Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!

Last edited:
They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inagurated.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to these links.

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume now or whistling past the graveyard.

30 states, 2,623 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter...etc etc....GOOD LUCK!

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years

And we've all seen how much influence the Womans' March has had over the last two years.

when-you-just-wanna-be-pr-full.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume now or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

Women, youth vote and the educated are kicking ass and will come out in huge numbers in November.
Also expect black women to do to the GOP what they did to Roy Moore.
Can't wait.

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume now or whistling past the graveyard.

30 states, 2,623 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter...etc etc....GOOD LUCK!
"Tax cuts to those that matter."
Thanks for admitting you pimp for the 1%ers.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

How dare you...YOU BIGOT!
Are you saying that only 1%ers matter?

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

How dare you...YOU BIGOT!
Are you saying that only 1%ers matter?
Moron can't read. I said just the opposite you broke down loser. Broke down isthe idiot bigot.

I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

And the vast majority of Americans are sick to tears of it.

The newest term now is PROTEST FATIGUE.

One of the idiots' sign says that if their vagina could shoot bullets it would be less regulated. First she needs to exercise her vagina more so it is capable of shooting various items. :p Second, if a vagina was a firearm she would have to get a conceal carry permit for her vagina and only go to states that recognize her conceal carry permit. :cry:

I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.

My generation stopped the War in Vietnam with the protests and marches.
Now we have multiple LARGE movements interacting with the end results is to get rid of Military Style Assault weapons out of civilians hands and get rid of the orange scourge that is infesting our country
I've never seen this country so invigorated and committed

Forum List

Back