"Players" on USMB

Another two timing bastard from MMs lineage? What happened to old fashioned monogamous cyber cheating? Is there no honor any more?
And they wonder why this phenomenon happens:
Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.​

Flame Warriors :lol:

Another two timing bastard from MMs lineage? What happened to old fashioned monogamous cyber cheating? Is there no honor any more?
Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.​

:lol::lol: I laugh because it is so true!

*snort* It is, ain't it? The poor schmucks don't stand a chance.

oh! hell no they don't!
You should of seen my friends go after an ex of mine when he showed up at my party with the girl he dumped me for. Women can be brutal especially when you hurt one of their own.

this thread was all started because Lumpy asked me if I thought all the men here were players, I just talked to Batboy and of course answered yes. So we can really blame batboy for this thread! :D

Ah.. Ha.. Lady of mystery and intrigue reveled....now how about that definition...mmmmm

Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

*snort* It is, ain't it? The poor schmucks don't stand a chance.

I resemble that remark.

Forum List

Back