Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

Did any of the new liberals in congress think they could be sworn in over the TV?
Or is that just a Tea Party thing?

Of course they don't...fuck accurate historical documents generated by the government...it's the TEAM! *popping pom poms and jumping*

A holiday card is not a "historical government document". It's a fucking holiday card.
Go read the piece...you're still looking like a fool.

I read the piece. The fact that a tabloid could find a few people who were as "outraged" as you guys are doesn't change the fact that it's nonsense.

I suppose actually reading the OP would have killed some of you. lol

Is the pic a big deal in and of itself? Nope.

Why did I post the thread? Because, it is a reflection of Congress. Because it is a reflection of how liberals respond. Excuses.

You guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. You made my point perfectly and I thank you.

I want answers NOW!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

See, they took some pics and then switched some things around and added four people. Then they tried to pass it off as an actual pic, except the photographer had some integrity.

I don't care how many MILLIONS of tax-payer $ Issa (R) has to spend to get to the bottom of it!!! This is Priority one.

Deflection, but some credit must be given for really funny deflection. :lol:

Thanks Dot.

See, they took some pics and then switched some things around and added four people. Then they tried to pass it off as an actual pic, except the photographer had some integrity.

No, they didn't. In fact, they stated that the picture was photoshopped when they released the picture.
Ummm ... no. The House photographer blew the whistle.

Not according to the "piece" that you're been telling me to read...
Pelosi’s office distributed the manipulated image on Thursday, sending out an email noting, “this version has the four members who were late photo-shopped in.”

No, they didn't. In fact, they stated that the picture was photoshopped when they released the picture.

Pelosi’s office distributed the manipulated image on Thursday, sending out an email noting, “this version has the four members who were late photo-shopped in.”
Internally, not to the public, moron.

The House photographer blew the whistle on their photoshopping.

Internally, not to the public, moron.

The House photographer blew the whistle on their photoshopping.

Source? Because the way I'm reading it, the "piece" says nothing like that.

Wow, how stupid are Congressional Democrats?

They Photoshop a pic, but don't do anything to make the subjects look more attractive?

I suppose actually reading the OP would have killed some of you. lol

Is the pic a big deal in and of itself? Nope.

Why did I post the thread? Because, it is a reflection of Congress. Because it is a reflection of how liberals respond. Excuses.

You guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. You made my point perfectly and I thank you.

Yeah right. Nice excuse :lol:

Forum List

Back