Piers Morgan destroyed again...

I'm listening to Shapiro right now being interviewed by Mark Levin. I want his book.

He's so bang on the money. YAY! Finally someone who does run in those "Washington" circles having the testicular fortitude to lay it on the line about all the asshole Rino insiders.

Shapiro is just smokin'. Levin will help boost his sales. I'm going to order ASAP.

I love how Piers keeps claiming he's not a Leftytoon. And I have been saying they want to grab all guns long before whoever this guy is came up with it.

Laughable.

Shapiro engages in Hyperbole and you guys think this is a victory?

:lol:

Intellectualizing mass murder doesn't help your cases either.

I work with a company based in London. All the people I work with are either British or Iranian. The British ones are horrified and disgusted with the emphasis Americans place on personal safety. Self-defense is a social faux pas, like picking your nose in public. Defense belongs to the authorities, just call the police. That's what they are there for. They will make an arrest. To defend one's self against an armed assailant means that someone is going to die. What makes YOUR life so much more important than the life of the assailant. He has a family too. He has people who care about him. He is loved and wanted and will be mourned. If law abiding people didn't have a weapon available to them, criminals would not feel such a necessity to have weapons of their own.

If law abiding people didn't have a weapon available to them, criminals would not feel such a necessity to have weapons of their own.

:clap2:

You're really not serious, I hope...

I don't feel that way, but from my British associates they certainly feel that way. I feel like people who don't have guns have this:

News from The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Robbers stabbed a clothing store employee and sexually assaulted another during an hours-long hostage drama that ended early Friday with a police SWAT team surging into the shop and rescuing 14 workers.

One person with a gun could have stopped the whole thing, the stabbing, the sexual assault, all of it.

"Piers, you Demonize those who differ from you politically".

As most Liberals do because it's all they have.

Laughable.

Shapiro engages in Hyperbole and you guys think this is a victory?

:lol:

Intellectualizing mass murder doesn't help your cases either.

Shapiro is way smarter then you dude.

It really is that simple.

Better video, Anyone notice Piers refer to the Constitution Ben handed him as "Your little book"?

I don't care what anyone says, he obviously has some disdain for our Constitution. Ben handled Piers perfectly, made him look like the idiot he is. Piers is out of his league on this one and it Ben exploited him brilliantly

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm listening to Shapiro right now being interviewed by Mark Levin. I want his book.

He's so bang on the money. YAY! Finally someone who does run in those "Washington" circles having the testicular fortitude to lay it on the line about all the asshole Rino insiders.

Shapiro is just smokin'. Levin will help boost his sales. I'm going to order ASAP.

I'm also going to look into his books. He comes across very intelligent and confident for such a young man. He has a few other videos on Youtube that are definitely worth a watch.

I work with a company based in London. All the people I work with are either British or Iranian. The British ones are horrified and disgusted with the emphasis Americans place on personal safety. Self-defense is a social faux pas, like picking your nose in public. Defense belongs to the authorities, just call the police. That's what they are there for. They will make an arrest. To defend one's self against an armed assailant means that someone is going to die. What makes YOUR life so much more important than the life of the assailant. He has a family too. He has people who care about him. He is loved and wanted and will be mourned. If law abiding people didn't have a weapon available to them, criminals would not feel such a necessity to have weapons of their own.

Heard an interview in whuch Stuart Varney, British-American economic journalist, stated that Britain has five times the the number of burlary/ break-ins that America has, simply because the thieves have no reason to fear what is behind the door that they are smashing in.

He said his 98-year-old mother lives in fear of 'some bloke' breaking in and stealing all of her things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back