Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

"Excuses" would imply that this is actually something anyone cares about.

You're mistaking people laughing at nonsense with "excuses".
And you're OK with government manipulation of historical documents, but only when it's your team doing it.

:thup:

So now a Holiday card is a "historical" "government document"?

Are you even listening to yourself?
I would bet $100 that you didn't read a thing at the link.

Go away until you do...you're embarrassing yourself. Really.

Dumbest thread of the week. Congrats, Saveliberty, you've even outdone Bigderp :lol:

When it's paid for by taxpayers - and it was - you bet your ass it is.

If you say so.

You guys are really taking the whole fake outrage thing to new heights.
Wait, non-thiinker, the correct lame term is "fauxrage". You need to catch up on your memos.

The term "fauxrage" is an abuse of the English language.

Personally attacking me isn't going to make this an actual issue, nor will it make your "outrage" at it any more justified.

If you say so.

You guys are really taking the whole fake outrage thing to new heights.
Wait, non-thiinker, the correct lame term is "fauxrage". You need to catch up on your memos.

Personally attacking me isn't going to make this an actual issue, nor will it make your "outrage" at it any more justified.
What outrage, asshole?

Go read the piece, moron.

Take a little time for the snappy retorts, I have to go home and eat dinner. Back in an hour or so.

I want answers NOW!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

See, they took some pics and then switched some things around and added four people. Then they tried to pass it off as an actual pic, except the photographer had some integrity.

What outrage, asshole?

Go read the piece, moron.

I'm not getting your point. The "piece" is a tabloid story. The "outrage" filling it and this thread is still nonsense.

I want answers NOW!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

See, they took some pics and then switched some things around and added four people. Then they tried to pass it off as an actual pic, except the photographer had some integrity.

No, they didn't. In fact, they stated that the picture was photoshopped when they released the picture.

I agree :rofl: This the best the Right has after the 1012 election cyclcle, complaining @ xmas cards :eusa_eh: :clap2: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

so you have no issue with photoshopping history?
Of course they don't...fuck accurate historical documents generated by the government...it's the TEAM! *popping pom poms and jumping*

A holiday card is not a "historical government document". It's a fucking holiday card.

Forum List

Back