Biden signs executive order to release some classified 9/11 documents.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
There won't be much to see, I'm guessing, but we'll find out something soon.

It keeps people remembering and that is important.

There is no way the released documents will reveal the truth about 9/11
Because it was a joint Israeli Mossad deep state CIA operation. ... :cool:
What it will likely amount to is a superficial slap on the wrist to the Saudis who helped fund al-Qaida.... bin Laden family ties to the Bush family, and confirming a lot of that kind of stuff that we already knew.

This will be a revealing as the J F K released documents. And we're all left in the dark as usual.

I await this bombshell information with baited breath.

1630701207029.png

What it will likely amount to is a superficial slap on the wrist to the Saudis who helped fund al-Qaida.... bin Laden family ties to the Bush family, and confirming a lot of that kind of stuff that we already knew.

This will be a revealing as the J F K released documents. And we're all left in the dark as usual.
Perhaps there is a relationship between 9/11 and JFK.

???

You can fly a plane barefoot.

in fact, you can fly without using rudder, so no feet are even necessary.
It's called a euphemism.
Are we really supposed to believe that these guys were sent by Osama bin Laden to The US for Flight Training , then armed with box cutters hijack complicated commercial aircraft and then fly them with precision into the two Twin Towers ?

There won't be much to see, I'm guessing, but we'll find out something soon.

It keeps people remembering and that is important.

This is likely behind a paywall, but it's worth mentioning as it explains why Biden might have taken this action:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...review-release-some-classified-911-documents/

"Families of hundreds of 9/11 victims had told Biden last month that he would not be welcome at this year’s memorial events marking the 20th anniversary of the attacks unless he declassified government evidence beforehand that could link Saudi Arabia to the attack, according to a letter sent to the White House in August."

Nope. Trump surrendered a few months back to the Taliban. Right thing to do but get your timeline straight.
maybe you don’t know what the word means. How did he do that if we were still there?

i agree we weren’t losing people, but we were still there, our allies were still there, and the govt of afghan was still there

Believe you got your story wrong.
From the horses mouth…

“I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. Twenty-one years is enough, don’t we think? Twenty-one years. They [the Biden administration] couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process.”

— Trump, at a political rally, June 26

From the horses mouth…

“I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. Twenty-one years is enough, don’t we think? Twenty-one years. They [the Biden administration] couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process.”

— Trump, at a political rally, June 26
That's before Biden stopped the process, he even extended the time-line.

I am glad he did this. It's not just for the families which of course is the priority. It's for the entire nation and even the world. We all lived it and some of the terror, anger and images never go away.

I read from CBS that there was support insde the U.S

Some records pertain to a still-secret investigation, code named "Operation Encore," which centered on the two hijackers that lived in San Diego and who may have assisted them. While it could take months for the documents to be released, Danny Gonzalez, a former FBI agent who worked on the operation, told CBS News that he's confident two of the hijackers had a U.S.-based support network.

19 hijackers cannot commit 3,000 mass murders by themselves," Gonzalez said in his first television interview about the investigation.

"Based on what you found, do you believe there was a domestic support network for the hijackers?" CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge asked Gonzalez.

"Obviously," he said. "I can't comment on it, but you don't have to be an FBI agent with 26 years of experience to figure that out."

Gonzalez said the two hijackers — Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar — were helped by a number of Saudis, including Omar al-Bayoumi.

Forum List

Back