Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

You waiting for the injuns to attack?

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

Over 200,000 marchers against violence this weekend, and not one single act of violence. yet, and few protestors in Chancellorsville protest, and some RW nut runs one of the down with his car.

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?

It would be interesting how murder charges will turn out, since one that died was not hit with the car.

My friend, this comes to the crux of the biscuit. Anyone here actually been protected by or threatened by a someone with a gun? I have numerous bullets in my abode, hear gunshots late in the night, have been threatened by gun toting morons that should never have been born to begin with...And to quote Vonnegut, "so it goes"...

I have had a mob at my apartment front door trying to break in and maul me, I have had two times that women have fled to me for protection against their boyfriends, and several times I have had close encounters with known violent drug dealers and one time a gang. I have twice had people try to force me over on the road, and once had my car surrounded when I ended up in the 'bad' part of town.

In each case I was OK cause I had my little pocket cannon with me and was quite confident I could put it to good use.

I had a gun put to my head when a drugged out illegal stole my car. I fought hard to see him prosecuted. That's why some defense oriented person gave the gang banger my home address and phone number. The calls started. I got a gun. When the late night visits started I was ready. So ready that they thought better of harassing me. Ever since I had to use my gun to defend myself i have been seriously pro gun.

This is part of what the left is up against. There are millions of people who defended themseles or know someone who has. They will not willingly become victims. The left dismisses these people. Especially women. Women are supposed to die. They are not supposed to have weapons that make them feel manly.

My friend, this comes to the crux of the biscuit. Anyone here actually been protected by or threatened by a someone with a gun? I have numerous bullets in my abode, hear gunshots late in the night, have been threatened by gun toting morons that should never have been born to begin with...And to quote Vonnegut, "so it goes"...

I have had a mob at my apartment front door trying to break in and maul me, I have had two times that women have fled to me for protection against their boyfriends, and several times I have had close encounters with known violent drug dealers and one time a gang. I have twice had people try to force me over on the road, and once had my car surrounded when I ended up in the 'bad' part of town.

In each case I was OK cause I had my little pocket cannon with me and was quite confident I could put it to good use.

I had a gun put to my head when a drugged out illegal stole my car. I fought hard to see him prosecuted. That's why some defense oriented person gave the gang banger my home address and phone number. The calls started. I got a gun. When the late night visits started I was ready. So ready that they thought better of harassing me. Ever since I had to use my gun to defend myself i have been seriously pro gun.

This is part of what the left is up against. There are millions of people who defended themseles or know someone who has. They will not willingly become victims. The left dismisses these people. Especially women. Women are supposed to die. They are not supposed to have weapons that make them feel manly.

...which has what to do with mandatory background checks on all weapon sales, including private parties?

You mean all those red parts where nobody lives....I mean look at Alaska. If you put red dots where people actually ARE, there would about 1/5 of the number of red on that map. Maybe even less. Hell, in Alaska the map would be about 2 % red....
i will move to Alaska

...which has what to do with mandatory background checks on all weapon sales, including private parties?
I actually went down to Dicks sporting goods, and handled a Smith and Wesson snub nosed .38, cute and powerful, it was like a zillion bucks. I passed, thinking i was a saint or something... Later that same year, I get a on jury and some wanker illegal alien has a HUGE hand cannon (that cost god knows what), assaults some one and we Americans jurist gave JOSE the ol' heave ho, a year in jail, and deported. True story.

Every mass shooter passed a background check.

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

Over 200,000 marchers against violence this weekend, and not one single act of violence. yet, and few protestors in Chancellorsville protest, and some RW nut runs one of the down with his car.

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?

Over 200,000 astroturfers had a collective temper tantrum and virtue signaling selfie be-in.

Fortuantely, that's only 0.061% of the U.S. population.

And so far, I have survived the temptation of actually buying a gun, But I get the allure of guns, Oh, boy howdy do I. But on the other hand, I recognize how just anyone with money can attain them, no questions asked. And having someone point a gun at you, been there too. Guns aren't the problem, but until you fix people, banning firearms is the next best solution.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And let's hope that the Proglodytes keep overplaying their hand. The more they binge on selfie virtue signaling, the more they drive Normal People towards confirming their support of our Constitutional Rights.

Hollywood Support For Gun Control Backfires

I had to look up proglodytes, Well we are digging deep here, aren't we? Well that does cut both ways dosen't it? . I still remember the feel of that S&W snub nose .38. And having a gun pointed at me, that rather sucked, to use the modern vernacular...

Man-o-man is this astroturf gets stinkier and stinkier:

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But it’s obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens don’t have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead it’s the experienced activists who are actually running things.

The March for Our Lives Fund is incorporated as a 501(c)(4). Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax- deductible. And they don’t have to disclose donors. That’s why they’re a great dark money conduit.

But the March for Our Lives website suggests that donors who want to make a tax-deductible donation should write a check to the “March For Our Lives—Everytown Support Fund”. How will Bloomberg’s organization provide support for the supposed student group?

Why have two March for Our Lives Fund, one dark and one light? And why is one being routed through the godfather of the gun control lobby?

When it comes to March for Our Lives, the questions never end.

The March for Our Lives permit application was filed by Deena Katz, a co-executive director of the Women's March Los Angeles Foundation. This wasn’t just a little bit of professional activist assistance.

The application lists Katz as the “Person in Charge of Event”.

Katz is a former Dancing With the Stars and current Bill Maher producer. She’s also the former owner of Talent Central, a Los Angeles talent agency, The leaked application lists her as the president of the March for Our Lives Fund. ...

Sultan Knish: Who Runs March for Our Lives?

Boy did muck this up. I actually meant I love the feel of a snub nosed .38, (happiness is a warm gun), actually it was some drunken jerk with a mere twenty two on some weird frame arrangement that threatened me, to clarify things. Better now? I still hate guns...

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!
View attachment 184514

Jenner had his junk cut off.

4ili5t.jpg

I know guns, inside and out. Ever see the damage, the trauma they do? Hollywood cowboys get shot in the arm and get a splint. All the internal damage a mere gunshot does, the huge amount of damage a single bullet does? I recently was watching a cowboy flick, and they say, it a flesh wound, it just winged me....No, that just doesn't happen, it's fantasy.

I hate to get all persnickety, but having a gun aimed at you changes your perspective on many things...guns and the second amendment, for instance.

I know guns, inside and out. Ever see the damage, the trauma they do? Hollywood cowboys get shot in the arm and get a splint. All the internal damage a mere gunshot does, the huge amount of damage a single bullet does? I recently was watching a cowboy flick, and they say, it a flesh wound, it just winged me....No, that just doesn't happen, it's fantasy.
It's the bullets. They make a tiny hole going in and a cavern going out. Been through dozens of autopsy reports.

USA today is putting out more pictures, here is another one

28953804_10155968805255667_978180616790834728_o.jpg

I have never seen more assholes in one pictures than in those.

You really have to be a piece of shit to march around protesting doing away with the Bill of Rights.

Of course that is just the kind of turds these pink pussy hat Moon Bats are

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

It is called responsible firearms safety.

Are things like that too difficult for you to understand?

Nope. Any more stupid questions?

Since you asked, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? And we're looking for tonage, not volume.

And so far, I have survived the temptation of actually buying a gun, But I get the allure of guns, Oh, boy howdy do I. But on the other hand, I recognize how just anyone with money can attain them, no questions asked. And having someone point a gun at you, been there too. Guns aren't the problem, but until you fix people, banning firearms is the next best solution.

IT isnt about allure, it is about them being tools one can use to stop the bad guys from doing bad things to people.

Lol, is everything a matter of style, or sex or emotional reaction to you libs?

Forum List

Back