Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

91AC297D-EEC5-4B64-893E-1ABED49F927B.jpeg

NRA = ISIS
^^^^^^^Retards^^^^^^^

Last edited:
ā€œOur parents donā€™t know how to use a f___ing democracy, so we have to,ā€ exclaimed 17 year-old David Hogg, a survivor of the school shooting in Florida. Someone should inform the callow Hogg that we are not a democracy. Weā€™re a republic with intrinsic respect for the rights of individuals even in the face of angry mobs who scream demands that the individual give up somethingā€”such as guns. We have the Bill of Rights which guarantees rights to individuals, including the 2nd Amendment right to own firearms. It shall not be infringed by loud, foul-mouthed sociopathic punks on ego trips. Iā€™m not ā€˜bullyingā€™ him. Iā€™m merely putting the upstart whippersnapper in his place. Heā€™s using his 1st Amendment freedom of speech and Iā€™m using mine, but social media have been banning people for speaking out against Hoggā€™s nonsense, so weā€™ll see what happens in my case.

When the left begins yelling for any sort of gun control, we should be tightening our grip on those guns. Donā€™t fall for their buzz words such as ā€˜common senseā€™ gun control or even worse, their claim that guns should be a ā€˜privilege.ā€™ If all the guns are confiscated, then only government will have guns. History has repeatedly shown us what happens then. Totalitarian governments are the worst mass shooters of all.

ā€”Ben Garrison

Cartoon on the site https://grrrgraphics.com/assault-weapon/ ā€Ž
#2ndAmendment Extra strong Triple shot of Freedom! - https://ko-fi.com/grrrgraphics

The intelligent drive the unintelligent. None of these anti-gun folks ever ask to ban handguns. Why is that? Handguns are responsible for the VAST amount of gun felonies/deaths. If they ban the 'assault weapons' you can most certainly bet that is what they are going to go after next. They will have serious statistical grounds and legal precedence to do so.
No ground must ever be given.

I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going.
It will end in a whimper of liberals realizing that they cannot repeal the Second Amendment or it will end in Civil War.

Americans are not subjects of the government like other countries.

WE ARE THE SOVEREIGN POWER IN THE USA, not the goobermint.
Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time. Time will tell if we just let the deep pockets of the NRA determine our future instead of the will of the American people.

Something people who make statements like this do not seem to understand: NRA supporters are but a small fraction of gun owners and 2nd amendment supporters in the US. It's not the (whatever percentage) of leftists against the NRA, it's that amount of leftists against everybody else, which is an overwhelming majority. You'll see.

My generation stopped the War in Vietnam with the protests and marches.
Now we have multiple LARGE movements interacting with the end results is to get rid of Military Style Assault weapons out of civilians hands and get rid of the orange scourge that is infesting our country
I've never seen this country so invigorated and committed

lol You aren't a 'generation', you mentally ill gimp. Your 'protests' extended the war and aided the enemy in killing many more people, and left SE Asia to be terrorized and murdered by your Commie buddies right up to this day. Pipe down, before you fall out of your bed. You're just scum, so learn to realize that.

Last edited:
Well, we all knew there would be the usual barrage of fake news all about how grand these neo-fascists' fake 'outraged' rallies were. Of ocurse, they're lying about how 'big' they are, even with the added incentives of the kiddies bribed with getting to skip school, and get extra credit for being good little puppets for the Party cadres organizing all this rubbish, maybe even 'special time' with staff pedophiles there at school, always a great reward, in the minds of Democrats.

March for Our Lives DC crowd smaller than organizers' estimates, imaging company says

lol @ '850,000. They just can't tell the truth about anything at all. They're like that SNL character John Lovett had, the compulsive liar.

And, how about those 'theater student activists' on the payroll now? Naturally these 'sincere protestors' shop around for somebody photogenic. Isn't it racist to anoint some kid obviously blessed with 'white privilege' to be your spokesperson these days? Democrats sure have a lot of pretty white folks otu there fronting for them, don' they? What happens when they run out of photogenic white people?

Last edited:
Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

I betcha a dollar to your doughnut the founding fathers did not intend to have those who 'regulate' the militia be the exact same entity the 2A was created to ensure defense from.

-Geaux

And so far, I have survived the temptation of actually buying a gun, But I get the allure of guns, Oh, boy howdy do I. But on the other hand, I recognize how just anyone with money can attain them, no questions asked. And having someone point a gun at you, been there too. Guns aren't the problem, but until you fix people, banning firearms is the next best solution.

It's just another step to the "final solution" huh? Why don't you work on fixing the people first? People were already "fixed" until the 60s. Derp!

With the closing of mental institutions in lieue of "chemical restraints" the notion that you can fix crazy with drugs was embraced. That's not working.

Along with the closing of mental institutions, came the removal of God from the schools, compounded by a later outlawing of corporal punishment on a national level.

Leftists created this situation. These are their ideas, and it's not working for the betterment of society, sorry.

I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going.
It will end in a whimper of liberals realizing that they cannot repeal the Second Amendment or it will end in Civil War.

Americans are not subjects of the government like other countries.

WE ARE THE SOVEREIGN POWER IN THE USA, not the goobermint.
Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time. Time will tell if we just let the deep pockets of the NRA determine our future instead of the will of the American people.

Something people who make statements like this do not seem to understand: NRA supporters are but a small fraction of gun owners and 2nd amendment supporters in the US. It's not the (whatever percentage) of leftists against the NRA, it's that amount of leftists against everybody else, which is an overwhelming majority. You'll see.

It's just about going after the opposition's donors and supporters, is all. Nothing to see here. The Democrats don't actually care about kids getting killed, or preyed on by deviants or anything else. They consider pregnancy to be a disease, after all, so it's has nothing to do with human life, just weakening their opponents. They will forget all this as soon as they win offices, just as the did in 2006, when they had both Houses and full control of the legislature, they passed nothing of any importance to their base or their ideological posturing, just focused on carrying water for Goldman Sachs and pork and log rolling for themselves.

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

But my semi-auto sport rifle is ok then ?

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inagurated.
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to these links.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume now or whistling past the graveyard.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!

30 states, 2,623 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter...etc etc....GOOD LUCK!
"Tax cuts to those that matter."
Thanks for admitting you pimp for the 1%ers.

How dare you...YOU BIGOT!
Are you saying that only 1%ers matter?
Moron can't read. I said just the opposite you broke down loser. Broke down isthe idiot bigot.

Haha...I get it now...you though only the 1%ers got a tax break...haha...you continue to make a complete fool of yourself.... You wackos are so out of touch with reality. Are you ever right about anything?
The tax cut is blowing up the debt. That fucks 100% of Americans.

30 states, 2,623 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter...etc etc....GOOD LUCK!
"Tax cuts to those that matter."
Thanks for admitting you pimp for the 1%ers.

How dare you...YOU BIGOT!
Are you saying that only 1%ers matter?
Moron can't read. I said just the opposite you broke down loser. Broke down isthe idiot bigot.

Haha...I get it now...you though only the 1%ers got a tax break...haha...you continue to make a complete fool of yourself.... You wackos are so out of touch with reality. Are you ever right about anything?
The tax cut is blowing up the debt. That fucks 100% of Americans.

Must be the Ides of March.

My friend, this comes to the crux of the biscuit. Anyone here actually been protected by or threatened by a someone with a gun? I have numerous bullets in my abode, hear gunshots late in the night, have been threatened by gun toting morons that should never have been born to begin with...And to quote Vonnegut, "so it goes"...

I have had a mob at my apartment front door trying to break in and maul me, I have had two times that women have fled to me for protection against their boyfriends, and several times I have had close encounters with known violent drug dealers and one time a gang. I have twice had people try to force me over on the road, and once had my car surrounded when I ended up in the 'bad' part of town.

In each case I was OK cause I had my little pocket cannon with me and was quite confident I could put it to good use.

I had a gun put to my head when a drugged out illegal stole my car. I fought hard to see him prosecuted. That's why some defense oriented person gave the gang banger my home address and phone number. The calls started. I got a gun. When the late night visits started I was ready. So ready that they thought better of harassing me. Ever since I had to use my gun to defend myself i have been seriously pro gun.

This is part of what the left is up against. There are millions of people who defended themseles or know someone who has. They will not willingly become victims. The left dismisses these people. Especially women. Women are supposed to die. They are not supposed to have weapons that make them feel manly.

...which has what to do with mandatory background checks on all weapon sales, including private parties?
Every mass shooter passed a background check.

...and. yet, this has absolutely nothing to do with the thousands of murders that take place in this country every year which are not mass shootings, including husbands under restraining order by their wives, convicted felons, and the totally dysfunctional insane; all of whom can buy a gun from an individual with no background check. And, that is just fine with you.

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

Over 200,000 marchers against violence this weekend, and not one single act of violence. yet, and few protestors in Chancellorsville protest, and some RW nut runs one of the down with his car.

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?

Over 200,000 astroturfers had a collective temper tantrum and virtue signaling selfie be-in.

Fortuantely, that's only 0.061% of the U.S. population.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, that you have to endure protestors against violence.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

Over 200,000 marchers against violence this weekend, and not one single act of violence. yet, and few protestors in Chancellorsville protest, and some RW nut runs one of the down with his car.

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

Over 200,000 astroturfers had a collective temper tantrum and virtue signaling selfie be-in.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, that you have to endure protestors against violence.

They aren't protesting against violence. They are using the deaths of others to bludgeon decent law-abiding people into giving up their Constitutional Rights.

Here's a clue: it won't work. The more these Whinging Brats Preen and Virtue Signal, the more guns will be purchased by Normal People.

They aren't protesting against violence. They are using the deaths of others to bludgeon decent law-abiding people into giving up their Constitutional Rights.

Here's a clue: it won't work. The more these Whinging Brats Preen and Virtue Signal, the more guns will be purchased by Normal People.

Your position is clear. As you get to keep playing with your "bang, bang" toys, you don't give a shit about lives lost every day to madmen, spouse abusers, and irresponsible gun handlers.

It is the American way.

Your position is clear. As you get to keep playing with your "bang, bang" toys, you don't give a shit about lives lost every day to madmen, spouse abusers, and irresponsible gun handlers.

It is the American way.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzz

The intellectual vacuity of equating support of The Constitution with wanting to see people murdered by madmen (sic - and I'll note the inherent PATRIARCHY) is beyond boring.

It's Republicans own failure to address these mass killings that is going to blow it up. Since they took over in 2010 we have had 9 mass killings and the only thing they have done is offer up their condolences and hold prayer vigils--while fighting against every effort to keep these guns out of the wrong hands.

So when you lose you semi-automatic weapons point your fingers in the right direction.

edtoon_COLOR_NRA_CO_Gun_Massacre.jpg

The gun rights organization spent a stupendous $54.4 million in the 2016 election cycle, almost all of it in "independent expenditures," meaning spending for or against a candidate but not a direct contribution to a campaign. The money went almost entirely to Republicans to a degree that almost looks like a misprint (but isn't): Of independent expenditures totaling $52.6 million, Democrats received $265. Yes, that's 265 dollars.
'Thoughts and prayers' ā€” and fistfuls of NRA money: Why America can't control guns

Last edited:

Forum List

Back