Planned Parenthood Files For Restraining Order Against Anti-Abortion Group

62% of women believe abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

67% of men and women 18-29 do as well.

What was the size of your sample? Where were the these people located? I bet that I could find 1800 people in a cross section of PA amish country that would be 100% opposed to murder. So much for your skewed surveys that don't list sample size or locations.

What was the size of your sample? Where were the these people located? I bet that I could find 1800 people in a cross section of PA amish country that would be 100% opposed to murder. So much for your skewed surveys that don't list sample size or locations.
You can look it up at the link if you even looked at it. It's actually in line with a number of other surveys done. I chose PEW because they have a very good (non partisan) reputation.

The extremism of Texas can't stand and the Republicans are already running away from it.
But sadly it will endure for the short term as a demonstration of cruelty that's generated by your country's politics.
California lost 53 headquarters to other states between Jan. 1 and June 27 of this year, and 23 of those companies went to Texas, according to business relocation expert Joe Vranich, president of McKinney-based site-selection consulting firm Spectrum Location Services, which tracks corporate headquarters moves. Texas outshines all other states, by far, in luring California headquarters relocations
Maybe you should do some simple research before you run your mouth.

62% of women believe abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

67% of men and women 18-29 do as well.

No, public policy should not be based on opinion polls.

But this nonetheless illustrates how out-of-touch conservatives are with the majority of the American people and that laws such as the Texas anti-choice measure do not reflect the will of the people, in addition to being in violation of a woman’s right to privacy.

Forum List

Back