Piers Morgan interviews MTG about "Jewish Space lasers"

I can't believe there is someone in this topic actually defending MTG's hilariously stupid conspiracy theory about Jewish space lasers!

Wow! o_O

Someone should test the water he drinks.

Um...untouchable from libelous lies by MTG about space lasers?

My God, son. You are getting dumber by the second!
Too bad that all you have to offer are personal insults

Shes also big friends with Nick Fuentes. Americas biggest anti semite who is also a big mate of trump.
I domt know why the boneheads deny this.
Right, she’s “big friends” with him because she shook his hands once.
And he is a “big mate” of Trump because he crashed a dinner party once with Ye.

You losers are beyond desperate. President Trump is a huge supporter of Israel, Fuentes is not.
Trump’s own daughter is Jewish.

Its been quoted and she didnt say “Jewish space lasers”

If you can’t back up your obvious lie then stop using it
You are accurate. She did not mention Jewish anything. She also said others reported, and wouldn't you know, a lot of articles against Trump also say others reported.

You are accurate. She did not mention Jewish anything. She also said others reported, and wouldn't you know, a lot of articles against Trump also say others reported.
It a standard lib tactic

Make up a lie and blame others for it

Very common in the liberal news media

It a standard lib tactic

Make up a lie and blame others for it

Very common in the liberal news media
Do me a favor??? Stop labeling them liberals. They are definitely authoritarians.

Do me a favor??? Stop labeling them liberals. They are definitely authoritarians.
They claim to be liberals

That may be an insult to open minded thinkers who came before us

But the hard left represents liberalism today

You losers are beyond desperate. President Trump is a huge supporter of Israel, Fuentes is not.
Cheers. Ye hates the Jews as well. They are all neonazi shit.

Trump fakes support for israel to keep in with whacky evangelicals. Its a cynical politicians move. His daughter avoids him like the plague because she knows what he is like.

Cheers. Ye hates the Jews as well. They are all neonazi shit.
I see you lefties are desperate to paint the right as “anti-Semitic” when you have all of your radical leftwing protesters waiving Palestinian flags and attacking Jews on the streets.

I see you lefties are desperate to paint the right as “anti-Semitic” when you have all of your radical leftwing protesters waiving Palestinian flags and attacking Jews on the streets.
Opposing the assault on civilians in Gaza is not anti semitism. You are a thick fucker for making that claim.

Trump fakes support for israel to keep in with whacky evangelicals. It’s a cynical politicians move. His daughter avoids him like the plague because she knows what he is like.
Funny how evangelicals supporting Israel is “whacky” to you, yet claim rightwingers are “anti-Semitic”.

Which is it?

Opposing the assault on civilians in Gaza is not anti semitism. You are a thick fucker for making that claim.
The protesters are calling to the end of Israel. ”From the river to the sea” means Palestine gets all their land.

Funny how evangelicals supporting Israel is “whacky” to you, yet claim rightwingers are “anti-Semitic”.

Which is it?
Evangelicals are crazy people, They claim to be Christian and then vote for a rapist fraudster who cheated on all 3 of his wives.

Forum List

Back