Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

I suppose actually reading the OP would have killed some of you. lol

Is the pic a big deal in and of itself? Nope.

Why did I post the thread? Because, it is a reflection of Congress. Because it is a reflection of how liberals respond. Excuses.

You guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. You made my point perfectly and I thank you.

Yeah right. Nice excuse :lol:

Best you had huh? Poor little Josefk.

Most guys would have just crawled off in defeat, but Josefk just keeps praying he'll get some traction.

Many of both right ingers and religous folk NEED to fee threatened and outraged. It is a mental thing resulting from that right wing brain thing.

Internally, not to the public, moron.

The House photographer blew the whistle on their photoshopping.

Source? Because the way I'm reading it, the "piece" says nothing like that.

This one is priceless! He wants a credible source for an OP on the lack of government credibility.

Well, no.

I was looking for a "source" for the claim that "The House photographer blew the whistle on their photoshopping".

Still looking, actually.

Many of both right ingers and religous folk NEED to fee threatened and outraged. It is a mental thing resulting from that right wing brain thing.

uscitizen? Deflection from you too. You're better that that man!

It appears liberals are the threatened ones here.

i'd like to give a fuck, but i'm busy being outraged about something else inconsequential.

maybe i can fit it in next week.

Thursday mornings are a little slow for me some weeks.

A little unclear in the article Doc, but it looks like Pelosi's office made the notation in an email to the House Democratic women in the picture.

Boy, the rw's are really hurting.

Guess what folx, the Ds won, minorities won, women won and this is a wonderful photo.

Quit whining because nobody cares.

Boy, the rw's are really hurting.

Guess what folx, the Ds won, minorities won, women won and this is a wonderful photo.

Quit whining because nobody cares.

Deflection. I was looking more for excuses from the left, but that's close.

Forum List

Back