Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

It's bullshit...a government document is manipulated because four people cannot bother to be on time? And, the four persons made the others wait in the cold?

Bullshit and rude.

...and then the excuses, instead of we made an error in judgement, hope everyone is okay with it.
Exactly. Come clean. It IS an error in judgment. Admit that, or look even more like despicable liars than they already are.

Come clean about what? It was clearly stated in the caption of the photo that those 4 were photoshopped in.

There's nothing to "come clean" about.

...and then the excuses, instead of we made an error in judgement, hope everyone is okay with it.
Exactly. Come clean. It IS an error in judgment. Admit that, or look even more like despicable liars than they already are.

Come clean about what? It was clearly stated in the caption of the photo that those 4 were photoshopped in.

There's nothing to "come clean" about.
:lmao:

Get a brain, then we'll talk.

It's bullshit...a government document is manipulated because four people cannot bother to be on time? And, the four persons made the others wait in the cold?

Bullshit and rude.

A Holiday card is a "government document"?

I agree :rofl: This the best the Right has after the 1012 election cyclcle, complaining @ xmas cards :eusa_eh: :clap2: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

Deflection AND an excuse.

1012 election cycle? Its day one of the new Congress. You must be so proud.

I have no idea. I've ruled out genetics, if that helps.

"Excuses" would imply that this is actually something anyone cares about.

You're mistaking people laughing at nonsense with "excuses".
And you're OK with government manipulation of historical documents, but only when it's your team doing it.

:thup:

So now a Holiday card is a "historical" "government document"?

Are you even listening to yourself?

Forum List

Back