Physicist Stephen Hawkings dies at the age of 78

I am in the process of merging the threads.

Please, let's keep this thread about Stephen Hawking, not who "won" the race to start the thread.
Be nice if we could keep the unnecessary hate out of it as well.
Nah best to just kill all the other threads about this that aren't about him burning in imaginary hell
I'm sure he's getting a crash course in what's next. Where do you think he is?
Fact is he's in Hell. He was an Athiest who refused to use his brain to know God exists. Sad but some people are too smart for their own good.

My sympathies to his family and mankind. We lost a brilliant man.

I love some of the comments in this thread. Liberal agenda. Pseudo science. It was the talking snake, you idiots.

It's my birthday today, and I got this news about 15 minutes after midnight, eastern time.

It's weird to think about.

Rest in Peace, Professor Hawking. You've always been a hero of mine.

Happy birthday. My nephew is in those shoes as well. - not birthday, just mournful.

What an incredible mind, and a reminder that we can be capable of good and amazing things when we choose to be. Rest in Peace.

I always sort of felt like "a mind like that won't bend to a mere broken body." Truly one of the great intellects of our time.

Stephen Hawking died on March 14.

Einstein was born on March 14.

They both died when they were 76.

This world is crazy.

I wonder how much will be written about Mr. Hawkings 2000 years from now? Will he be thought of as much as Euclid? I'm sure some of you are scrambling to discover ----WHO THE HECK IS Euclid? My point exactly! Without GOD what chance does anyone really have?

Last edited:
Physicist Stephen Hawking dies at the age of 76 – family

Renowned British scientist Stephen Hawking, known for his breakthrough ideas in theoretical physics and space research, has died at the age of 76, according to media reports citing his family's spokesperson.
"We are deeply saddened that our beloved father passed away today. He was a great scientist and an extraordinary man whose work and legacy will live on for many years," Hawking's children Lucy, Robert and Tim said in a statement.

The world-famous astrophysicist had been battling amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a debilitating neurological condition, for over half a century.

Guess he will find out if there is a God or not,
Let's not forget his beautiful mind delivered some cautionary words and some down in the weeds remarks about the Trump administration, calling for PRUITT to step down.

It is worth a read. He had nothing to lose and nothing to gain. I'd believe anything he had to say over any American or British politician on the subject.

Physicist Stephen Hawking dies at the age of 76 – family

Renowned British scientist Stephen Hawking, known for his breakthrough ideas in theoretical physics and space research, has died at the age of 76, according to media reports citing his family's spokesperson.
"We are deeply saddened that our beloved father passed away today. He was a great scientist and an extraordinary man whose work and legacy will live on for many years," Hawking's children Lucy, Robert and Tim said in a statement.

The world-famous astrophysicist had been battling amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a debilitating neurological condition, for over half a century.

Guess he will find out if there is a God or not,
Your idea of god would have to take advice from Hawkings.

I am in the process of merging the threads.

Please, let's keep this thread about Stephen Hawking, not who "won" the race to start the thread.
Be nice if we could keep the unnecessary hate out of it as well.
Nah best to just kill all the other threads about this that aren't about him burning in imaginary hell
I'm sure he's getting a crash course in what's next. Where do you think he is?
Fact is he's in Hell. He was an Athiest who refused to use his brain to know God exists. Sad but some people are too smart for their own good.

My sympathies to his family and mankind. We lost a brilliant man.
There is no hell...and RIP Stephen Hawkings...a brilliant mind.

Forum List

Back