Physicist Stephen Hawkings dies at the age of 78

Hawkings was a joke, kept rambling about how we are all doomed.
My personal favorite:

For over 30 years all theoretical physicists and cosmologists based their studies on his theory that black holes were so gravitationally powerful that not even light could escape.

Then one day...30 years later...he realized that light could escape, and his famous black holes became gray holes. Forgot to carry the 2.
You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Anyone who would limit 'God' does not understand 'God'. 'God' 'forgives' what 'God' forgives, and not what anyone decides for 'God'. Is there anyone who believes in 'God' who believes 'God' is not great enough to 'forgive' anyone 'God' wishes to?
First and most important commandment. All those who watched 8 people float away on that DNA bank would understand

God bless Hawking. He's in Heaven.
So you think he got a pardon for denying the son ? Better think again. Everywhere has rules. That was the simple rule given for the sacrifice of Yeshua.
I shit on your God and his bitch ass son.

God bless you.
Ever read about the information paradox?

Stephen Hawking’s Black Hole Paradox Keeps Physicists Puzzled | Quanta Magazine

In his case, it's not so much a death as it is a release from confinement. RIP
Yet, in a way he lead a more full life than most of us. Paralyzed and in a wheel chair for forty years, he became world renowned for his works in physics but also authored over 25 books including several children's books, taught classes in universities, was a guess lecturer, acted in several movies, had cameo roles in several TV series, narrated a number of documentaries, skydived, flew weightless in aircraft, traveled all over the world, married twice and was a father of 3 children. Not bad for a man that was almost totally paralyzed for most of his life.

God bless Hawking. He's in Heaven.
So you think he got a pardon for denying the son ? Better think again. Everywhere has rules. That was the simple rule given for the sacrifice of Yeshua.
I shit on your God and his bitch ass son.

Tough talk from a worm.
Your opinion will change when you stand before this Being (and you will, soon enough)
You mean when i have proof? Sure, THEN i will believe, but not one moment before that.

"When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise. We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that I am extremely grateful." - SH
GOD exists in the past, present, and future all at the very same moment. That is what Omnipresent means. Who are you grateful to?!?! The very notion of being grateful to nothing for something is RIDICULOUS and an OXYMORON.

"When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise. We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that I am extremely grateful." - SH
GOD exists in the past, present, and future all at the very same moment. That is what Omnipresent means. Who are you grateful to?!?! The very notion of being grateful to nothing for something is RIDICULOUS and an OXYMORON.
As an atheist, can I not be greatful for good weather? I don't see how that is an oxymoron.

As an atheist, can I not be grateful for good weather? I don't see how that is an oxymoron.
Grateful to whom? The weatherman? Your mother? The neighbor's cat? Grateful and thankful go hand in hand. Whether you what to accept it or not THANKSGIVING is a thanks be to GOD day! If you are not thankful to someone or something, you are just batting at the wind.

Sounds full of yourself!
By what delusion? I worked for the money, I went to the grocery store, I cooked the food....why in the world would I thank some fake character -- who didnt help one bit -- for the dinner on my table? To do so would appear batshit crazy, if we weren't all so used to this fucking nonsense.

In his case, it's not so much a death as it is a release from confinement. RIP
Yet, in a way he lead a more full life than most of us. Paralyzed and in a wheel chair for forty years, he became world renowned for his works in physics but also authored over 25 books including several children's books, taught classes in universities, was a guess lecturer, acted in several movies, had cameo roles in several TV series, narrated a number of documentaries, skydived, flew weightless in aircraft, traveled all over the world, married twice and was a father of 3 children. Not bad for a man that was almost totally paralyzed for most of his life.
And he could have thanked GOD for the opportunities, and the time in which he was born. I do hope that he had a long moment to ponder eternity before he passed on; otherwise, he gained nothing for all his trouble. But his research will likely be used by Christians in one way or another.

Forum List

Back