Please be Speaker Mr. Ryan (R)

didn't trip the link but if he don't wanna that's good as far as I'm concerned . 'ryan' is scum imo Dot !!

I don't wanna'!!! :crybaby:

Paul Ryan: ‘I don’t want to be speaker’

When will someone man-up on the Repub side?
I would love it! All of those hilarious 'hey girl' memes are going to waste!

smarmy-paul-ryan-meme-generator-hey-girl-how-about-50-shades-of-fiscal-discipline-469594.jpg

Ryan is the ultimate Washington-insider. He went to Washington as an intern & never left. Met his connected lawyer wife there as well. He's basically never had a real job a day in his life.

a taunt of crybaby from losers who have been crying ever since Piglosi gave up her oversized gavel is hilarious!!

I don't wanna'!!! :crybaby:

Paul Ryan: ‘I don’t want to be speaker’

When will someone man-up on the Repub side?
Why do you think Boehner quit.
yep. With the *cough* "Freedom Caucus", its like herding cats

YAWN

left-wing lemmings whose own Party voted for virtually all of the "bush policies" they whine and try to re-write history about, and swallow every lie from their own leader who also continued nearly every one of them, cant comprehend much less understand that differences of opinion exist in the other Party

idiots and hypocrites

There is a reason President Obama stated he would like to see Ryan become Speaker. There is a reason why Boehner, McConnell and other Washington Establishment GOP members have threatened other Republicans that they will 'primary' them if they do not agree and fall in line to support Ryan. There is a reason why Gutierez, FALN Terrorist Apologist and radical 'Open Borders' advocate, is buddies with and supports Ryan.

Ryan is 'their kind of guy'. He was basically mentored by Bohner.

Ryan's Conservative Rating, which is good news for Liberals, is 58%, being FOR Amnesty and having voted FOR TARP, No Child Left Behind, and Medicare Expansion Part D. He voted in favor of Obama's illegal / Un-Constitutional Amnesty (which has been stopped by the courts) AND for the funding of Planned Parenthood, two major issues the GOP's constituent base strongly oppose. Ryan condemned / attacked conservatives for not supporting the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, a deal that was more about advancing the liberal agenda than free trade

Despite the image of a true Conservative-principled GOP member, Ryan has become deeply embedded in the GOP 'establishment'. The reason why Americans, not just Conservatives, are looking to people like Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and Ben Carson is because they are NOT traditional, entrenched Washington Establishment Career Politicians who will tell people what they want to hear to fool them and then continue to do whatever they want - guys, unfortunately, like Paul Ryan has become as well.

When Paul Ryan was asked to step in for 'the good of his country' / ' to do the right thing', his 1st answer was, "I will have to think about it. I have a goal of running for President one day, and the Speaker Position is a 'career ender'. " One of the greatest things about our Founding Fathers, and few politicians since then, was the desire and dedication inside them to do whatever it took for the benefit, the success, of this nation...even if it meant personal sacrifice. With this answer Ryan proved he is no better in this regards than Boehner, McConnell, Pelosi, Reid, or other career politicians today who put what is best for themselves and their parties above what is best for the nation. By voting the way he has, as shown above, he has shown the propensity to IGNORE his constituents and has refused to represent them, which is the sole reason he was elected to begin with.

Forum List

Back