Please Russia Hack The IRS For Trump's Tax Returns

I remember when Republicans didn't ask Russia to launch cyber-attacks against the USA.

Apparently, those days are gone forever.
Yep. They've set a whole new benchmark. A new low.

The whole thing is a deflection.....Russia.

Watch the whole presser.......he was mocking the press
Russia hacking
Democrats in general

Priceless.........oh and noone is talking about the DNC.......score one for trump

It was genius........pure genius!

:lol:

I know, right?

Trumptards will make up anything for their Orange Jesus!

It figures you don't recognize genius.......even when it is real-time happening in front of you........:boobies:.......

Birfer Trump's bizarre Presidential campaign is awesome performance art.

Andy Kaufman has nothing on him.

Let's start with hacking nonesense first pretty much every nation hacks or tires to hack high ranking government officials of another nation and they don't wait for request from someone in that nation to do it. For the one million and first time in regards to taxes there is no law requireing any Presidential candidate of any party to release their tax returns I know it has been a tradition that they do so for many years now but tradition is not legally binding. The only ones that have any legal right to see Trumps or anyone else's tax returns is the I.R.S. I will support the calls for Trump to release his tax returns if the I.R.S. finds evidence of something illegal in them until then I give him the same right to privacy in regards to his taxes as all of us have a right that is not given up just because one is running for President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back