Please be Speaker Mr. Ryan (R)

There is a reason President Obama stated he would like to see Ryan become Speaker. There is a reason why Boehner, McConnell and other Washington Establishment GOP members have threatened other Republicans that they will 'primary' them if they do not agree and fall in line to support Ryan. There is a reason why Gutierez, FALN Terrorist Apologist and radical 'Open Borders' advocate, is buddies with and supports Ryan.

Ryan is 'their kind of guy'. He was basically mentored by Bohner.

Ryan's Conservative Rating, which is good news for Liberals, is 58%, being FOR Amnesty and having voted FOR TARP, No Child Left Behind, and Medicare Expansion Part D. He voted in favor of Obama's illegal / Un-Constitutional Amnesty (which has been stopped by the courts) AND for the funding of Planned Parenthood, two major issues the GOP's constituent base strongly oppose. Ryan condemned / attacked conservatives for not supporting the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, a deal that was more about advancing the liberal agenda than free trade

Despite the image of a true Conservative-principled GOP member, Ryan has become deeply embedded in the GOP 'establishment'. The reason why Americans, not just Conservatives, are looking to people like Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and Ben Carson is because they are NOT traditional, entrenched Washington Establishment Career Politicians who will tell people what they want to hear to fool them and then continue to do whatever they want - guys, unfortunately, like Paul Ryan has become as well.

When Paul Ryan was asked to step in for 'the good of his country' / ' to do the right thing', his 1st answer was, "I will have to think about it. I have a goal of running for President one day, and the Speaker Position is a 'career ender'. " One of the greatest things about our Founding Fathers, and few politicians since then, was the desire and dedication inside them to do whatever it took for the benefit, the success, of this nation...even if it meant personal sacrifice. With this answer Ryan proved he is no better in this regards than Boehner, McConnell, Pelosi, Reid, or other career politicians today who put what is best for themselves and their parties above what is best for the nation. By voting the way he has, as shown above, he has shown the propensity to IGNORE his constituents and has refused to represent them, which is the sole reason he was elected to begin with.
where have you been? :eusa_eh: Repubs have been operating on the motto "party before country" for some time now.

Ryan should be Speaker. We haven't had an intelligent Speaker since Gingrich. God, do you remember Pelosi?!
What makes you conclude that he is intelligent? He forced his staffers to read novels written by a philandering russian atheist (you prolly know which author I'm talking about. If you don't, you have no business posting in this thread as Ryan has based his life on that person) & his budgets are premised upon magical savings based on lavishing tax-cuts on the rich

Ryan should be Speaker. We haven't had an intelligent Speaker since Gingrich. God, do you remember Pelosi?!
What makes you conclude that he is intelligent? He forced his staffers to read novels written by a philandering russian atheist (you prolly know which author I'm talking about. If you don't, you have no business posting in this thread as Ryan has based his life on that person) & his budgets are premised upon magical savings based on lavishing tax-cuts on the rich
Ryan's intelligence is unassailable, unlike yours. His erudition on economic matters is as well.

Yeah, they learned it from the Democrats.
huh?

Democrats git r done when in the majority. Republicans? Not so much.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying after the Democrats took over a near super majority control of Congress (3 seats shy of doing so) just before Bush's last two years in office, all the way through the en of Obama's 2nd year the Democrats:

- Passed legislation and spent the money to repair our deteriorating infrastructure....?!

- Accomplished the much-needed over-haul of our Social Programs - like SS, Medicare, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...AND eliminated the hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud associated with these programs...?

- Successfully passed new Immigration policies and laws (rather than continue to ignore and refuse to enforce the existing ones) and secured the border....?

- Actually CREATED JOBS and orchestrated a full economic recovery....?

Oh wait, NO THEY DIDN'T. So what the hell DID they do?

- Added over $6 TRILLION in new debt in only 4 years, setting US records for 'Monthly', 'Annual', and 'Total' Deficit-Spending

- Secured the 1st-Ever US Credit Rating Down-Grade

- Passed the Failed nearly $1 Trillion Stimulus Bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-ONLY Pork and ended up costing over $742,000 PER job 'created/saved'

- Rammed a minority-supported ACA bill into law against the majority will of the American people resulting in people losing their jobs, people losing their insurance, and Obama winning 'Lie of the Year'

- Arming Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of over 350 people to include a US BPA and a US military member

- No Budget Passed for 4 - 5 Years

- The IRS used as a weapon to go after citizens who Obama and liberals consider their 'enemies'

....Yeah, life under Democratic Party Rule is friggin' awesome

Ryan is obviously an intelligent man based on where he is and how good he is with NUMBERS. I don't question his intelligence - I question him on his recorded support for very liberal issues.

Ryan's intelligence is unassailable, unlike yours. His erudition on economic matters is as well.
post some of it for us. I think you are doing what a typical Fox TV viewer does- taking what you are spoon-fed w/o checking sources.

Ryan is obviously an intelligent man based on where he is and how good he is with NUMBERS. I don't question his intelligence - I question him on his recorded support for very liberal issues.
his budgets are riddled w/ magic savings that he doesn't fully explain. Post some of his budgetary brilliance for us :popcorn:

You were saying?

his budgets are riddled w/ magic savings that he doesn't fully explain. Post some of his budgetary brilliance for us :popcorn:

You were saying?
He's a RINO, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

post some of it for us. I think you are doing what a typical Fox TV viewer does- taking what you are spoon-fed w/o checking sources.
you mean like how the entire left is fine with what they are spoon fed about Hillary and her private server used for government business?

You know..."sure she has no excuse for it, but it is a right wing conspiracy so lets move on"....

You mean like that?

Ryan is the ultimate Washington-insider. He went to Washington as an intern & never left. Met his connected lawyer wife there as well. He's basically never had a real job a day in his life.
curious....what republican do you like?

Any?

Or are they all worthy of your hatred and vitriol?

I cannot and do not view Fox. I live in the Czech Republic. Stop being such a hack, and moreover, such a ditz.

Forum List

Back