"Players" on USMB

so who did you hit on lumpy? was it for cyber or phone bone? inquiring minds....okay really just me....wants to know

:rofl:....I'm completely innocent, I tells ya.. boring sure.. but innocent... ahh.. ya... It was set up... I was framed... framed... oh the humanity...:eusa_doh:

You're not a player, Lumpy. You're just a poor, perplexed man who is still trying to figure us out. It will never happen, mind you - sort of like matter and anti-matter combining; but your optimism in trying is charming.

We'll never figure you guys out, either. So, all is balanced on the plane of confusion.

You're not a player, Lumpy. You're just a poor, perplexed man who is still trying to figure us out. It will never happen, mind you - sort of like matter and anti-matter combining; but your optimism in trying is charming.

We'll never figure you guys out, either. So, all is balanced on the plane of confusion.

:eusa_doh:.... seriously....:eusa_doh:......poor and perplexed...:eusa_eh:.....optimistic and charming...:rolleyes:

The word "player" has a very negative connotation for most women. According to the urban dictionary:

player

A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex.

A certain class of low-rent, slack-jawed fuckups has decided that backstabbing and misogyny are totally radical, so the word is sometimes used as a compliment or term of endearment between male friends, as in the greeting "what's up, player?".

That is not you lumpy1. I get the impression you LOVE women! :clap2:

:eusa_doh:.... seriously....:eusa_doh:......poor and perplexed...:eusa_eh:.....optimistic and charming...:rolleyes:
See? More balance. Poor/perplexed is in balance with optimism and charm.

Si's morning Zen meditations. :lol:

AhhhOhmmmm......

Last edited:

See? More balance. Poor/perplexed is in balance with optimism and charm.

Si's morning Zen meditations. :lol:

AhhhOhmmmm......

:bowdown:... yes Master....... harmony and balance......AhhhOhmmmm...

Forum List

Back