PHOTOS: Anti-Trump Protester Displays ISIS Flag, Beheading Video

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

These aren't the Watts Riots dude.

ONE nut shows ISIS material...

Reminds me of these NeoNazi Trump Supporters...
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

Largely peaceful?:cuckoo:

According to WSJ and a bunch of others yes.

Not that I'd expect you guys to acknowledge that :)

You and your lying eyes....

My lying eyes are trying to determine if that thing in the middle is a male with man boobs or a woman with a muffin top...NeoNazi's vowing to protect Trump.

Largely peaceful?:cuckoo:

According to WSJ and a bunch of others yes.

Not that I'd expect you guys to acknowledge that :)

You and your lying eyes....

My lying eyes are trying to determine if that thing in the middle is a male with man boobs or a woman with a muffin top...NeoNazi's vowing to protect Trump.

So just how many are facing felony charges in your basicly friendly protests again?

240 people charged with felony rioting. Idiots.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots :lol:

In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

The women's march exceeded 200,000 in Washington, DC. Not sure how big the anti-Trump inaugural protests were but I'm sure it was in thte

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

So facts are a diversion?

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shoved and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

bbb
You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

You mean like the inference with the ISIS photo?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shove and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

Yeah, they were having a yuuge party. No rioting to speak of!

Back to reality... this person's head is so far up his ass that there can't possible exist enough traction to pull it out.

Notice how the snowflake bitch at the beginning of the video made sure she was being filmed prior to her primal scream?

What did she think was going to happen?

The women's march exceeded 200,000 in Washington, DC. Not sure how big the anti-Trump inaugural protests were but I'm sure it was in thte

When you try to change the subject, yes.

Scattered protests during President Obama's inauguration ceremonies

WASHINGTON (Scripps) - Scattered protest groups took to the streets during President Barack Obama's inauguration ceremonies Monday in efforts to end deadly military drones attacks, to promote the kingdom of God, to stop abortion and to guarantee gun rights.

They temporarily blocked traffic on Capitol Hill, smashed some windows in a pre-dawn incident and caused some localized commotions amid packed streets teeming with hundreds of thousands of spectators on the National Mall. But the demonstrations were lightly attended and, like most other inaugurations in recent years, drew scant response from authorities.

Thousands of police from dozens of law enforcement agencies made an impressive show of available force, including military-style vehicles parked at major street corners. But authorities generally turned a blind eye to the protests and declined to make arrests.

...Police reported the protesters ignored repeated requests to disperse and wagons were summoned. But a command sergeant told cops on scene to make no arrests in interest of not further blocking departing crowds headed for Union Station.

When you try to change the subject, yes.

In other words you dont like comparing zero arrests for rioting when barry was elected vs over 200 when Trump was elected.
I cant blame ya from running away from those facts but I can still laugh at ya.

Forum List

Back