Pit bulls are 6% of the national dog population yet they accounted for 70% of 2017 fatal dog attacks

But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.
I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.
Not going to happen.
What would be so wrong with not making this breed anymore? You pit bull lovers are so stupid.
As the Dog Whisperer proved long ago, pit bulls are great dogs. Too bad some humans that own them, are assholes.
'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan sued in pit bull attack

It was thrown out.
Millan is great, he knows his shit when it comes to dogs. He doesn't read them wrong.

More people killed by pit bulls than all other breeds combined

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F09%2F20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg

But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.
I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.
Not going to happen.
What would be so wrong with not making this breed anymore? You pit bull lovers are so stupid.
As the Dog Whisperer proved long ago, pit bulls are great dogs. Too bad some humans that own them, are assholes.

The woman, a critical care nurse in Florida, claims she suffered "disfiguring open wounds, deep muscle and tendon lacerations" and bone fractures in the Sept. 23, 2014, attack, just six days after the dog had been released by Millan's Dog Psychology Center.

Not going to happen.
Did you read this article you posted? It doesn’t appear Milan is
Iiable.

From the article...
Jen Woodard, the director of the Dog Psychology Center, said in a statement that Millan never had contact with the dog and never trained the animal.

She said the dog's owner had removed the pit bull "against the strong advice and objection of his trainer." After the attack, the pit bull was returned to this center where it was placed in quarantine, Woodard said.

Not going to happen.
Iiable.

From the article...
Jen Woodard, the director of the Dog Psychology Center, said in a statement that Millan never had contact with the dog and never trained the animal.

She said the dog's owner had removed the pit bull "against the strong advice and objection of his trainer." After the attack, the pit bull was returned to this center where it was placed in quarantine, Woodard said.
The canine, named Gus, was seized and impounded in Texas in 2013 and was found to be a danger to the public and ordered destroyed, according to the complaint.

"Thereafter, Cesar Millan and his Dog Psychology Center, agreed to take over custody and control of the pit bull and not to release it until it was "fully deemed a safe member of society," the complaint said.

"When the dog's owner fell behind on monthly payments to keep it housed at the Dog Psychology Center, the center prematurely released the known vicious and dangerous pit bull back into the public domain and entrusted it to someone with no training or experience in the handling of vicious and dangerous dogs," the complaint said.

As the proprietor of The Dog Psychology Center, it certainly appears that Millan is liable. The dog would have been snuffed and unable to attack people again if it wasn't for his meddling.

Not going to happen.
Iiable.

From the article...

The canine, named Gus, was seized and impounded in Texas in 2013 and was found to be a danger to the public and ordered destroyed, according to the complaint.

"Thereafter, Cesar Millan and his Dog Psychology Center, agreed to take over custody and control of the pit bull and not to release it until it was "fully deemed a safe member of society," the complaint said.

"When the dog's owner fell behind on monthly payments to keep it housed at the Dog Psychology Center, the center prematurely released the known vicious and dangerous pit bull back into the public domain and entrusted it to someone with no training or experience in the handling of vicious and dangerous dogs," the complaint said.

As the proprietor of The Dog Psychology Center, it certainly appears that Millan is liable. The dog would have been snuffed and unable to attack people again if it wasn't for his meddling.
I feel as bad for a person who owns and is mauled by a pitbull as I do when Siegfried and Roy were attacked by a lion.

I only feel bad for neighbors who are attacked by idiots dogs.

Not going to happen.
Iiable.

From the article...

It was dismissed, it didn't happen as they claimed.

Iiable.

From the article...

I feel as bad for a person who owns and is mauled by a pitbull as I do when Siegfried and Roy were attacked by a lion.

so you're afraid of dogs.
figures.

Iiable.

From the article...

It was dismissed, it didn't happen as they claimed.
So the pit bull didn't maul anyone? Did they fake the injuries?

Iiable.

From the article...

figures.
I go to a dog park every day so no.

Everyone is afraid of a dog that is close and barking like it’s mad. If it’s a pitbull we are even more frightened. Kill them

Iiable.

From the article...

figures.

Everyone is afraid of a dog that is close and barking like it’s mad. If it’s a pitbull we are even more frightened. Kill them

Most dog owners recognize an aggressive dog.
Pit Bulls are generally not welcome at a dog park

Iiable.

From the article...

figures.

That is true. There are a few exceptions of course.

There are three kinds of pitbulls. Ones I trust like I trust any other dog, ones I trust but could snap if given the right environment and ones I would only let Michael Vick own if you know what I mean.

You should see the pits that people bring to the dog park. All the dogs are playing in packs. One dog pretends to be the prey and the other dogs gang up on it. It's a fucking game until a pit shows up and is looking at one dog like it wants to eat it. There's something in their heads that they could snap.

We have kicked pit bull owners out who's dogs were good dogs yes but they were too wild and aggressive. Then there's Dominik. He is such a sweet pit. A pussy really. I love him. Still fix that fucker.

Since shitheads exist we can not allow shit heads to get their hands on dogs this aggressive. I don't want to sue you I want my face or my child back. Asshole pit owners.

figures.

That is true. There are a few exceptions of course.

There are three kinds of pitbulls. Ones I trust like I trust any other dog, ones I trust but could snap if given the right environment and ones I would only let Michael Vick own if you know what I mean.

Many a Pit Bull owner has cried in court while explaining what a gentile animal they have

You should see the pits that people bring to the dog park. All the dogs are playing in packs. One dog pretends to be the prey and the other dogs gang up on it. It's a fucking game until a pit shows up and is looking at one dog like it wants to eat it. There's something in their heads that they could snap.

We have kicked pit bull owners out who's dogs were good dogs yes but they were too wild and aggressive. Then there's Dominik. He is such a sweet pit. A pussy really. I love him. Still fix that fucker.

Since shitheads exist we can not allow shit heads to get their hands on dogs this aggressive. I don't want to sue you I want my face or my child back. Asshole pit owners.

I would not allow my dog to run loose in a dog park with pit bulls running around
You never know

I would not allow my dog to run loose in a dog park with pit bulls running around
You never know
You would trust Dominic. But if it were a strange pit yea I've been uncomfortable around them and usually those people who's pits show aggression usually stop coming because their dogs get too worked up or excited.

Pits are about the closest thing the US has to a national dog type....in Asia they have the yellow dogs...in the US we have pits.

Most hated dog in America for a reason

Dislike of Pit Bulls is a racist thing, IMHO. They are by far the most popular breed among African Americans. Walk through the ghetto, you'll always see them gathering around.
I bet koshergurl has black in her or has had black in her

Forum List

Back