Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

Vegas shooting was not done with military style weapons.

Beside, most school shootings were done with handguns.

These Moon Bats thinks the military issues bump stocks to our troops.

I kind of doubt that, And I smell fear on you. I like guns, actually. I am being rational. I feel like I am again sinking into that deep dark dank stank of the armpit of pro gun rationalization YET again.

Lol, you are being rational?

How does making more laws for these kooks to break turn into a rational way to respond to a problem?

How does making everyone else have a more difficult time getting a gun to protect themselves cross the line into rationality?

THEY DONT, dear.
Good point. But if you need a firearm, from whom are you protecting yourself self from? This is quicksand here, an vicious cycle. You need a gun to protect yourself from a armed intruder...Now, if that baddie didn't have a gun, would you need one?

Absolutely. The baddie might have another weapon, he might have a throwing axe, or a butcher knife, or a barbed wire wrapped baseball or simply be much bigger and heavier. Or there might be more than one baddie. There might be three or four.

So yes, if the baddie didn't have a gun, I still need one.

Good point. But if you need a firearm, from whom are you protecting yourself self from? This is quicksand here, an vicious cycle. You need a gun to protect yourself from a armed intruder...Now, if that baddie didn't have a gun, would you need one?
1. Women who break up with violent men often find that having a gun can keep them safe. It isnt 100% effective, but it is better than being a statistic.

2. The baddy will still have a gun if he wants to use one, as the laws dont stop criminals from breaking more laws. And what if the baddy is a muscled up felon with ten years of lifting weights in prison and he arms himself with the vegetable knife from my kitchen? You think it is unfair of me to use a gun to stop him?

Do you live in the real world at all?

I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going.
It will end in a whimper of liberals realizing that they cannot repeal the Second Amendment or it will end in Civil War.

Americans are not subjects of the government like other countries.

WE ARE THE SOVEREIGN POWER IN THE USA, not the goobermint.
Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time. Time will tell if we just let the deep pockets of the NRA determine our future instead of the will of the American people.

You really think the Bill or RIghts will be repealed?

Yeah. You go with that one.
America isn't America kids. Well hold your breath. our so called leaders want to indict a sandwich, they can pretty much do what they please. From slavery to internment of Japanese citizens to you name it. But intersperse in all that, when assholes with guns that feed into that and empower PACs like the NRA and their whims and whimsies, all bets are off as far as democracy or fairness or necessity goes.

The NRA and the fruitloops on this board think that a nation that has to have armed guards in our churches, schools, theaters, and music concerts is the way that our nation was meant to be. They are all as sick as the shooters. We are the only first world nation which has to fear it's own citizens in these places. And you can directly correlate the sale of the war weapons to the public to the occurrence of these atrocities.

America isn't America kids. Well hold your breath. our so called leaders want to indict a sandwich, they can pretty much do what they please. From slavery to internment of Japanese citizens to you name it. But intersperse in all that, when assholes with guns that feed into that and empower PACs like the NRA and their whims and whimsies, all bets are off as far as democracy or fairness or necessity goes.

You dont know jack shit about guns, you dont know a god damned thing about the NRA either.

It is not a PAC, dear, roflmao

Personally, I want ALL political action committees outa here, bye bye. No more lawyers or invested groups of any kind ( NRA, GAYS, illegal immigrants and so on) tampering with the American politics, That has got to end. First and foremost.

Personally, I want ALL political action committees outa here, bye bye. No more lawyers or invested groups of any kind ( NRA, GAYS, illegal immigrants and so on) tampering with the American politics, That has got to end. First and foremost.
So you would throw out American citizens right to free assembly, apparently as that is exactly what the NRA is, dear.

The absolute state of the left.

This is what happens when you forgo commons sense, you live in fantasy and find guidance in pop culture instead.

29eg2h1.jpg

You dont know jack shit about guns, you dont know a god damned thing about the NRA either.

It is not a PAC, dear, roflmao
I do know jackshit about guns, because I like technology. I am not some ignorant Luddite. Actually , when some mindless twit has a gun pointed at you, you lose your enthusiasm for that gun bullshit damned quick. really, you do. Try it, you won't like it. Oh if I had had a gun, it wouldn't have mattered. Realistically, you just cant walk around with a loaded drawn gun all the time, can we? Which begs the question...

This is what happens when you forgo commons sense, you live in fantasy and find guidance in pop culture instead.

29eg2h1.jpg

Lol, a bunch of gullible little rug rats repeating what dear Mommy and Daddy have been telling them a few years now.

A few years more and Mommy and Daddy wont do nuttin right, lolol.

I do know jackshit about guns, because I like technology. I am not some ignorant Luddite. Actually , when some mindless twit has a gun pointed at you, you lose your enthusiasm for that gun bullshit damned quick. really, you do. Try it, you won't like it. Oh if I had had a gun, it wouldn't have mattered. Realistically, you just cant walk around with a loaded drawn gun all the time, can we? Which begs the question...

Lol, why do you assume that I have never had a gun pointed at me, dear?

It has happened a lot of times during live fire training in the ionfantry and a few times in some bars I really shouldnt have been in, roflmao.

Dont project, it makes you look silly.

Well that comes to the crux of the biscuit, so to say?

Lol, why do you assume that I have never had a gun pointed at me, dear?

It has happened a lot of times during live fire training in the ionfantry and a few times in some bars I really shouldnt have been in, roflmao.

Dont project, it makes you look silly.
My friend, this comes to the crux of the biscuit. Anyone here actually been protected by or threatened by a someone with a gun? I have numerous bullets in my abode, hear gunshots late in the night, have been threatened by gun toting morons that should never have been born to begin with...And to quote Vonnegut, "so it goes"...

My friend, this comes to the crux of the biscuit. Anyone here actually been protected by or threatened by a someone with a gun? I have numerous bullets in my abode, hear gunshots late in the night, have been threatened by gun toting morons that should never have been born to begin with...And to quote Vonnegut, "so it goes"...

I have had a mob at my apartment front door trying to break in and maul me, I have had two times that women have fled to me for protection against their boyfriends, and several times I have had close encounters with known violent drug dealers and one time a gang. I have twice had people try to force me over on the road, and once had my car surrounded when I ended up in the 'bad' part of town.

In each case I was OK cause I had my little pocket cannon with me and was quite confident I could put it to good use.

I have had a mob at my apartment front door trying to break in and maul me, I have had two times that women have fled to me for protection against their boyfriends, and several times I have had close encounters with known violent drug dealers and one time a gang. I have twice had people try to force me over on the road, and once had my car surrounded when I ended up in the 'bad' part of town.

In each case I was OK cause I had my little pocket cannon with me and was quite confident I could put it to good use.
Bully, Damn, you go! Good. Chalk one up for the pro gun folks, no problem with that. IF indeed that really happened.

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

It is called responsible firearms safety.

Are things like that too difficult for you to understand?

You waiting for the injuns to attack?

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

Over 200,000 marchers against violence this weekend, and not one single act of violence. yet, and few protestors in Chancellorsville protest, and some RW nut runs one of the down with his car.

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?

Wasn't the gunfight at the OK corral about gun control? Most frontier towns banned guns within city limits. Wyatt Earp was WAY ahead of his time, rather.

29eg2h1.jpg

Lol, a bunch of gullible little rug rats repeating what dear Mommy and Daddy have been telling them a few years now.

A few years more and Mommy and Daddy wont do nuttin right, lolol.

If anything, Harry Potter books would encourage students and professors to be armed since Hogwarts gets attacked all the time by random assholes employed by Voldemort. By the way, didn't the kids at Hogwarts use wands, just like Voldemort? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back