Please be Speaker Mr. Ryan (R)

Republicans' difficulty to find someone to be speaker mirrors that of their inability to find a viable presidential candidate – the GOP is nothing but wannabe 'revolutionaries,' few, if any, have the maturity, desire, and good sense to pursue responsible governance.

no body wants to go down with the ship, and put an end to their political career.

I don't wanna'!!! :crybaby:

Paul Ryan: ‘I don’t want to be speaker’

When will someone man-up on the Repub side?
Why do you think Boehner quit.
yep. With the *cough* "Freedom Caucus", its like herding cats
It's like dealing with petulant three-year-olds having a temper-tantrum be cause they don't always get their way.

Says the far left drone that acts like a two year old..

Ryan should be Speaker. We haven't had an intelligent Speaker since Gingrich. God, do you remember Pelosi?!
What makes you conclude that he is intelligent? He forced his staffers to read novels written by a philandering russian atheist (you prolly know which author I'm talking about. If you don't, you have no business posting in this thread as Ryan has based his life on that person) & his budgets are premised upon magical savings based on lavishing tax-cuts on the rich
Ryan's intelligence is unassailable, unlike yours. His erudition on economic matters is as well.
post some of it for us. I think you are doing what a typical Fox TV viewer does- taking what you are spoon-fed w/o checking sources.
you mean like how the entire left is fine with what they are spoon fed about Hillary and her private server used for government business?

You know..."sure she has no excuse for it, but it is a right wing conspiracy so lets move on"....

You mean like that?
no i don't mean that.

Topic, stay on it mkay? Thanks

Ryan is the ultimate Washington-insider. He went to Washington as an intern & never left. Met his connected lawyer wife there as well. He's basically never had a real job a day in his life.
curious....what republican do you like?

Any?

Or are they all worthy of your hatred and vitriol?
you people purged all of your non-extremists years ago so no, I don't have a favorite Republican

Ryan should be Speaker. We haven't had an intelligent Speaker since Gingrich. God, do you remember Pelosi?!
What makes you conclude that he is intelligent? He forced his staffers to read novels written by a philandering russian atheist (you prolly know which author I'm talking about. If you don't, you have no business posting in this thread as Ryan has based his life on that person) & his budgets are premised upon magical savings based on lavishing tax-cuts on the rich
Ryan's intelligence is unassailable, unlike yours. His erudition on economic matters is as well.
post some of it for us. I think you are doing what a typical Fox TV viewer does- taking what you are spoon-fed w/o checking sources.
you mean like how the entire left is fine with what they are spoon fed about Hillary and her private server used for government business?

You know..."sure she has no excuse for it, but it is a right wing conspiracy so lets move on"....

You mean like that?
no i don't mean that.

If you want Paul Ryan's intelligence to be the topic, you've already lost, and badly.

Ryan is the ultimate Washington-insider. He went to Washington as an intern & never left. Met his connected lawyer wife there as well. He's basically never had a real job a day in his life.

Any?

you people purged all of your non-extremists years ago so no, I don't have a favorite Republican

How ironic coming from a Democrat. Can you name one who's a so-called "moderate?"

You mean like that?
no i don't mean that.

If you want Paul Ryan's intelligence to be the topic, you've already lost, and badly.
NEWSFLASH kiddo. I asked you to provide proof of his brilliance and am still waiting.

Man up?

Ryan has a family including small children. The role of the speaker requires traveling & fundraising. Perhaps he would rather not travel while his children are young?

Either way it's quite comical hearing a fucktard pussy whipped faggot demanding someone man up.

Any?

So, if they purged their non-extremist view years ago, what would be your problem?

You mean like that?
no i don't mean that.

NEWSFLASH kiddo. I asked you to provide proof of his brilliance and am still waiting.
Obama first.

Ryan is white and doesn't have a

You mean like that?
no i don't mean that.

You have neither the right nor the stature to call me 'kiddo'. futhhermore, you certainly have no right to ask someone of the stature of Paul Ryan to prove himself to a low-life like yourself.

Things are what they are.

Man up?

Ryan has a family including small children. The role of the speaker requires traveling & fundraising. Perhaps he would rather not travel while his children are young?

Either way it's quite comical hearing a fucktard pussy whipped faggot demanding someone man up.
Save the tough talk kiddo :eusa_hand:.

As to the OP- Ryan is one of the people "out there" in rw lala land who has a chance of getting votes from the fringers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back