RDS

No he wasn't...his father was tho....when the Republicans actually stood for something decent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So what exactly are you trying to say?

oprah-abortion.jpg

You tell dem Oprah....get all dos black girls over ta PP for dos abortions so that the 14% of the current black population can become 10% by 2024!!!!

Illogical but hey, I can ride dat train!!!!
Does the word "Choice" have any meaning for you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That MLKsplainin' always cracks me up too.

It does indeed reach comedic levels.

Forum List

Back