My wife and I are supposed to be going to Cancun Sunday. Tropical Storm Ida is supposed to arrive at Cancun Sunday with 60 mph winds. Two airlines already gave waivers, however, our airlines, Northworst has not done so yet. To change it without the waiver we have to pay a $200 penalty plus we will be bumped down from our first class seat. The hotel is fine with us postponing. This is extremely frustrating. We keep calling Northworst to see if they gave the waiver of the penalty yet. They haven't. Thanks for letting me vent.