Physicist Stephen Hawkings dies at the age of 78

I am in the process of merging the threads.

Please, let's keep this thread about Stephen Hawking, not who "won" the race to start the thread.
Be nice if we could keep the unnecessary hate out of it as well.
Nah best to just kill all the other threads about this that aren't about him burning in imaginary hell
I'm sure he's getting a crash course in what's next. Where do you think he is?
Fact is he's in Hell. He was an Athiest who refused to use his brain to know God exists. Sad but some people are too smart for their own good.

My sympathies to his family and mankind. We lost a brilliant man.
There is no hell...and RIP Stephen Hawkings...a brilliant mind.

There is no hell?

Tell that to the people of Venezuela.

Last edited:
It's an interesting type of religion that has members that relish the thought of other people going to "hell".

No, what is interesting is the type of person who thinks that anyone would relish that idea.

Be nice if we could keep the unnecessary hate out of it as well.
Nah best to just kill all the other threads about this that aren't about him burning in imaginary hell
I'm sure he's getting a crash course in what's next. Where do you think he is?
Fact is he's in Hell. He was an Athiest who refused to use his brain to know God exists. Sad but some people are too smart for their own good.

My sympathies to his family and mankind. We lost a brilliant man.
There is no hell...and RIP Stephen Hawkings...a brilliant mind.

There is no hell?

Tell that to the people of Venezuela.
And what tangible evidence do you base that assumption upon? I'm assuming that even Hawkings understood the reality of Black Holes and other dimensions ---- though he never visited any while alive...

It's an interesting type of religion that has members that relish the thought of other people going to "hell".

I think I figured out why Progs either don't believe in God or don't believe hell exists.

It's because they realize they would wind up there if it did exist.

He will float in forever darkness , his consciousness had no place to go since he believed in nothing.

He didn't have to believe. He was an intellectual that used his brain. Something a believer has no capacity for. If the world was more Hawking and less you, the world would be a much better place.

Belief is just another word for nothing left to learn.

I think I figured out why Progs either don't believe in God or don't believe hell exists.

Good grief freaks, can you put aside your stupid, childish voodoo cults for 5 minutes and honor a brilliant scientist?

Good grief freaks, can you put aside your stupid, childish voodoo cults for 5 minutes and honor a brilliant scientist?

It's not something the blinded by the light crowd will ever be able to do.

Forum List

Back